Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:54:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk rank down  (Read 480 times)
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:16:29 AM

The bounty bitcointalk rank was very important. But now a lot of rank down. Will it be an issue for the current bounty? We do not have the means to appreciate. Many of us are caught up in a problem because of the merit issue. If you can get the best out of the way, you can help others learn the best. There's been a lot of bounty coming from here. plz help.
I do not think this is a problem, because people do not know how to choose good projects. If you are able to analyze projects, then, in any case, you will get a good profit.
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:18:45 AM

you just have to get one merit to up rank in Jr Member. it's not hard if you are serious to find it
then you can join in many bounty campaign here Smiley good luck
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:20:12 AM

The bounty bitcointalk rank was very important. But now a lot of rank down. Will it be an issue for the current bounty? We do not have the means to appreciate. Many of us are caught up in a problem because of the merit issue. If you can get the best out of the way, you can help others learn the best. There's been a lot of bounty coming from here. plz help.

I agree. Getting merit is quite difficult now and a lot of users are trying to get them through unfair means. And at the same time, the quality of the forum posts have not improved, despite these new measures.
kenzawak

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:25:18 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2018, 06:41:59 AM by kenzawak

You're making money with bounty campaigns and all you're asked to do in return is to make one good post. I think it's a pretty good deal for you, don't you agree ?
Balinsayaw

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:25:50 AM

That's a policy. We have nothing to do but to adhere to it whether we like it or not. The owner reserved all the rights to change the rules even it would be unwelcoming for the new of this forum.
boy00kag00l

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:30:10 AM

you just have to get one merit to up rank in Jr Member. it's not hard if you are serious to find it
then you can join in many bounty campaign here Smiley good luck
Yes, you are indeed right now the rules are increased if you will take part in a bounty campaign, if you have ranked up to Jr. Your member can join a bounty, hopefully you can get the reward
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:11:13 AM

Bitcoin talk rank is determine how much you will earn when you are joining the bounty campaign. Its line this "The rich get richer and the poor get poorer"

gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:21:58 AM

You are only required to get one merit, is it so difficult that you complain about it?
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:54:32 AM

hello my friend
no offense. This forum is not only for Bounty hunters, I hope you keep on encouraging you to contribute to this forum, but you don't think I'm better than you, throw away such thoughts
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: