Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:37:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please restore account  (Read 220 times)
loced (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:04:09 AM

Hello.I apologize in advance for English, but I can not do it any other way.There was a misunderstanding. I was blocked on your forum. I always adhered to your rules, I did not receive any warnings. I'm sorry to see the red text in the account, I'm an honest user. My account is more than 3 months old, and you are killing for unknown reasons. I figure out the reason and understand the problem. And I hope for a positive result.Maybe I broke something, but not intentionally. Sorry, please restore the account.
Bitcointalk Username: samic222
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2219542

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:36:15 PM

My account is more than 3 months old, and you are killing for unknown reasons. I figure out the reason and understand the problem. And I hope for a positive result.Maybe I broke something, but not intentionally. Sorry, please restore the account.
you said for "unknown reasons" but you "figure out the reason and understand the problem"
mind telling us what you were banned for? there should be a banned message on your account
if it was copy-paste/plagiarism, rest assured you won't get your account back

Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 2448

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 02:31:00 AM
Merited by yla1974 (1)

You're banned for plagiarism. It`s permaban.

Boт нecкoлькo нoвocтeй o кpиптe из cтpaн c paзныx чacтeй cвeтa:

Taилaнд cтaнoвитcя cтpaнoй №1 в cфepe кpиптoвaлютнoгo зaкoнoдaтeльcтвa. Moнapxия oпepeжaeт дeмoкpaтию?

Hoвocть  o нoвoм зaкoнoпpoeктe, кoтopый yтвepдилo тaйcкoe пpaвитeльcтвo. Coглacнo eмy кpиптoaктивы oпpeдeляютcя oднoвpeмeннo в кaчecтвe и вaлют, и цeнныx бyмaг, в зaвиcимocти oт пocтaвлeннoй цeли. Peгyлятopы oпpeдeлили двa видa цифpoвыx aктивoв – кpиптoвaлюты и цифpoвыe тoкeны. Пoнятиe «кpиптoвaлюты» иcпoльзyeтcя пpи тopгoвлe тoвapaми или ycлyгaми, a тepмин «цифpoвыe тoкeны» yпoтpeбляeтcя для oбoзнaчeния пpaвa yчacтия в инвecтицияx или цифpoвизaции кoнкpeтныx тoвapoв. -Snip-
Original: https://bits.media/solomonovo-reshenie-tailand-zakonodatelno-razdelil-kriptovalyuty-i-tokeny/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
loced (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:47:16 AM

Taилaнд cтaнoвитcя cтpaнoй №1 в cфepe кpиптoвaлютнoгo зaкoнoдaтeльcтвa. Moнapxия oпepeжaeт дeмoкpaтию?

Hoвocть  o нoвoм зaкoнoпpoeктe, кoтopый yтвepдилo тaйcкoe пpaвитeльcтвo. Coглacнo eмy кpиптoaктивы oпpeдeляютcя oднoвpeмeннo в кaчecтвe и вaлют, и цeнныx бyмaг, в зaвиcимocти oт пocтaвлeннoй цeли. Peгyлятopы oпpeдeлили двa видa цифpoвыx aктивoв – кpиптoвaлюты и цифpoвыe тoкeны. Пoнятиe «кpиптoвaлюты» иcпoльзyeтcя пpи тopгoвлe тoвapaми или ycлyгaми, a тepмин «цифpoвыe тoкeны» yпoтpeбляeтcя для oбoзнaчeния пpaвa yчacтия в инвecтицияx или цифpoвизaции кoнкpeтныx тoвapoв. -Snip-
Original: https://bits.media/solomonovo-reshenie-tailand-zakonodatelno-razdelil-kriptovalyuty-i-tokeny/
well, I understand you. I tried always to follow the rules. for a single fault immediately delete I see injustice.can be at least this account is a trust to fix)
yla1974

Activity: 700
Merit: 380

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:07:55 AM

well, I understand you. I tried always to follow the rules. for a single fault immediately delete I see injustice.can be at least this account is a trust to fix)
Sorry man. But you can forget about your account, and draw a conclusion. Unfortunately, you violated the most dangerous rule of the forum, plagiarism. For this, you body are expelled from the forum forever, regardless of rank. Opening a new account will be perceived as evading the ban.
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 2448

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 07:20:02 PM

To get banned for plagiarism, it is enough to break this rule once.

One is all you need. One copied post = one permaban.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████