Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:33:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Not Trade By The News, Follow The Price Action  (Read 19553 times)
Evetemot

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:50:19 AM

Yes, I agree with you that we can not trade based on information because there is much fake news in the market. we are easy to lose money if we trust. However, if we don't get the news on the market immediately, we are also losing your chance.
Trading is not an easy job. If you take wrong decisions you will lose your money. To take right decisions on the right time is based on the technical analysis of the market trend. If you are capable to observe the market carefully and know the upcoming trend of the market, no doubt you will make handsome profits from trading. This is the key point for success.
katuhakuh

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:12:41 AM

You make a fundamental analysis and a balanced technical reference analysis when you trade. Don't just use technical analysis as a benchmark for you to trade. I advise you to read the news, but trade is guided by the results of technical and fundamental analysis.
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:42:54 AM

Now news are just a tool of whales or manipulators for moving the market and making money on it. So it is better to trade accoding to technical analysis and using stop loss and principals of diversification. Also now I prefer to use marginal trading using 1-2X leverage to open short positions.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:42:07 PM

Now news are just a tool of whales or manipulators for moving the market and making money on it. So it is better to trade accoding to technical analysis and using stop loss and principals of diversification. Also now I prefer to use marginal trading using 1-2X leverage to open short positions.
- Indeed, news has always contained so much trouble when whales always liked to create more news to influence the market, we can hardly identify real and fake in a news, and with such ambiguity, I do not think we will have good results in trading. So, instead of trying to believe in the news of others and things that we are not sure is right, we should believe in ourselves, believe in our experience and analysis, market data will be things that never deceive us, it will always provide the most realistic face of the market

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
naruto7676

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:19:20 PM

That's good for me to start in trading do not abuse the new's and most of them is fake and your funds will also loss if you follow them.
robertsu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:46:46 PM

This question about experience. More part of people sell in minus, doesn't matter which analysis used news or techniques. Sell after news is possible, buy a gossip and sell facts.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:58:31 AM

we don't trade by the news.but We can't ignore them either.Regardless of the truth of these news, it always has some influence on the market.so the analysis of fundamentals is essential.

Ye's. thats true I dont follow to the news of the price because some of news are fake and not really happen once sometimes mistaken for what they saying.
I think trading by news is not that bad if you know what the news is. Yes if you are reading a news article that means the price is already fluctuation regarding that news and you are probably already too late but if you can get a news before everyone else and if you know the news is good enough to affect the price than you react accordingly.

The problem is not "trade by the news" but its "trade by the news you read way to late while everyone already reacted on it". People see articles and buy/sell accordingly whilst market already moved on to the next news cycle. Do not trade by the news if you are not the first one to hear that news is more proper.
Ganbound

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:24:28 AM

we don't trade by the news.but We can't ignore them either.Regardless of the truth of these news, it always has some influence on the market.so the analysis of fundamentals is essential.

Ye's. thats true I dont follow to the news of the price because some of news are fake and not really happen once sometimes mistaken for what they saying.
I think trading by news is not that bad if you know what the news is. Yes if you are reading a news article that means the price is already fluctuation regarding that news and you are probably already too late but if you can get a news before everyone else and if you know the news is good enough to affect the price than you react accordingly.

The problem is not "trade by the news" but its "trade by the news you read way to late while everyone already reacted on it". People see articles and buy/sell accordingly whilst market already moved on to the next news cycle. Do not trade by the news if you are not the first one to hear that news is more proper.

Nobody should trade according to the news because most of the false news have been spread by whales to discourage people and sell for low price so that they would be able to hold maximum quantity of bitcoin and when the price rise more they put their coins for sale and make big money form this temporary growth in the price. That happened already in 2017 and in the start of 2018.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:32:26 AM

To be honest, there is a lot of fake news as well what has been made just to drive the price into one or other direction, so you can use only very reliable sources like Bloomberg if you want to, but I will suggest better follow technical analytic data.

The data available of course is the only reliable stuff to rely on for it put aside all the fake news and opinions by those who want to disturb the market. Besides Bloomberg, there are few other sources as well that gives you the exact figures. Ultimately everything boils down to the term of trade as well. Despite every formula that can lead you in the right direction to make money, invest long term and forget about it. A period of five years it enough to make you a millionaire.

I think the "trend trading" is a viable trading option and people have been doing it lately in the past 3-4 months now, it wasn't that big previously. Now that bitcoin is not moving hugely and the swings are not as big as 20k times the trend trading is actually viable and thats why people found it popular these days.

If you see bitcoin going from 6.2k to 6.7k you kinda know it is going to 7.2k as well or when you see it going from 7.2k to 6.9k you also can see it going to 6.6k as well. These trend trading moves are actually making sense to me as long as the swings are low, as soon as another bull comes it would not make any sense once again.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:36:19 AM

It is easy to get stucked in this trap when you read a particular economic news and tell yourself that it seems likely to make the market go in a certain direction. Once you convinced yourself that what you expect to happen is basically you digging for your account. In the early years of trading, many traders were stuck in the trap of trading in news and focused too much on fundamental analysis. 
 Trying to find out what the market is going to act next after the major economic reports are published appears to be obvious and useful to a trader at the time. However, you may be surprised to learn that the trader focuses too much on news that is losing money as prices tend to move in the opposite direction from what the news reflects.

I agreed that we mustn't trade by the news, because not all news are true whether in the world we came from before we get here in crypto world. We should always depend on the present flow happening in the market in very exchange we are going to trade in. In fact, I actually do trade in the platform through checking the actual volume they have, just as simple as that.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:03:59 AM

This question about experience. More part of people sell in minus, doesn't matter which analysis used news or techniques. Sell after news is possible, buy a gossip and sell facts.
Yeah you are right, people should not trust in news and predictions because most of the news are baseless and there is nothing like that which is in the news. The same is in prediction. Most of the predictions are against the facts and that’s why I never believe in predictions. I always look the market trend and the demand level from all over the world and take action about my holding.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:44:12 PM

Right! Tracking the price of coins in the electronic money market is a very useful job. It helps you make good deals and invest in the right direction. Do not trade but rely on the news because the news is not always accurate.
News in the financial markets in general and cryptocurrency in particular are largely created to drive the market in favor of the news creator. So investment decisions need more research and monitoring rather than investing in the information that others create to manipulate the market.
I agree with this, maybe before this was a known way to trade trading the news was effective but as time has passed and people have realized it that this strategy was effective those that are powerful have done everything they can to manipulate the markets to benefit them, so before trading in a direction or the other just because you read that something has happened in the market it is better to wait and see if the price actually moves in the direction that you were expecting.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:23:43 PM

Yeah you are right, people should not trust in news and predictions because most of the news are baseless and there is nothing like that which is in the news. The same is in prediction. Most of the predictions are against the facts and that’s why I never believe in predictions. I always look the market trend and the demand level from all over the world and take action about my holding.
Right.We should not just focus on the news itself because some of them may considered fake.I'd rather go on my own market price observations and wait for the right timing to trade.Because if you solely believe on the spread news around,you might only lose your money in the end.
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:03:06 PM

Fake news and so many of youtube channels generally makes a person confused about what's really going on leaving the actual scenario based on technical analysis.Recently we had seen a stagnant market and then a false flags formed,and people are really hoping for going to moon.
That no way sooner.So its always better to do your own research and follow the technical charts and analysis,history proves that after a long/big dip the bull run starts.News can be faked but not technical reasons.happy trading all.
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:25:05 PM

In some point  news   can make  us  really  panic,  but  what  is important  you have own study about   technical analysis on your  trading   Wink  yes it's correct  don't  trade by news  Wink  one of the factor in trading is  our  emotion Wink
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:43:04 PM

I also agree with your point of view. The news in the market can only help us get more information and views in the investment as well as trade effectively. But information is too much and unreliable makes you scrambled for information. Market prices need to go into practice to be accurate for the identification and trade.
Cointoli

Activity: 239

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:43:09 PM

News trading is very risky because value fluctuations are often very large and difficult to control. The range of trading fluctuations in the news is very large so investors will find it difficult to analyze technical issues that will lead to investment errors.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:27:43 PM

Listening to news is not a good thing to do when you are into trading. If we believe in the news it will lead us to some bad decision that we will regret if bad thing happens. We should only rely on our own skill and knowledge in trading. Because no one can help us when we lose our capital.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:35:08 PM

Good news fake news any kind of news can heard aren't the reason to follow them without self analysis
News price action in trading are only guide not to follow perfectly without any study and analysis
If follow that trend possible huge mistake you can create in your decision in trading

Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 606

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:50:50 PM

Listening to news is not a good thing to do when you are into trading. If we believe in the news it will lead us to some bad decision that we will regret if bad thing happens. We should only rely on our own skill and knowledge in trading. Because no one can help us when we lose our capital.
I think you can still listen to some news and make a comparison on how you see the market price movement with your own eyes.The final decision would still come from you so make a move that you won't regret in the end.Trust in your own skills and you will never be wrong with it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: