Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:49:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Not Trade By The News, Follow The Price Action  (Read 19553 times)
Wiwendefak

Activity: 350
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:01:32 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2018, 11:18:38 PM by Wiwendefak

This is true, sometimes we advantage our emotional over logic! Lots of people follow the crypto news because of trading! A good news make a positive move in price! That's why we always keep an eye on News, but we need to verify it before taking any actions. Personally, I don't follow news from any other article or groups, I have made my favorite coins list and I am following their social platforms and enabled notification! That's why I never fell any kind of False news!
atrocityx

Activity: 336
Merit: 71

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:15:37 AM

I feel like it often works like a philosophy lesson... people create a conclusion than look for premises to find it... instead of doing it the preferred way where you look for premises to form a conclusion... people often only see the news because they want to justify price action they see with some "real reason" and its just not so... price, whales, and everything else don't care about main net, or the small exchange listing, or what warren buffet said... the market isn't rational and like the poster says, the only way to survive is to objectively look at price action.
Wingzcrypto2018
Copper Member

Activity: 110
Merit: 60

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:36:53 AM

Not all news are true, some of them sometimes is just a way of hype to get the attention of the community to convince them to buy the coins they are endorsing it. Though, there are some news are still true but few only, it is still good to base our analysis on the actual scenario on the trading platform as much as possible. In this way we can enhance our skills on it to improve more ourselves in doing trade.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:58:20 AM

Listening to news is not a good thing to do when you are into trading. If we believe in the news it will lead us to some bad decision that we will regret if bad thing happens. We should only rely on our own skill and knowledge in trading. Because no one can help us when we lose our capital.
What you got is simply a grand recipe for blind trading. You sure need the news, what you do not need is  swallowing every news that comes your way hooks and sinkers. Whatever trading decisions a trader ends up putting to use, ought to come from their in depth studies and analyses of the asset. When they say, do not follow the crowd, that does not translate to one becoming an island, rather it calls one to responsibility.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:39:02 AM

It is easy to get stucked in this trap when you read a particular economic news and tell yourself that it seems likely to make the market go in a certain direction. Once you convinced yourself that what you expect to happen is basically you digging for your account. In the early years of trading, many traders were stuck in the trap of trading in news and focused too much on fundamental analysis. 
 Trying to find out what the market is going to act next after the major economic reports are published appears to be obvious and useful to a trader at the time. However, you may be surprised to learn that the trader focuses too much on news that is losing money as prices tend to move in the opposite direction from what the news reflects.

Price action is the main juice in trading. For me, it's the best way to see and analyze the market. But price doesn't just move in a certain direction if there isnt any news (Fundamentals). I don't believe that depending on news is one digging one's account. The only nag to it is that one has to balance both Price Action and FA up. However, if I have just one option to choose either,bi will go for PA because sometimes i trade without even reading the news.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:20:56 AM

Following the price action is more safe as news also  has volatility because there are many entities nowadays release fake news to manipulate the market for their advantage. That is why it is better to do your own research and analysis and follow the price action.

Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:43:43 AM

The problem I see here is that there is really no fundamental analysis when it comes to most coins like Bitcoin. There is no way we can measure a fair value out of Bitcoin as all what we are doing until now is speculation. And the news we are seeing with price predictions about BTC having an unbelievable price are all hype in order to increase the price. Aside from speculating what we can do best is of course technical analysis where we study its charts which is proven more effective compared to fundamental analysis.
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:10:31 PM

It is difficult to convince people who invest in crypto with the right statement, because all depends on the mindset of each, the number of untrue news at this time should not be too believable. Find out about other people from other sources.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:19:23 PM

Not all news are true, some of them sometimes is just a way of hype to get the attention of the community to convince them to buy the coins they are endorsing it. Though, there are some news are still true but few only, it is still good to base our analysis on the actual scenario on the trading platform as much as possible. In this way we can enhance our skills on it to improve more ourselves in doing trade.

Or shall we call it a strategy to get the attention of some investors that doesn't even do their own research. Most of them that fall into this trap are probably been lazy to make an extra effort. Trading need skills and patience because this is isn't easy as what we think due to it's risky.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:16:07 PM

Or shall we call it a strategy to get the attention of some investors that doesn't even do their own research. Most of them that fall into this trap are probably been lazy to make an extra effort. Trading need skills and patience because this is isn't easy as what we think due to it's risky.

Yes, some news may be fake and to avoid to get the false signal we have to clarify it first by finding the relevant news from other resources. We have to be pro active to inform ourselves with the recent news and not to follow each news blindly.

JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1538

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:47:28 PM

Following the price action is more safe as news also  has volatility because there are many entities nowadays release fake news to manipulate the market for their advantage. That is why it is better to do your own research and analysis and follow the price action.

Hard to follow price every time if you are a newbie. only experienced traders are able to do that and make some quick moves in a timely manner.

Good news fake news any kind of news can heard aren't the reason to follow them without self analysis
News price action in trading are only guide not to follow perfectly without any study and analysis
If follow that trend possible huge mistake you can create in your decision in trading

Not to mention pump group/shillers Cheesy they are the ones who do more harm to traders especially beginners.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
musdafakfl

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:30:27 PM

It is easy to get stucked in this trap when you read a particular economic news and tell yourself that it seems likely to make the market go in a certain direction. Once you convinced yourself that what you expect to happen is basically you digging for your account. In the early years of trading, many traders were stuck in the trap of trading in news and focused too much on fundamental analysis. 
 Trying to find out what the market is going to act next after the major economic reports are published appears to be obvious and useful to a trader at the time. However, you may be surprised to learn that the trader focuses too much on news that is losing money as prices tend to move in the opposite direction from what the news reflects.

Specifically, it is speculated that there is a lot of news content and speculation in today's market. Due to the lack of any intermediary institutions or centers within the market, pricing may of course be changed depending on some news, but I think there should never be any transaction based on these news. I want to point out that speculation through news has become a very easy thing today.
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:40:03 PM

Obviously! And these days that journalism somehow has turned to a joke and we get to see a lot of organizations spreading up with their own news and then not even verifying it, with the rate at which anyone can just easily start a blog and so many other things, I simply just see an avenue in which the only thing news platform are good for now is making money and they care less what they feed to their readers, it is only left for you as an individual to discern what you want to believe or not. For this reason, I have always focused more on what I see on the charts than what I hear on the news. Like they always say, seeing is believing.
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:58:19 PM

Though I agree with you to some extents but you can never ignore the impact of news when trading online. The news as the breaks will have some far reaching effects on the market sometimes some other times it will not make any strong impact on the market. The best option if I may suggest is to combine the two that is fundamental and technical analysis for effective market entry strategy. Neglect the news as a trader at your own peril. Good Luck.
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:38:04 PM

Different strokes for different folks, have comes to realize that trading and mastery in it is beyond what everyone dishes out as general advise, best crypto traders devise their means after years of experience and discovery, reading all the so many rules in itself not just all there in.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:03:04 PM

Both of these are important in crypto trading,because news has a big effect in market movement and admit it or not,the impact of big news mostly affect you outviews in certain occasions so the combination of news and actual prices is what we need to look for the prospective trading materials
gheawari431

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:52:37 AM

Listening to news is not a good thing to do when you are into trading. If we believe in the news it will lead us to some bad decision that we will regret if bad thing happens. We should only rely on our own skill and knowledge in trading. Because no one can help us when we lose our capital.
In fact, news about bitcoin is very influential on bitcoin price fluctuations, because as a digital currency that is still relatively new, bitcoin is still experiencing a lot of rejection in many countries. So, news is a source of information for analyzing bitcoin price movements.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:16:52 AM

I dont know, but I am more or less into news only. This is driving force of the crypto currency world and we should have more follow ups of it if we want to see price movements. The upcoming price movements are always deponent on the news only for some reasons. Like, a bad news can drive people nuts and they may start panicking about the situation. This creates a sphere of negativity and chain of selling where market dumps itself dramatically leading to fallen prices. Now this happens to positive axis as well and help recover the market if news is prominent one. Things are pretty spooky here, what you believe will never happen and what you dont think will always happen.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:43:13 AM

Some news are just giving you negative or positive view about cryptos. If you believe the news about certain events that can make your trading yield a very good profit, it's much better if you also crosscheck it for yourself whether you will buy the news or not.

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:30:18 PM

I do not agree 100% by that statement. I mean I agree that price action has the most important data for us to trade however the news are giving us small trade options as well.

It doesn't change the price that much anymore (unless ETF gets accepted eventually, which will affect the price insanely) however it affects the price a bit, you do not have to look for news that is basically mainstream media as well, look at the crypto world news, for example the other day some exchanges stopped dealing with tether and some dude sold all of his tether to buy bitcoin and all that which means it is still "news" but it is not news like ETF that airs on mainstream media as well. So I say watch out for news but watch out for the news basically inside the crypto world and not mainstream media news about it, that way we can still trade accordingly and be profiting from it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: