Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:11:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UNICEF is now accepting donations in Bitcoin and 8 altcoins  (Read 1320 times)
hildacitra

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:01:51 PM

That suppose to be happen, the existence of bitcoin is really useful. The owner or bitcoin holders should expend their asset for social problems as you mentioned.  It has impact for the Crypto improvement believe as recently the negative believe about crypto currency is still on the growth in the people mind. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:26:11 PM

that's good news
with UNICEF accepting cryptocurrency as a payment method for donations, this will have a good impact on cryptocurrency
it will increase the attention of many people to cryptocurrency

karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:38:45 PM

Thank God I am very happy, bro. because there is a fresh breeze blowing back for bitcoin. I hope there will be other large company companies that accept bitcoin as a currency bro .

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:48:20 PM

Since yesterday morning, UNICEF France is now officially accepting donations in bitcoin and 8 other cryptocurrencies (+ERC 20 Tokens) (I know that because I work there  Grin )
https://lp.unicef.fr/faire-un-don-en-cryptomonnaie/
https://lp.unicef.fr/comment-faire-un-don-en-cryptomonnaie/
Therefore, we would be very grateful if the BitcoinTalk community could help us by giving us your feedbacks on the pages, what to improve, to add or to correct, and better if you can relay the information to your network, and even better, if you could make a little donation to encourage the hesitating ones.

Thank you for any help you can provide !
It's great news that bitcoin and other altcoin is giving a donation to UNICEF because it's a big help mostly to the children's needs. And it's wonderful that many cryptocians have a big heart to help others even in a small things.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:01:35 AM

if unicef has approved bitcoin and 8 altcoins as a form of donation other than money, then you must make an official notification on your site so that all crypto users can read and know this information. and you must have a crypto exchange account to receive donations from donors. This is very good if UNICEF accepts the crypto currency so that it will make it easier for anyone to distribute aid to UNICEF.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Friskaadew

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:36:09 PM

this is a good thing in terms of humanity where Unicef has received btc and 8 altcoins as their donation tools, which in this case will have a positive impact in the future, in my opinion, more than we know, Unicef is an institution under the auspices of the United Nations. CMIIW, I think this will make more investors and traders, and people who want to learn more about crypto. and hopefully the future of more institutions of the world institutions are starting to accept BTC as a means of payment, especially in the digital world. I myself was very happy to hear this news Smiley
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:40:37 PM

Is that so wow that was good, this is one of the biggest news I read since this only means that the United Nations are now acknowledging cryptocurrency, and will give cryptocurrency credibility among the many members of United Nations this is a good adoption news.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:56:18 PM

Happy to hear that! this means UN organizations are recognizing Crypto and that means a lot for now.
Rosarymay

Activity: 106

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:53:18 PM

This is a great news for the entire cryptocurrency community. With UNICEF accepting bitcoin for donations I believe some other major multinational corporations will soon start accepting BTC as a payment solution
Labay

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:56:37 PM

It is good to hear because UNICEF is one of the famous in this world so when there are too much good news about crypto in it, it can also increase the popularity of bitcoin.  It has a huge effect on the market price because every donating coin can be expand and increase the demand on the crypto.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:02:56 PM

Since you were asking for feedbacks here are some of the things that I can say that you might consider to help you improve your service.

One thing I've noticed is that your site's language is not english. You might want to consider adding english language for your website. Through that IMO it can help you more gain more donations since most of us here can understand english.

Lastly, It seems that your site as well is not yet fully furnished.  Consider adding an favicon, why? because If ever I get to see a not fully furnished website. I find it really hesitating to participate to that particular sites.

https://lp.unicef.fr/comment-faire-un-don-en-cryptomonnaie/ For this site also is not mobile responsive. Also understand that in this era there are more mobile users than desktop users so you have to make sure that everything is smoothly working in mobile devices.
xtn

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:00:03 PM

BTC

it's aother good step for cryptos global adoption as a eal store of value

BTC
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:17:50 PM

Bitcoin and its activities keeps getting better and that is a plus for its users. I cannot not wait to hear/see our local shops accepting bitcoins and the other cryptos in exchange for goods and services.

This a good news to crypto world, due acceptance by this institution is a Welcome and possible way of helping out people around the world whom need the most possible help from Kind heart individual to Donate some of portion of their Bitcoin, and other ALT coin as they please. Let's joined and spread the good news about this.
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:58:44 PM

Happy to hear that! this means UN organizations are recognizing Crypto and that means a lot for now.
the g20 has long recognized cryptocurrencies and is developing joint solutions, the UN will also be engaged in this process when the international monetary Fund connects to cryptocurrency assistance to countries.

nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:26:37 PM

BTC

it's aother good step for cryptos global adoption as a eal store of value

BTC

there is no difference in what form UNICEF will accept donations because the main aim is to receive those donations as much as possible.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:48:48 AM

Since yesterday morning, UNICEF France is now officially accepting donations in bitcoin and 8 other cryptocurrencies (+ERC 20 Tokens) (I know that because I work there  Grin )
https://lp.unicef.fr/faire-un-don-en-cryptomonnaie/
https://lp.unicef.fr/comment-faire-un-don-en-cryptomonnaie/
Therefore, we would be very grateful if the BitcoinTalk community could help us by giving us your feedbacks on the pages, what to improve, to add or to correct, and better if you can relay the information to your network, and even better, if you could make a little donation to encourage the hesitating ones.

Thank you for any help you can provide !
UNICEF is well established and the very well known organisation all over the world and is helping millions of people around the world and specifically the poor people and helping them increasing their living standards and on the other hand bitcoin is the shining and the rising star of crypto market and after its introduction it has also helped millions of people in finding good jobs and this is even very good that both bitcoin and UNICEF are now going hand in hand and really it is going to help many more people around the world.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
tiktak89

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:30:50 AM

This is a great example of integrating bitcoin into our daily lives. And also, it make bitcoin more popular among those who make donations to charities.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:04:19 PM

Great news for cryptocurrency, as the more organizations will accept bitcoin, especially such large as UNICEF, the better for the development of technology in general. This is especially important for the globalization of bitcoin.

Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:15:37 PM

This is a fairly large Fund, which has a lot of investors. This means that this adoption of bitcoin by this organization is another important step for the full recognition of bitcoin by the world.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 12:28:51 PM

I think the UNICEF has seen into the future and decided to take a smart move and key into  it.  This is a great development from the UNICEF team.  Cryotocurrency is surely going to cause a revolution  in this present world. 

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: