Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:07:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [DEMO]Regulatory Compliant Exchange with Fiat pairs  (Read 199 times)
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1138

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:36:33 PM

Their DEMO is now live, you can try it out here : https://demo.eterbase.com/
I like the platform when it comes to color coding on each significant value.
When i do try to check out i was shocked on the price but i completely forgot that this is just on demo state. lol. Im not really a fan on heavy regulated exchange but lets see if this would really pass.

NRista94 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 81
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:13:03 AM

Thanks but will your organisation have direct money transfer facilities to major banks such as HSBC, Barclays etc without intermediaries? Can we get money transferred in a day or two instead of 2 weeks and more?

Eterbase is aiming to get their e-money licensing to allow users to have a registered IBAN within the exchange. Ultimately, there will be no third party banks facilitating the fiat to crypto / crypto to fiat transactions.
They aiming to have the fastest processing service as possible on top of providing 24/7 customer support. Sometimes it also comes down to the 3rd party that is sending/receiving funds to and from the IBAN provided so they can't guarantee for the time needed for the money transfer to be finalized.

Ok but why do we need intermediaries? Surely if everything is licenced and meeting regulatory standards we can finally have exchanges that deal directly with the major Banks. I say this with a bit of annoyance at the moment not because of your organisation but I am sick and tired of waiting for my money to come from exchanges - Currently I have been waiting two weeks now for a withdrawal from Bitfinex. Everything shows as completed their end but no sight of my money anywhere. To make matters worse Bitfinex is ignoring my tickets - if anyone from Bitfinex is reading this - just have the common decency to tell me where our money is!!!!!!!!!!

Also last January - Kraken, CEX.io and Coinbase all failed to let me get my money out - all because of problems with their intermediary banks - I am sorry but this is just not good enough from the Exchanges - you are all making money so at least give us some customer service!!

Eterbase is going to be a bank-grade exchange, they will also offer Crypto-Debit cards, so you will be able to use the card as Crypto Storage and as a regular Debit card.
NRista94 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 81
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:17:02 AM

Their DEMO is now live, you can try it out here : https://demo.eterbase.com/
I like the platform when it comes to color coding on each significant value.
When i do try to check out i was shocked on the price but i completely forgot that this is just on demo state. lol. Im not really a fan on heavy regulated exchange but lets see if this would really pass.

Hahaha, the same thing happened to me when i tried it out.When i saw the price i thought, damn did i really miss this jump even tho i'm looking at the PC all the time Cheesy

This is something mandatory,the crypto sphere needs this step in order to get adoption.

Also thanks for the feedback on the platform Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: