Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:14:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Not Trade By The News, Follow The Price Action  (Read 19553 times)
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 01:38:11 AM

News is not always true and news is only manipulated to make traders confused, but there is also good and accurate news that can help you.
accommodating news is a good thing and makes you think smart in evaluating all the news and will be your consideration as a choice, but the best choice is a choice from yourself and from the heart.
Trading the news is a mistake, by the time you get to know about the news and you think about the possible repercussions that it could have in the market, the market has already reacted to it, you need to react to what the price is doing, that is what I do and sometimes you are going to find that there is a reason for the movement that you are seeing but sometimes there is no reason for it and you just have to accept it and make a trade.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chemcrier
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

IMO Exchange - Customer First.

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 07:15:44 AM

The Cryptocurrency market has moved way past that stage where news tend to move price majorly, for example Ripple recently announced a partnership with a bank and the price of the tokens didn't even move one bit and that's the number three coin on Coinmarketcap, so smaller projects out there do not even stand a chance to move their token price because of any news they have to release to their community members.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 08:48:57 AM

News is not always true and news is only manipulated to make traders confused, but there is also good and accurate news that can help you.
accommodating news is a good thing and makes you think smart in evaluating all the news and will be your consideration as a choice, but the best choice is a choice from yourself and from the heart.
Trading the news is a mistake, by the time you get to know about the news and you think about the possible repercussions that it could have in the market, the market has already reacted to it, you need to react to what the price is doing, that is what I do and sometimes you are going to find that there is a reason for the movement that you are seeing but sometimes there is no reason for it and you just have to accept it and make a trade.
it all depends on what the contents of the news if we can analyze the impact of the news on the market, I will certainly follow it. I often follow the news and several times also I benefit from following the news. because we must remember by the saying, buy when rumors sell when news releases.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2019, 09:50:56 AM

The Cryptocurrency market has moved way past that stage where news tend to move price majorly, for example Ripple recently announced a partnership with a bank and the price of the tokens didn't even move one bit and that's the number three coin on Coinmarketcap, so smaller projects out there do not even stand a chance to move their token price because of any news they have to release to their community members.
the impact for large coins is still relatively small because the price is above average.

But for other coins that can slightly lift the trend, especially coins below $ 0.01, fundamentals also determine the view of traders to make positions, but most are only temporary and hold 1-5 points above the previous price, all depending on the emerging sentiment.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
DBronze98

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 11:55:02 AM

Yes, but to be more convincing, I recommend that everyone should learn about Dow's theory.
He once said that prices will reflect news, not prices.
Think about it, when there's good news, before insiders bought many stocks / coins before you caught up. Trading with news is also risky when you choose not the right time to buy, we can also lose a lot of money.

Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 03:47:58 PM

Yes, but to be more convincing, I recommend that everyone should learn about Dow's theory.
Think about it, when there's good news, before insiders bought many stocks / coins before you caught up. Trading with news is also risky when you choose not the right time to buy, we can also lose a lot of money.

I haven't heard that yet, most traders golden rule is to buy the rumors and sell the news, which is for me is wrong, better to check the price action. Most experts are not doing a lot of technical analysis, they are just relying on the price action of a certain coin/token. It's a wrong way to buy when there is a rumor such as they will list on Binance, or in any top exchange, unless proven and confirmed then that's the time we can buy and not just because of rumors, as people can easily manipulate and can easily share that whenever they want just to hype.

atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2019, 05:33:42 PM

In my opinion, news has always influenced the cryptocurrency market, and therefore, with a certain accuracy, you can determine the direction of the cryptocurrency market by studying this or that information.  There is a lot of speculation and many can use the information space to deceive traders and other cryptocurrency users, but nevertheless, you need to learn how to analyze all the information that is available on different resources about the cryptocurrency market.
Memminger

Activity: 540
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 05:44:50 PM

In my opinion, news has always influenced the cryptocurrency market, and therefore, with a certain accuracy, you can determine the direction of the cryptocurrency market by studying this or that information.  There is a lot of speculation and many can use the information space to deceive traders and other cryptocurrency users, but nevertheless, you need to learn how to analyze all the information that is available on different resources about the cryptocurrency market.
Following this line of thought, I think that a good trader should all possible that he can use in order to attain the optimized prediction as what the movement of the price would be. Sometimes using technical analysis doesn’t guarantee that a coin would either go up or down and unexpectedly it will soar high up compared to your prediction due to a certain news or could the other way around. The thing is that in order to determine what are deceitful and what to listen is for you to have the necessary data and then analyze those.
its-a-me-mario

Activity: 88
Merit: 9

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 11:15:06 PM

I think big news headlines used to have a massive influence on prices. One bullish article could send a coin up 20% in an hour a couple years ago. Those days are no longer here though, there has been lots of news of adoption and institutional investments but it seems people are more skeptical now and want to see actual usage, not just headlines.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 04:04:53 AM

I totally agree with you. because I was once a victim of trade news. I was waiting for news from big twitter and some signals in telegram groups but I suddenly realized, everything was fake and everyone was trying to seduce people like me to buy coins so they have a chance to sell at a higher price.
That's a big mistake and most new traders often make. please, stay away from it.

youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2019, 06:43:01 AM

I totally agree with you. because I was once a victim of trade news. I was waiting for news from big twitter and some signals in telegram groups but I suddenly realized, everything was fake and everyone was trying to seduce people like me to buy coins so they have a chance to sell at a higher price.
That's a big mistake and most new traders often make. please, stay away from it.
The news is true and includes a valid announcement because it was written by the official account of their project, but packaged as soon as possible by other parties as an aggregator and can be positive or vice versa. The step that must be taken is not to avoid, but to think quickly how efficient the reaction of traders that occur if we trade at that time.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 11:07:04 AM

I haven't heard that yet, most traders golden rule is to buy the rumors and sell the news, which is for me is wrong, better to check the price action. Most experts are not doing a lot of technical analysis, they are just relying on the price action of a certain coin/token. It's a wrong way to buy when there is a rumor such as they will list on Binance, or in any top exchange, unless proven and confirmed then that's the time we can buy and not just because of rumors, as people can easily manipulate and can easily share that whenever they want just to hype.
It is in human nature to make big with less efforts. Majority does not want to go through the labor of doing research on own and doing technical analysis or reading the price flow. They will simply depend on others for their own decisions and earnings. This is not the way of successful people. In order to become successful, we have to make our own way. People should focus on actions rather than words.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 07:38:07 PM

It is in human nature to make big with less efforts. Majority does not want to go through the labor of doing research on own and doing technical analysis or reading the price flow. They will simply depend on others for their own decisions and earnings. This is not the way of successful people. In order to become successful, we have to make our own way. People should focus on actions rather than words.
Agree with you in trading its foolish to expect a profit when you are not hard to work as to gain some profit will have to bear some pain so better make proper research before starting to trade and don't only listen to others. In the market sometime whales spread the news and they take advantage of those innocent new traders who are new and unaware of sudden market changes.
DeathProxy

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 03:16:30 PM

Nicely said,  but in as much as i belive that a crypto trading it is important that we follow price action,  i also wont down play or neglect the place and important of news and Fundamental Analysis in crypto trading.  Following the News still works for crypto trade. Buying the news and selling the rumours can also give good profit if followed diligently. For effective productivity every trader should have both technical analysis skills and Fundamental Analysis skills if you want to thrive in the crypto market

Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 03:37:16 PM

Nicely said,  but in as much as i belive that a crypto trading it is important that we follow price action,  i also wont down play or neglect the place and important of news and Fundamental Analysis in crypto trading.  Following the News still works for crypto trade. Buying the news and selling the rumours can also give good profit if followed diligently. For effective productivity every trader should have both technical analysis skills and Fundamental Analysis skills if you want to thrive in the crypto market

There's a lot of trader who has different kinds of strategies for them news is very important in making their decisions, and the development of each project. For me, I am checking their news/development as well as the price action too, as the news can be tricked as they know that once there is good news there's a lot of traders and investors taking advantage of it, and the team's project are aware of this, so they can use this too for their own interest.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 02:12:06 AM

it all depends on what the contents of the news if we can analyze the impact of the news on the market, I will certainly follow it. I often follow the news and several times also I benefit from following the news. because we must remember by the saying, buy when rumors sell when news releases.
I still think it is not a good idea, those sayings come from a time when traders will all be in the same room trading together, in those days the rumours got to you before the news were published and you could act before anyone else if you got a hot tip, but now that the news can be printed incredibly fast and the news can be all over the Internet in a matter of seconds trading the news or even rumours does not have the same success rate as before.
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1848

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2019, 03:27:56 AM

There's a lot of trader who has different kinds of strategies for them news is very important in making their decisions, and the development of each project. For me, I am checking their news/development as well as the price action too, as the news can be tricked as they know that once there is good news there's a lot of traders and investors taking advantage of it, and the team's project are aware of this, so they can use this too for their own interest.

This reminds me of Jesse Livermore, who did not take market news into account at all, because he said it distorted his way of seeing tratding. In fact, he often walked away completely to avoid hearing news about the market.

Jese Livermore says in his books that he got up very early in the morning, read some news in the newspaper of the events of the time without seeing the economic news while drinking his coffee, which he always paid attention to was the news of style " fundamental "since these did affect the market and could change it drastically.

This has taught me that some positive news means to me: Sell, and negative news: Buy ... because I think that is what the whales do, and that no news affects my Trading decision, unless it is a " Fundamental"..

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 05:01:43 AM

Each person will follow different strategy for trading, some people will follow based on the news, but the news of the development will take some time to hear. So till then, we have to wait for them holding, instead of waiting for the news the best thing is to follow along with the market fluctuations because through the market fluctuation sometimes we might lose value also.
Vertex_ICO

Activity: 602
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 07:45:52 AM

It is easy to get stucked in this trap when you read a particular economic news and tell yourself that it seems likely to make the market go in a certain direction. Once you convinced yourself that what you expect to happen is basically you digging for your account. In the early years of trading, many traders were stuck in the trap of trading in news and focused too much on fundamental analysis. 
 Trying to find out what the market is going to act next after the major economic reports are published appears to be obvious and useful to a trader at the time. However, you may be surprised to learn that the trader focuses too much on news that is losing money as prices tend to move in the opposite direction from what the news reflects.

Definitely agree with you! Too many traders give into FUD that's sewn by the media, and it impacts the success of their trading.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2019, 03:39:48 PM

It is easy to get stucked in this trap when you read a particular economic news and tell yourself that it seems likely to make the market go in a certain direction. Once you convinced yourself that what you expect to happen is basically you digging for your account. In the early years of trading, many traders were stuck in the trap of trading in news and focused too much on fundamental analysis. 
 Trying to find out what the market is going to act next after the major economic reports are published appears to be obvious and useful to a trader at the time. However, you may be surprised to learn that the trader focuses too much on news that is losing money as prices tend to move in the opposite direction from what the news reflects.

This only works for the traders that know how to execute trades using TA. But for traders who does not know about the depth of trading, they will rather follow news than follow the price action. It is easy to say because ws already have knowledge yet newbies are losing because they don't know the reality of trading.
Trading is not an investment in banking, it needs our time and effort not just the money.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: