Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:23:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is doing bounty campaign still profitable these days?  (Read 174 times)
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:47:20 AM

I have a question, most of us here joins and participates in doing bounty related task and expect to have a higher rewards when the bounty campaign ends. But does your expectation goes down hard when you find out that after all the hours you do, the high expectation you made, the possible thoughts you said to yourself when you get the tokens, and you only got 10-100 USD on that campaign due to market downtrend or a heavy dump? And worst is that the they blame it all to the bounty hunters for the dump price.

I want to hear your thoughts and answer to this. Thank you!

When I join bounty campaigns, I do not really pay much attention to the price since I plan on holding them for a long time. I just think it is insane for hunters and ICO investors to immediately sell their coins/tokens causing a heavy dump.
Amokomowo2005

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 06:00:35 AM

Its still for little profitable  though i am now beginning to get tired now because of some greeedy projects developer that will fail to pay after the end of bounties while some of them will shortpay after so much effort by the bounty hunters.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
DyllanGM

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:03:31 AM

I think doing bounties is still profitable if you only work on your spare time and extra time. Since you don not really spend money, so however small you get from your bounty is still profit.
piaomar

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:06:48 AM

there are many legit ico that can be followed. if we can choose it well then we will get legit ico. but if we don't choose it well then we will get a scam ico. the bounty hunter play an important role of a bounty. therefore, we must be able to manage our tokens that we get properly.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Isaacck1

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:24:56 AM

Some abundance crusades would worth Furthermore even now gainful Anyhow not at for them would.
I don't realize and also blacks whether this abundance crusade that I'm clinched alongside will be setting off to be gainful.
The measure from claiming ETH raised in this way isn't a lot of.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:28:45 AM

Bounty campaign is not work, more hobby or game because there is profit depends from your luck.
You can recieve tokens or face scam, sell at start or try hold, sometimes hodled tokens then cost zero

duoleduo

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:42:53 AM

Your judgment will not be a problem. When the market is down, any task is just a waste of time. Only when the market expands again can it be profitable.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: