Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:50:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Not Trade By The News, Follow The Price Action  (Read 19553 times)
Xiroartoni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:12:33 AM

It is easy to get stucked in this trap when you read a particular economic news and tell yourself that it seems likely to make the market go in a certain direction. Once you convinced yourself that what you expect to happen is basically you digging for your account. In the early years of trading, many traders were stuck in the trap of trading in news and focused too much on fundamental analysis. 
 Trying to find out what the market is going to act next after the major economic reports are published appears to be obvious and useful to a trader at the time. However, you may be surprised to learn that the trader focuses too much on news that is losing money as prices tend to move in the opposite direction from what the news reflects.

I agree with you. Very good point. I am now learning to trade and noticed that if you trade inside the day, no news and even oscillators are needed. You just follow a certain strategy to get out in time and make a profit in time. News is needed for a medium-to long-term strategy. You should also know the days of the year when there are important events in the financial markets. This will give you the opportunity to close medium-term or long-term transactions in time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:51:26 AM

all things consider, analyse news, TA, and market movement. you cant only rely on 1 source of information to make good call.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1316
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 01:15:36 PM

Yes, it's true that there are cryptocurrency traders that make this bearish market profitable. These investors are experienced and professional traders that don't rely on news and speculations. They make the most out of the down market, as long as there are fluctuations and sharp changes, they will continue to earn profit. Their experiences are the keys to successful trading.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CryptoF007

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

Focus on long term investing not daily trading!

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:35:22 PM

Yes, it's true that there are cryptocurrency traders that make this bearish market profitable. These investors are experienced and professional traders that don't rely on news and speculations. They make the most out of the down market, as long as there are fluctuations and sharp changes, they will continue to earn profit. Their experiences are the keys to successful trading.

Indeed you are right, usually the most money is made on the way down... but most of us will never be so good at trading, so lets just focus at what you can do successfully and use this oportunity crypto is offering to "ordinary people", well to those who are brave enough. There is a famous saying that goes "invest low sell high", which is right on point. But for that you need to show some balls Smiley

I am not necessarily saying you need to invest now, but for sure you should be at least considering it if you want to have bright future in trading...

And one more thing, forget about mass media news.... this is the biggest piece of shit, if you want to be a trader. Well no I am wrong, you can do opposite to what mass media is saying and you will probaby do just fine...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfN2xz6IIe7FRRoOZ3vg1Nw
https://twitter.com/CryptoF007
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:10:00 AM

We know that the price of Bitcoin is mostly being controlled by speculation and manipulation, but not all the news you see are such. Some of them are pure research that was carried out by experts to know what’s going to be next movement on the chart. It’s good to follow the news, but don’t rely only on one source for getting news on cryptocurrency, you should rely on many, as much as you can. And in case you don’t know, it’s very important to read the news.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:29:13 PM

Some people says that bitcoin will rise up this month of december but until now bitcoin's price not already recover same to other altcoins that still going down their price until now.
It is very easy to say that the price of bitcoin is going to grow in December but people fail to give a satisfactory explanation about why they think this is going to be the case, and that is not how the market moves, there must be a reason for investors to come back to a market that has been crashing all year and I am sorry to say this but I do not see it, so it is unlikely that we are going to see the recovery that many members of the forum are expecting.
Xiroartoni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:50:53 PM

It is easy to get stucked in this trap when you read a particular economic news and tell yourself that it seems likely to make the market go in a certain direction. Once you convinced yourself that what you expect to happen is basically you digging for your account. In the early years of trading, many traders were stuck in the trap of trading in news and focused too much on fundamental analysis. 
 Trying to find out what the market is going to act next after the major economic reports are published appears to be obvious and useful to a trader at the time. However, you may be surprised to learn that the trader focuses too much on news that is losing money as prices tend to move in the opposite direction from what the news reflects.

I totally agree. If you engage in intraday trading, no news will help in understanding the prices. All you need is a cool head and an understanding of technical analysis. News is needed for long-term coin storage.
TheReverend

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:44:23 AM

honestly i also doubt all news about crypto bad/good, the actually prediction is the price market.
well i hear about in the year of 2018 someone say bitcoin will hit 20k again. but in fact it will be hard.
so i dont really focus about news, just look about the market and you will know the situation.
bedford1972

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:29:05 PM

I also believe that the news is an extra noise in the head for the trader. Most news stories are created specifically to manipulate people. You'll never know the truth behind the words in the press. Besides, the news is always late. If you trade, you can easily see that on the day of the news, the price either has already fallen or is already at its peak. News can be used for long-term or medium-term trading. Remember one thing: buy by ear, sell 2-3 days before the event.

QUARKCHAIN - Blockchain Sharding Technology
IS A FLEXIBLE, SCALABLE, AND USER-ORIENTED BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE. (https://quarkchain.io)
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:58:33 PM

I totally agree. If you engage in intraday trading, no news will help in understanding the prices. All you need is a cool head and an understanding of technical analysis. News is needed for long-term coin storage.
Even if you wanted to include some fundamental analysis to your strategy of day trading it will be impossible for you to do so, day trading is not really for those that like to take their time when they are trading, day trading is a game of reflexes, you need to perform your strategy in a flawless way and you need to be able to execute it perfectly if you do not to that even if your strategy is profitable it is very likely that you are going to lose money.
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:41:05 PM

the problem with the news is that we can know when we are going to stay in the long term in order to be able to get big profits and when we can sell, the problem is trading by following the news and the price is very much needed because
electron-coin

Activity: 521

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:31:28 PM

I believe that in order to effectively trade you need to use different types of analysis. This technical analysis and fundamental analysis and news analysis. I'm sure that it is impossible to trade successfully relying only on one type of analysis.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:18:09 PM

yes it is not necessary because the news is not necessarily the truth, follow the price action because that's where we will know when the right time to sell it and get a profit. the most important thing is to believe in your own position because success here depends on you.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:03:52 PM

all things consider, analyse news, TA, and market movement. you cant only rely on 1 source of information to make good call.
Exactly! The more you have sources of information the higher the chance that you won't fail in trading. Some traders don't recognize this yet, but they will figure it out soon when they kept losing because they are dependent on a single source of information.

There is a lot of room for improvements if you only strive from it you can get it in no time.

rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:59:00 PM

My friend act exactly opposite of this decision. He likes to trade risky and unpredictable moments in market. News trading is profitable if you know what you are doing. Following his advice i learned how to trade news. Comparing the odds the result is impressive in news trading.
NellaKharisma

Activity: 76
Merit: 14

SYNAPSECOIN.NET

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 01:05:42 AM

I have confidence that news affects prices, but not all news will have a negative effect. Confirming news is something that must be done, for example hacking news. we have to understand the details, sometimes they create hacking for their free ads. Because in trading there must be cheating to get a lot of profit.

wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:17:47 AM

Currently alot of positive news on the crypto market but the market just sideaway , so i think Technical analysis is more accurate to predict the price action. According to my technical analysis , the price of Bitcoin can be sideaway in others 2 month more and then after that will start to rise and going up.

Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:13:15 AM

Sometimes they releasing News how's to market grows and goes as usual we need news to take notified those people always and to learned what will gonna do in the market situation also.

babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 12:51:17 PM

some of the experiences from trading that I experienced following the news were sometimes very helpful in analyzing the trade that I did. but I have to be sure that the news can be accounted for and from trusted sources.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:27:47 PM

some of the experiences from trading that I experienced following the news were sometimes very helpful in analyzing the trade that I did. but I have to be sure that the news can be accounted for and from trusted sources.
News can move the price differently, it can be a big factor for the price so trading sometimes through the news is good but don’t depend on that, its still good to have something that is base on the studies. Analyze the market with less emotion, news can be your good guide.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: