Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:54:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UNICEF is now accepting donations in Bitcoin and 8 altcoins  (Read 1320 times)
Rosesie

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:01:25 AM

It is a good news for people prefer anonymous donation. Moreover, UNICEF is a international organization, if UNICEF accept donation in bitcoin and 8 altcoins, i think the world will soon accept cryptocurrency
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1218
Merit: 102

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:49:13 AM

is that true? that UNICEF is accept bitcoin and other 8 altcoin for donations? i think it will very good the big organization like UNICEF is start to use bitcoin, i think it will be great in the future when all social organization is start using bitcoin in the future
i think unicef, raising funds from bitcoiners. even so, but this is a good step, because bitcoin will be increasingly known, and does not rule out possibility that unicef ​​will channel assistance via blockchain

coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:39:55 PM

They should take all of the ill gotten coins that have been confiscated from criminals. The state should not be profiting from them, give all laundered bitcoins to a reputable charity and let it be used for good moral purposes

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
sngwinner

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:19:09 PM

This is absolutely a great news. There has been a lot of good news this year relating to Btc adoption but hasn't shown in terms of value. I do hope that all these news will help Btc to gather enough momentum and rise significantly as we approach the end of the year. I see a brighter days

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:36:51 PM

Since yesterday morning, UNICEF France is now officially accepting donations in bitcoin and 8 other cryptocurrencies (+ERC 20 Tokens) (I know that because I work there  Grin )
https://lp.unicef.fr/faire-un-don-en-cryptomonnaie/
https://lp.unicef.fr/comment-faire-un-don-en-cryptomonnaie/
Therefore, we would be very grateful if the BitcoinTalk community could help us by giving us your feedbacks on the pages, what to improve, to add or to correct, and better if you can relay the information to your network, and even better, if you could make a little donation to encourage the hesitating ones.

Thank you for any help you can provide !
Whoa. Holy sheet! Big boy news there. Not sure if anyone would donate as many bitcoins or any crypto, but hope could be restored, as we have seen knightdmb donate hundreds of thousands of bitcoin to wikileaks, so let's see.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
ghosong

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:40:43 PM

Maybe when we all get a big profit from crypto investment or trade, we set aside a little profit to help others, why not, we can share all the blessings for those in need. I believe this charity will also open the eyes of the world, that crypto also cares about humanity.
bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:52:29 PM

This is very good concept for accepting needs for others a much more feedback will await and more donation will give since crypto is trending these day's, i'm here hoping that many crypto believer's is also kind, giver humane personality compassionate for other who's in need of help.

Stephen.88

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:52:21 AM

Bitcoin is still a powerful and promising cryptocurrency, convenient and reliable to use, and believe in it or not is a personal matter. UNICEF is calling for help after the earthquake and tsunami struck Friday in Indonesia. This is really a great move for unicef now they know that they can get donations through electronic money. I hope another international platform will open for encryption in the near future so that we can donate more easily. Especially now, when we are experiencing is not the best time. Samsung and Rollys Royce have also joined the trip and are now UNICEF. I hope to see more of the big companies involved in the bitcoin industry.
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:48:30 PM

There was only an ICO prepared for voluntary donations. Soon they seem to be popular. Nevertheless, this is a good answer to the misuse of everyday use.
it is very good when donations in cryptocurrency are collected by well-known organizations, it is quite different if it starts as massively as ICO. this can lead to very bad processes.

ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:52:08 PM

That's really exciting news, even UNICEF has moved faster to accept cryptocurrency than other organizations. I hope this is a positive thing for Crypto.

romantic007

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:24:41 PM

I think that it is more than amazing when such a big institution gives an accept for crypto; that possible may change governments position.

suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 09:45:30 PM

I think that it is more than amazing when such a big institution gives an accept for crypto; that possible may change governments position.
Yes, it good news and it will does change the government/people that believe in the FUD been said about cryptocurrency. However, there intention and believe about cryptocurrency positive cause they will openly see crypto been use for something real good.

ridho002

Activity: 340

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:55:26 PM

There was only an ICO prepared for voluntary donations. Soon they seem to be popular. Nevertheless, this is a good answer to the misuse of everyday use.
it is very good when donations in cryptocurrency are collected by well-known organizations, it is quite different if it starts as massively as ICO. this can lead to very bad processes.
I thought so, a cool way to do good thing and can make the donors remain anonymously. Therefore, there will be many people who are curious and try it. Happy to hear cryptocurrency is one way to do charity, rather than continuing to listen the negative things towards him.

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:01:36 PM

BTC is now being accepted in so many industries and it's doing good over there. These are some of the news we are waiting for in the ecosystem. By the year 2020, BTC will be accepted by so many organizations.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:11:42 PM

this is amazing, even the world organizations also accept bitcoin, I think that the future of bitcoin and the crypto world will get better.

today many groups or charities accept bitcoin, many companies accept bitcoin, many restaurants accept bitcoin, and bitcoin is more famous, and the bitcoin market rally will create a positive cycle.
Aponkye1

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 10:17:59 PM

I know oneday and definitely the legalization of bitcoin will dawn on us all but it will take time. Currently more institutions have started accepting bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in their transactions so let's see what happens in the near future. Let's not give up hope guys digital currencies would definitely be accepted someday.

jozymens7

Activity: 392

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 10:30:17 PM

I know the standard has been raised by them and many institutions and organizations will follow suite in no time. This is a great news for the BTC world . The altcoins will also be great coins in some days to come.

lagista

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:36:10 PM

This makes it easy for coin owners to still be able to participate in donations to UNICEF. I think now there are so many people who feel easier when they want to use cryptocurrency for social activities.
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:44:24 PM

Now this proves that cryptocurrency does offer a great alternative when it comes to helping the community/economy to grow and prosper. Who says that crypto will not play a major role when it comes to economic growth and development?! Many are crypto skeptics. But in the few months that passed, many of the big names in the business industry have already considered including crypto into their system. And now UNICEF have entered the crypto scene which proves that this system works. Many have accepted crypto, and I'm pretty damn sure more will start accepting crypto in the coming days.

hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:00:35 PM

I don't know why I am very late to see this thread, every day I see when the bull, when 2K, But This thread was in the downstairs!  Huh Whatever, This news just made my day. I never thought Unicef may accept cryptocurrency donation too early. So, as UNICEF is accepting crypto coins donation then maybe in future Unicef and other big company will accept crypto payment as well.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: