Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:06:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which will survive in long run Bitcoin or Blockchain???  (Read 1454 times)
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:29:58 PM

I think Blockchain will survive because it is very useful in our life, many companies, countries are interested in this new technology. Bitcoin is a product from Blockchain, it is not stable and illegal in some countries.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:40:40 PM

I'm hoping that they both stay for good, the government saw the positive side of blockchain but not Bitcoin, they consider Bitcoin as high-risk investment and they treat blockchain as something they can use in many ways in their government agency or integrate it in their system of governance.
yes, i completely agree with your opinion on this project. The government consistently taking massive actions against bitcoin but ultimately they support blockchain technology and giving advice to citizens about blockchain technology to implement it in business, to take your business on next level.

krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:46:10 PM

I think bitcoin is the king of crypto now. But in the future, btc can give way to some kind of altcoin like Ethereum, but never die.
We don't know that for now there are so many varieties of crypto claiming that they are better than bitcoin in terms of their features and the existence of the altcoins is the proof for that however no one beats it up until the present and possibly the future references and speculations, expect to see bunch of altcoins from crypto developers and ICO's that claims the same talk but none beats the bitcoin on the future.
Ozero

Activity: 2058
Merit: 180

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:47:58 PM

Technology blockchain unconditionally recognized by all states that have become interested in it. Even China, which prohibits decentralized crypto currency, is actively using this technology and is now issuing the largest number of patents for the introduction of this technology. Therefore, the technology blockchain will already exist for a very long time and in the future can only be improved and modified, but not disappear.
Bitcoin, so that it can exist for a very long time, must constantly improve and successfully compete with another crypto currency, otherwise it can disappear. So the blockchain technology has more chances for survival, bitcoin is one of the many types of its manifestation and is more subject to negative external influences.

jupppo

Activity: 385
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:51:44 PM

oh, it's incorrect question. Both of them will survive. Bitcoin will be cost a lot. Huge companies will begin to integrate blockchain in their services. The technology is perfect. I think bitcoin should be with blockchain for ages.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:26:03 PM

Well, I think, Blockchain is likely to be more impactful and sustainable.

The Blockchain has the potential to change the world. Blockchains Startups, large banks, and some governments implement blockchain as a distributed ledger to revolutionize the way information is stored and transactions are carried out; speed, lower costs, security, fewer errors, and elimination of central points of attack and failure. These models do not need to involve cryptocurrency for payments.

But, now if you ask, will Bitcoin disappear? or will bitcoin continue to be a store of value, the same way we use gold or dollars? It's too early to decide because when we talk, bitcoin's market share is less than 1%. Also, regulatory and compliance aspects overshadow the broad acceptance of digital currencies.

In addition, I also have other views about Bitcoin and Blockchain, I think the Blockchain and Bitcoin are two different things. But, they are two things that cannot be separated. this is similar to a jewelry made of gold (for example). A jewelry will be valuable if it is made of gold, and vice versa, gold will be beautiful if it is made into a jewelry. Bitcoin is made of the blockchain, and Blockchain is a technology for creating unchanging networks like Bitcoin, which makes blockchain stronger!
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:37:10 PM

Blockchain is here to stay that is what is going to happen as more companies and even banks are trying to make use of this technology. As for bitcoin, it will survive because its going to traded and will be used to buy stuff. Right new we can buy products from merchants accepting BTC. Its not just going to be the trend for now but it will be in the years and decades to come. They may not even just accept btc but hundred more of the tokens listed on exchanges. Bitcoin, Altcoins and blockchain are here to stay.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:55:37 PM

The technology of blockchain and bitcoin correlates as a general with the private. Bitcoin and crypto currency are generally only a small manifestation of this technology. Moreover, all states fully recognize the usefulness and prospects of this technology and now very widely began to apply it in practice. It is recognized even by those states that prohibit crypto-alyut. Therefore, the blockchain technology has more chances for durability.
Dimonhamon

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 06:28:39 PM

Bitcoin or Blockchain))) It's like fish and water. This is one unit and they will always be together.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:46:06 PM

Bitcoin, I guess? Blockchain could evolve into something else .. All Transactions and informations on Blockchains could be stored on something entirely different...something more effective and efficient I guess .
Bitcoin cryptocurrency will continue to be used as currency as long as  it retains its values. Whether it'll continue to be called Bitcoin or not, I don't know.
cryptograce

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:49:55 PM

Bitcoin is just a currency, but blockchain is a technology that encompasses lots of crypto. So Blockchain has better chances to bitcoin.

Lydian Lion
 Rewards for Everyday Activities
http://www.lydian-lion.com
bazzais

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 10:07:38 PM

No currency can survive as a usable currency while its primary role is viewed as purely to make people money from the highs and lows that appear often around the speculations and 'manipulations' from an even smaller handful of accounts that hold the vast majority of it and therefor control.

It will only make it, just as any other currency when it becomes stable and is not used as a speculative fun fest.

I think both will survive and be surpassed.
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:31:24 PM

i have so much believe that both will survuve and remain for long. the blockchain technology is amazing and has the power to transform everything about this world and for the better of the existence of humanity. bitcoin will complement by giving freedom to the wolrd to own and take charge of their finace and wealth  . its clear that both will survive for longer.
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:40:32 PM

I think both will survive in the long run. Bitcoin base on blockchain technology so when bitcoin more developed blockchain technology does. Both can do more development in this industry and will do exists in the future.
Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 12:07:48 AM

i do believe that blockchain technology will revolutionize our future.
along with it will be bitcoin since it has always been the face of the blockchain.
there may be new altcoins that will soon rise but i don't believe that it will reach to a point that it will surpass bitcoin.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:11:04 AM

Blockchain is technology that bitcoin used. If blockchain death, i think bitcoin will death too but if bitcoin death, i dont think blockchain will follow. Blockchain different with bitcoin and can used for any purpose. But i do believe bitcoin will survive in a long time
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:21:36 AM

I think Blockchain will survive because it is very useful in our life, many companies, countries are interested in this new technology. Bitcoin is a product from Blockchain, it is not stable and illegal in some countries.

We can't say that Bitcoin is a product out of the Blockchain since there are a lot of other digital currencies that is made before Bitcoin and Blockchain is the solution of Satoshi Nakamoto to stop the double spending of this digital currency.

Also, Bitcoin is a volatile cryptocurrency to start with, it is the reason why a lot of people are investing to Bitcoin right now and that is the reason why is there a lot of millionaires out of cryptocurrencies.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:48:57 AM

Let us all hope that both survive the test of time. We have witness how both bitcoin snd blockchain technology can be beneficial, bitcoin to the financial economy and blockchain to the technological infrustructure. So needless to say, both will be gold to have in the coming years.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:07:22 AM

bitcoin has no future, blockchain is future itself
How did you say bitcoin has no future. In crypto platform both are survive in forever so don't underestimate the Bitcoin potential. If you really believe the blockchain technology you should think how it will open up in the market. All the crypto investors holding the Bitcoin for long term so it will never died in future. But once internet will stopped in entire world surely Bitcoin and blockchain has end.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:25:20 AM

Everyone on this forum is familiar with Bitcoin and Blockchain technology.So no need to discuss what they are except this; Bitcoin is first or we can say father of digital currency world and Blockchain is new revolution in digital technology world.
Currently market is down after a golden run and every day millions of people came to know about this new market and its uses.Some with negative views and some advocate it.Many country allowed crypto trading and many banned because of speculations and scams.There is lots of media attention about Bitcoin since its evolution and then its price rise.Many called Bitcoin a shit/fraud/scam when first it came into light but within 7-8years it touched $20000 per coin.
On other hand many new Altcoins like ETH, Ripple etc. also gain popularity and boost the need of blockchain in every filed.Now from media news and discussion on many forum I came to conclusion that everyone(Govt. big business houses) wants to adopt Blockchain technology but same time they are either opposing or banning Bitcoin and its uses.So my question is will Bitcoin survive or fall???What will happen if every country launch their own crypto currency using Blockchain technology???Will Bitcoin disappear???Please share your views/opinions and experience.

Actually both of this are survival in this era of digtial technology the bitcoin and the block chain technology or in the other words all altcoins,because its part of the technology system in order to create a decentralized cashless society,even though we struggle due to consisting bearish market that we encounter this present year and this would not meant that  this two technology would not survive long,because we they have  a long we to run to aim those crypto vision to create a world with a cashless society,and economical technolgy system.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: