Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:22:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Not Trade By The News, Follow The Price Action  (Read 19553 times)
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:08:54 AM

For me, I believe that information is key to traders. When you have the right information you will excel in trading. There are much more fakes information than a genuine one, you need to be careful where you get your information from and this is very important.

Yes, information is vital when it comes to trading but then how about when the news is already out? How would you trade it when there is no news anymore? This is where the price action will take place wherein you would analyze the candles and then check how strong are the buyers and sellers through volume so that you can assess if it would be better to buy or to sell.

When you are basing in price action then you can read what is going on with the market and take some action for your advantage. You don't need a lot of indicators when you use price action. All you need is a support and resistance level and an understanding of what do the candles mean and its formation because it will tell you if there is an incoming break-out or not.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:24:41 AM

Had better you made fundamental analysis and technical analysis a balanced reference when you trade. Don't just use technical analysis as a benchmark for you to trade or also don't make fundamental analysis as a benchmark. Someone must be able to balance the two techniques to get profit.  An expert's prediction can be wrong, so as you can straighten it out with the technical analysis that you have learned, and also the technical analysis that you do can also be wrong because of human nature and then you can straighten it out using fundamental techniques.
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:43:08 PM

Fundamental analysis is very helpful but I agree with you that it is sometimes misleading that will guide your funds to losses. That is why technical analysis is here to support those decisions in trading. When I am doing my research with trading, it is always advisable to combine TA and FA which will give you better view what is going on with the market. What I usually do is trading only 10% to 15% of my funds and the rest will act as a support for buy backs.
ldah94

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:30:05 PM

the technical analysis will show you the behavior of the currency and let you predict its future movements but we are talking more about graphs and values, and it´s that the market expresses the emotions and confidence of its investors, this indicates that some news of great importance that allows to have great influence in them can make big changes of tendencies.
agora77

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:56:50 PM

Fundamental analysis is very helpful but I agree with you that it is sometimes misleading that will guide your funds to losses. That is why technical analysis is here to support those decisions in trading. When I am doing my research with trading, it is always advisable to combine TA and FA which will give you better view what is going on with the market. What I usually do is trading only 10% to 15% of my funds and the rest will act as a support for buy backs.

i totally agree with you
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:14:35 PM

If you're really going to trade cryptocurrencies then the news are your friend whether they end up fake or real, because they both drive the market. A trader is far better having knowledge of a news and then carrying out his due diligence to verify the authenticity of the news and taking appropriate actions than to sit on the fence.
DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 10:45:43 PM

the technical analysis will show you the behavior of the currency and let you predict its future movements but we are talking more about graphs and values, and it´s that the market expresses the emotions and confidence of its investors, this indicates that some news of great importance that allows to have great influence in them can make big changes of tendencies.
Although news plays a very important role in changing the investment climate of this market, you have to understand that you will always get the information you have after so many people. you went later. So technical analysis plays a much more important role than news, and if you want to make long-term investments, you need to capture it well.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:11:56 PM

For me, I believe that information is key to traders. When you have the right information you will excel in trading. There are much more fakes information than a genuine one, you need to be careful where you get your information from and this is very important.
Atleast you also have to familiarize first the price movement of the coins you invested so that you will end up trading them successfully.Yes a lot of news are spreading in the crypto world,and if you are not careful and cautious enough,you will make losses instead of big gains.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:00:33 PM

In my opinion we should be have skill in both, we should understanding the price action and fundamental analysis. Because when that coin has good fundamental will have potential to going up to multiple times in short duration. Buy the rumor and sell the news is still work in crypto trading, learn from the pass when any upcoming good news the price will going up all the times high and turn in to bearish when the news released.
There is no harm in having skill in both, but in the real sense, Technical analysis surpasses fundamental analysis, any day any time. I have never used FA in my life and I have been trading for over three years successfully.

Some may say it is wrong, but at times, since I am a swing trader, I just simply follow where the trend leads me and there can be nothing better than the chart telling you everything that it is to the market even though sometimes, things may not play out the way you want, but most of the time, it always happen exactly the way you expect it. OP's concern is, why I tend to feel surprise at people who keep saying they prefer fundamental analysis over technical analysis.

Yeah, fundamental analysis may back up some price action movement, but at the same time, it simply does not mean because of that, you should rely totally on FA. Technical analysis is a very vital part of the market and without it, and knowing how to use the analysis to sense direction to the market without forgetting that you always need to consider the risks as well, then, someone without TA knowledge will always have a hard time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Globalbitcoinl

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:32:46 PM

I noticed that the news already reflects the price, and are not its harbingers. accordingly, you need to look solely at the prices
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:45:53 PM

It is easy to get stucked in this trap when you read a particular economic news and tell yourself that it seems likely to make the market go in a certain direction. Once you convinced yourself that what you expect to happen is basically you digging for your account. In the early years of trading, many traders were stuck in the trap of trading in news and focused too much on fundamental analysis. 
 Trying to find out what the market is going to act next after the major economic reports are published appears to be obvious and useful to a trader at the time. However, you may be surprised to learn that the trader focuses too much on news that is losing money as prices tend to move in the opposite direction from what the news reflects.

News is speculation ( like gambling ) and most of player is whales in that situation, buy fast sell fast in huge money. Fundamental strategy is good to give us big picture about market trend but using price action is better because we can see real data not rumors. I'm not fundamental trader and always ignore news because news can change my analysis.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:45:53 PM

News is a important things for business. You can't use one method to have success in business especially economic business. Fundamental is a part from markets, bearish when a bad news and bullish when a good news come.
Technical is a important too but always need a balance for fundamental and technical in the market.
JimmieA

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:43:45 PM

It is easy to get stucked in this trap when you read a particular economic news and tell yourself that it seems likely to make the market go in a certain direction. Once you convinced yourself that what you expect to happen is basically you digging for your account. In the early years of trading, many traders were stuck in the trap of trading in news and focused too much on fundamental analysis. 
 Trying to find out what the market is going to act next after the major economic reports are published appears to be obvious and useful to a trader at the time. However, you may be surprised to learn that the trader focuses too much on news that is losing money as prices tend to move in the opposite direction from what the news reflects.

It will be much more serious if you read an inaccurate or fraudulent news. Sometimes, it will lead you to the wrong decision. For example, information about some countries that will ban crypto, it makes many people massively sell their crypto. Of course, there are many reasons that affect your trading. Selecting a scam exchange also causes a lot of people lose some money is not worth.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:06:54 PM

This works but never a perfect indices to analyze and predict the market. In past years the slogan was 'buy the news' but the trend is changing. The whole 2018 gave some better market news but no positive market reaction, showing the space is young and we are still learning. Trend in over some years will help in better predictions in coming years.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:12:01 PM

I can't fully agree. I am sure that for the successful trade in crypto currencies, it is necessary to unite different types of analysis. Of course, first of all, with the help of fundamental analysis you need to choose the currency on which you are going to earn. Next, using technical analysis, you need to calculate the points of purchase and sale. After that, given the news background (if there is one), you can start trading.
In general, I agree with the fact that trading only on the news doesn't bring an excellent result, just like trading only on technical analysis will not bring excellent performance.
Therefore, I advise everyone to combine these types of analysis.
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:26:38 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2018, 07:36:40 PM by bastian466

Those people who do not have their own beliefs still believe in the news sometimes the actions taken are in accordance with the news circulating at that time, how many people here believe the market movement is determined by good and bad news

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:05:44 PM

As a good trader you should know the news that will make the market price to go up, it's not every news that hit the crypto space that will bring price increase, news about exchange listing will definitely have effect on price rise, etc.

Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:11:08 PM

Most of time we are trying to figure out why prices are down and that's the truth,but we generally do not feel like enquiring much when prices rise and we all sit taking our gadgets or desktop in any crpto exchange.So its better we do thorough research on both price rising and falling.

Of course, people have that tendency not to care if the price is going up because that's what we all have been wanted to see. That's why I do like what had happen to us this year. Its a good lessons for us.

News will be news after-all they are just simple fortelling and sometimes fud.
We need to understand the technology and hold/hodl strong for what we believe in,after-all crypto is something which will always be circulating in the market and remember there will always be someone somewhere who is trying to evade taxes LOL.... Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

The problem is that investors usually newbie tend to fall to FUD and majority of them really don't understand how risky investing in crypto is. They didn't do their homework and just wasted their money by throwing on the market and not understand how the system operates.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:26:29 PM

As a good trader you should know the news that will make the market price to go up, it's not every news that hit the crypto space that will bring price increase, news about exchange listing will definitely have effect on price rise, etc.

You are not a fine trader to understand by the way look at your thread. There are some prediction become true that one everyone will be agreed but if you follow the fake positive or even negative news that will not be the helpful one for you.

There is people in trading side picking the coins only on long term trading.
For short term trading, we cannot choose all the coins as like that.
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:31:19 PM

This is why you do called it as an analysis and its normal for a human being on having these presumptions or to act according on what they do hear or see when it comes to news.We can presume things on what would happen next basing on the news.I cant really deny even myself do really reacts too much on news and making movement or positions basing on the possible thing to happen.I can say that price actions will be precise anytime and as being said it can break your expectations anytime.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: