Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:58:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Not Trade By The News, Follow The Price Action  (Read 19553 times)
kro55

Activity: 1610
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 05:16:37 PM

As an investor I only invest in solid coins and HODL. I have seen over the years that crypto market rearly follow news and predictions. Most of the time I bought BTC based on news but in loss as nothing happened. Best is to buy on dip and be patient.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 12:27:40 AM

As an investor I only invest in solid coins and HODL. I have seen over the years that crypto market rearly follow news and predictions. Most of the time I bought BTC based on news but in loss as nothing happened. Best is to buy on dip and be patient.
Most of the news are fake anyway, just a few weeks ago people were really excited because supposedly the Chinese government was interested in cryptocurrencies and the price went up, but the Chinese government is only interested in creating their own coins with their own blockchain that they control so this market is not going to benefit at all from such coin and if anything it is going to be a strong competitor to bitcoin and the rest of the altcoins.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 05:07:21 AM

Most of the news are fake anyway, just a few weeks ago people were really excited because supposedly the Chinese government was interested in cryptocurrencies and the price went up, but the Chinese government is only interested in creating their own coins with their own blockchain that they control so this market is not going to benefit at all from such coin and if anything it is going to be a strong competitor to bitcoin and the rest of the altcoins.
That is why we should not trust the headlines of the news. We should believed but we should also verify if the news is really true. When you see an interesting news then do some research and look for the truth so you will be basing on that and you will not get hype and you will avoid having aggressive decision that might lead to a loss.
juperos

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 11:26:30 AM

News can dominate our entire life, especially when we are in the information age, information flying around the world with internet-enabled tools. In cryptocurrency trading, it plays a very important role, it can predict the market fairly reliably, in my opinion you should combine both factors together, news trading, follow the market, then analyze and then make a decision. I appreciate economic news anyway

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
BlacksmithCorporation

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 03:43:40 PM

News can dominate our entire life, especially when we are in the information age, information flying around the world with internet-enabled tools. In cryptocurrency trading, it plays a very important role, it can predict the market fairly reliably, in my opinion you should combine both factors together, news trading, follow the market, then analyze and then make a decision. I appreciate economic news anyway
Combining the two is not a wise choice, information must never accurately reflect market movements, updating too much news will confuse you.I think focusing on price action and Risk management will be much better.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
adjed

Activity: 400
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 03:57:52 PM

Trading is a combination of many things and some of them depends on your desire to get the news on time and this definitely means that you should trade the news, I don't mean the news that cryptocurrency projects tend to release these days by announcing a future announcement or burning some of their tokens, I am talking of the real news that would have the potential to shake the market like the news of China cracking down on Cryptocurrency exchanges, just see how much it affected the market.
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 07:18:53 PM

Listening news is not bad at all. Actually it helps us to stay with times. By news, we are able to know about ongoing and upcoming trends. But following everything that is shown by media is not wise at all. The best way is to do your own analysis and compare it with the news and other experts of the industry. Ultimately, it is going to be the holder responsible for his success or failure.

viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 11:04:22 PM

Listening news is not bad at all. Actually it helps us to stay with times. By news, we are able to know about ongoing and upcoming trends. But following everything that is shown by media is not wise at all. The best way is to do your own analysis and compare it with the news and other experts of the industry. Ultimately, it is going to be the holder responsible for his success or failure.
fundamental very important to identify the market trend too. price moved by market sentiment that caused by good news or negative news that released in market. it will create demand on market , supply or demand will influence by what is actually going on market. is there any positive sentiment or not. combining news analisys and fundamental analisys will give us great result.

Omega Weapon

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 03:52:44 AM

That is why we should not trust the headlines of the news. We should believed but we should also verify if the news is really true. When you see an interesting news then do some research and look for the truth so you will be basing on that and you will not get hype and you will avoid having aggressive decision that might lead to a loss.
Many investors never bother to check if the news are true or not because it doesn't really matter to them anyway, what they care about is if other investors will react to the news of the market and if they do then they're going to make a trade even if the news is fake, this creates a very interesting dynamic in which no one really cares about the truth or the facts, they only care about the movements in the market and if they can make profits out of them.
Aying

Activity: 784

https://raiser.network

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 10:12:15 AM

It is good now to invest in potential coins and hodl it. but I am not prefer that hodl all of your funds in bitcoin. it is too risky to put all what you have in one coin like bitcoin that the price is unpredictable. I really choose a two option to support my funds and give me profit at a time comes. so we need to accumulate with knowledgable idea to not lost everything what we have.

Watch out for this SPACE!
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 05:47:37 PM

Many investors never bother to check if the news are true or not because it doesn't really matter to them anyway, what they care about is if other investors will react to the news of the market and if they do then they're going to make a trade even if the news is fake, this creates a very interesting dynamic in which no one really cares about the truth or the facts, they only care about the movements in the market and if they can make profits out of them.
In my own experience i really did not care that much in the news, yes i did follow it so that i can know what is happening inside the crypto world but if i we're to decide what to do, my actions will 90% depending on my analysis and research but of course analyzing market ,doing research and keeping watch of price movements is not an easy task that is why it some newbies trades by the news.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 06:47:11 PM

yes i agree with you and  i think some news have effect not good at morale of investors . we should not believe bad news because the last does not have any effect in market but can make panic at investors who beleive ; but by the time market to stable much and bad news will not effect
bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 08:23:45 AM

just relying on the news will sometimes plunge us, right now I think we should try to be smarter in trading. right now I think action is more important and important than action based and it can be used as an example of a trader success
cryptoloverlife

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 09:02:59 AM

just relying on the news will sometimes plunge us, right now I think we should try to be smarter in trading. right now I think action is more important and important than action based and it can be used as an example of a trader success

We have to be very smart otherwise we will end up in loos, so always try to get the latest information about the cryptocurrency but confirmation only you need to start trading them. We need to act when the market situation is in a downturn because if we buy them at the higher prices it has higher chances to lose your investment.
AUruHM

Activity: 896

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 11:42:14 AM

We have to be very smart otherwise we will end up in loos, so always try to get the latest information about the cryptocurrency but confirmation only you need to start trading them. We need to act when the market situation is in a downturn because if we buy them at the higher prices it has higher chances to lose your investment.

If you follow price action and/or VSA principals then it's not important what news you will see. Market have own forces and life that include all news and their influences. That's why PA and VSA traders very rare to use any FA events for deals. At most cases, it's so late for good entry point
Omega Weapon

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 01:55:22 AM

In my own experience i really did not care that much in the news, yes i did follow it so that i can know what is happening inside the crypto world but if i we're to decide what to do, my actions will 90% depending on my analysis and research but of course analyzing market ,doing research and keeping watch of price movements is not an easy task that is why it some newbies trades by the news.
I am just like you, I don't check the news and then see if there is a big movement, I watch the markets and only when I see a big movement I may be motivated to look at the news to see if anything big came out and most of the time what I find is that there are many explanations to try to describe what the market is doing but most of the explanations do not really make sense or are just wild speculations without any facts behind it that could prove or disprove those speculations.
HarmonyA

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 11:51:48 PM

It is easy to get stucked in this trap when you read a particular economic news and tell yourself that it seems likely to make the market go in a certain direction. Once you convinced yourself that what you expect to happen is basically you digging for your account. In the early years of trading, many traders were stuck in the trap of trading in news and focused too much on fundamental analysis. 
 Trying to find out what the market is going to act next after the major economic reports are published appears to be obvious and useful to a trader at the time. However, you may be surprised to learn that the trader focuses too much on news that is losing money as prices tend to move in the opposite direction from what the news reflects.

Trading by the news is for novices. Professional traders follows market trends and apply the necessary approaches to trade profitability.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 12:37:42 AM

There are tips that saying sell on the news and I always cringed if I hear or read about it. Following the price action is the best way in order to grow our capital. We should be a technician and not a fundamentalist. If we follow the price action, then we can know the best time to enter and exit in the market. Chart do not lie so after all so we should focus on improving our technical analysis skill than to enhance fundamental analysis skill.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 02:48:20 PM

In a world full of fake marketing, we have to be alert all the time and keep an eye on marketing as well as development. Otherwise you will have to hold everything for a long time and it will not be easy to be in profit with alts.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Gheka

Activity: 1344

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 03:28:10 PM

There are tips that saying sell on the news and I always cringed if I hear or read about it. Following the price action is the best way in order to grow our capital. We should be a technician and not a fundamentalist. If we follow the price action, then we can know the best time to enter and exit in the market. Chart do not lie so after all so we should focus on improving our technical analysis skill than to enhance fundamental analysis skill.
Agree, the information on the crypto market is full of tabloid news that can mislead our speculations, it no longer has valuable and rewarding information as in the past, instead of letting ourselves fall into the wrong information and becoming blind in our minds, it is safer to follow the price action. As you said, the charts of values and trends will clearly show the needs and psychology of people, focusing on these points, we will easily predict the upcoming direction of the chart, news analysis only gets us more distracted

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: