Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:35:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Not Trade By The News, Follow The Price Action  (Read 19553 times)
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:45:33 AM

It is easy to get stucked in this trap when you read a particular economic news and tell yourself that it seems likely to make the market go in a certain direction. Once you convinced yourself that what you expect to happen is basically you digging for your account. In the early years of trading, many traders were stuck in the trap of trading in news and focused too much on fundamental analysis. 
 Trying to find out what the market is going to act next after the major economic reports are published appears to be obvious and useful to a trader at the time. However, you may be surprised to learn that the trader focuses too much on news that is losing money as prices tend to move in the opposite direction from what the news reflects.

I do agree to your point but only to some extent. It is hard to believe the news these days since politics and biased information is spread everywhere
Hence, believing in news is not a wise thing to do as it may result in severe loss due to manipulation of information and price. We should have the skills to identify whether a news is actually true so that we make the decision to invest respectively.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:57:43 AM

I agree that the market does not always react to the news the way we expect it to. But I advise you to read the news, but trading guided by the results of technical and fundamental analysis.
Ividanik
Copper Member

Activity: 205
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:24:06 AM

To be honest, there is a lot of fake news as well what has been made just to drive the price into one or other direction, so you can use only very reliable sources like Bloomberg if you want to, but I will suggest better follow technical analytic data.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:43:53 AM

It is easy to get stucked in this trap when you read a particular economic news and tell yourself that it seems likely to make the market go in a certain direction. Once you convinced yourself that what you expect to happen is basically you digging for your account. In the early years of trading, many traders were stuck in the trap of trading in news and focused too much on fundamental analysis. 
 Trying to find out what the market is going to act next after the major economic reports are published appears to be obvious and useful to a trader at the time. However, you may be surprised to learn that the trader focuses too much on news that is losing money as prices tend to move in the opposite direction from what the news reflects.

It is a fact that many news do not affect the price unless there is a big impact on this sector, but it is a fact that the news is reflected in the price when a serious news is made. Regardless of the news, it will not be a good thing to make a transaction depending on the news, but following the price trend will make a contribution to the investor in this process. Especially the al-sat depth graph is the most important factor to be examined in such cases, because the operations performed vary according to the depth of this chart. In addition, the daily price range can be obtained through this graph as long as there is no major investor intervention.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:57:05 AM

News can come at any time and it is a tool for marketers to navigate their way. So consider before investing on the news because it may be just a drama set up to bring investors to the whale's goal.
News at times can even be fabricated and things would have gone awry from your own end before even realizing it.
This is one of the reasons why fundamental approach to a market has never really been my thing and I prefer to just deal technically based on what the chart tells me than what the mainstream media tells me and so far for the number of years that I have been a swing trader, I want to believe it makes more sense to me than following the band wagons who just prefer listening to every news and acting on it like their life depends on it.

My decision is dependent on price action and that is always a better approach to a market.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:19:44 PM

most of the news are fake so much better to follow  the price action because it is better that the news that you don't know if it is good for you as a trader
raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 12:34:49 PM

most of the news are fake so much better to follow  the price action because it is better that the news that you don't know if it is good for you as a trader
Yes we need to follow price action But with that we need to follow the news about cryptocurrency as well. Cause some time we can't control price predictions by technical analysis  for big negative news.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 12:36:24 PM

The reality is, who follows the news has a high chance of losing their money. The experts in trading are doing trading based on facts, charts and analysis. They don't listen to what fucking news are saying and we, traders must do it too. Don't listen to news and lets trade base on charts and analysis.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:45:51 PM

Use news as an indicator of an upcoming price movement. Use the chart to analyze if the price going up or down. Use both skills.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:20:25 PM

news can be a good or bad meaning you can really used it as an indicator for the price because if the news is good then the price might have a good outcome if it is not then the price might drop and can lead to a trader with a negative profit.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:35:40 PM

This is quite correct but sometimes joining and preparing for the news can give you a lot of insights for what is going to happen in the market.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:19:24 PM

Right! Tracking the price of coins in the electronic money market is a very useful job. It helps you make good deals and invest in the right direction. Do not trade but rely on the news because the news is not always accurate.
HSRP

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:49:19 PM

As far as I am concerned, do not read much of the news that will distract you from thinking about the wrong idea, so consider carefully analyzing the technique according to your knowledge.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:29:50 PM

People have different styles when it comes to investing and trading, there are many that only concentrate on the price and use technical analysis and its tools to try to predict what the price is going to do next, but there are also those that prefer to concentrate on fundamental analysis to try to know if the price of something is lower than it should be, both methods can work the only thing that you need to do is to try to find the one that you favor the most and stick with it.
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:08:00 PM

Right! Tracking the price of coins in the electronic money market is a very useful job. It helps you make good deals and invest in the right direction. Do not trade but rely on the news because the news is not always accurate.
News in the financial markets in general and cryptocurrency in particular are largely created to drive the market in favor of the news creator. So investment decisions need more research and monitoring rather than investing in the information that others create to manipulate the market.
chainedblocks

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:47:08 AM

This is true, the news can confuse you to the extent you wouldn’t know what actions to take again. Sometimes I will open the news and will be seeing lots of news with different opinions and they will just end up getting me confused cause I wouldn’t know which one to believe again. This time around I don’t even have time to check those, I just make research myself and trade by checking the price. No news needed.
BerneirBTC

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:24:02 AM

The main problem lies today if of fake news.Many scammers genuinely spread the fud about any exchange and sometimes about shitty coins and people had to suffer loss.I remember  when I was very newbie had some bad experiences and suffered some loss.For example there are lot of shitty coins out there and each day new one emerging and so the fake news of their soft/hard fork.Even many times during airdrops people keep their money in false exchanges and their money gets scammed.So its really our responsibility to do our own research and take actions.Mere listening or seeing news should not be the only criteria to take action.Technically we also have to see the reason for any event.
Be safe happy trading/mining all.
Yeah you are right because most of the news are false and the facts are against them. I never believe in news and statements of negative minded people. I always take my decisions according to the current situation of the market. You should also do the same. It is your money and you should do what you want to do. Every time is the best time for trading.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:11:22 AM

To be honest, there is a lot of fake news as well what has been made just to drive the price into one or other direction, so you can use only very reliable sources like Bloomberg if you want to, but I will suggest better follow technical analytic data.

The data available of course is the only reliable stuff to rely on for it put aside all the fake news and opinions by those who want to disturb the market. Besides Bloomberg, there are few other sources as well that gives you the exact figures. Ultimately everything boils down to the term of trade as well. Despite every formula that can lead you in the right direction to make money, invest long term and forget about it. A period of five years it enough to make you a millionaire.

Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 08:16:39 AM

I think it's very necessary, prediction and knowledge in trade in order not easily carried away the FUD. This is probably one of the best solution:)

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:40:42 AM

The data available of course is the only reliable stuff to rely on for it put aside all the fake news and opinions by those who want to disturb the market. Besides Bloomberg, there are few other sources as well that gives you the exact figures. Ultimately everything boils down to the term of trade as well. Despite every formula that can lead you in the right direction to make money, invest long term and forget about it. A period of five years it enough to make you a millionaire.

Thats right to use reliable media for the news you want to hear. don't read the news from the hoax spreader media that is not neutral and untrustworthy because they might just speculate or even haox. besides don't be easily affected just because of the news. do a choice from your analysis of your market. not depending on the news
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: