Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:43:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] JUR - Justice as a service on the Blockchain  (Read 22756 times)
AmaZixOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 8

AmaZix.com - Professional community management

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 11:20:57 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2019, 12:52:42 PM by AmaZixOfficial
Merited by rDieminger (2)

LOCK THREAD FOR JUR

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AmaZixOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 8

AmaZix.com - Professional community management

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 11:21:40 AM

Reserved for future updates.

andreldsg

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:32:54 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2018, 04:45:17 PM by andreldsg

Greetings community!  Grin👋

Jur is here to revolutionise dispute resolution as we know it, leveraging the innovations that Blockchain technology brings to the table.

With that in mind, check out Part 1 and Part 2 of the Jur Voting System 101 Medium series to get to know the ins and bits of the system which will bring the term "legal tech" to a whole new level!

👉 If you haven't already, make sure you jump into the Jur Telegram Group to be a part of the community, participate in the discussions and be on the loop for any and all news and project developments! 🙌🏽
Joekondo

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:55:10 PM

Hey everyone in JUR.io Community!

There is still a chance to register and participate in the ELI-ENCJ Beyond Courts Conference Trier, 9 November 2018

You can join the experts and discuss the future of Alternative Dispute Resolution. More info can be found here and you can see R- Battaglini's tweet in here!  Wink

Raffaele Battaglini, Founder of Battaglini-De Sabato Law Firm and Chief Legal Officer at Jur AG, Milan is thrilled to be a speaker for the event!
For any questions, you might have, don't ever hesitate to ask! Either here or in the Telegram group where AmaZix moderators will be happy to assist you 24/7  Grin
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:05:58 PM

You wrote. "With Yura, each dispute will be resolved within 24 hours, with almost zero cost for counterparties." It seems to me that it is not necessary to rely too much on artificial intelligence, although it sounds interesting.

cryptojenny77

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:37:39 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2018, 01:48:20 AM by cryptojenny77

You wrote. "With Yura, each dispute will be resolved within 24 hours, with almost zero cost for counterparties." It seems to me that it is not necessary to rely too much on artificial intelligence, although it sounds interesting.

Hi there, it's actually JUR not Yura ;-) just wanted to clarify that first.

JUR uses blockchain as a voting mechanism only, no artificial intelligence is doing the actual voting. The voting is done by real human token holders and also, there's a closed hub option whereby only accredited jurors with certain qualification/certifications can vote upon a case.

P.19 of the Whitepaper explains precisely on how Jur works :-)

👉 https://jur.io/content/uploads/2018/07/JUR-WhitePaper-v0.3-eng.pdf
Cryptovn88
Copper Member

Activity: 182

Blockchain Technology brings a new ERA

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 01:49:35 AM

A very promising project brings a new sector to blockchain. Can I reserve for translate this ANN to Vietnamese and spread it to our community ?

Vietnamese Professional Translator
cryptojenny77

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:55:06 AM

A very promising project brings a new sector to blockchain. Can I reserve for translate this ANN to Vietnamese and spread it to our community ?

Hi there, thank you for your interest! There is no bounty program running at this time but, please do stay in touch with JUR via
JUR's Telegram for all future updates 😊
zoLa#7

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:28:34 AM

Hello, Jur community.

Here are just some of the problems with traditional solutions:

- Traditional dispute solutions: mechanisms are designed to assist courts in resolving disputes in a timely, cost-effective and transparent way. However, out of their two categories, mediators and arbitrators, the first does not offer an enforcement mechanism, rendering them ineffective in situations with inadequate faith. The latter, arbitrators, does provide enforcement mechanisms, but they are rather expensive and time-consuming for medium contracts.

- Third-party guarantee systems: Online or Offline Escrow Systems, Bank Letters of Credit: these third-party services are expensive, rigid in their operational structure, and have centralized dispute resolution mechanism.

- Platforms and marketplace: Professional online platforms and marketplaces offer guarantees for the work done through their platform. These platforms charge a flat percentage fee for the entire project amount, making them rather expensive. Being a buyers’ market, sellers lose negotiating power to buyers, considering the buyer’s ability to give negative reviews.

- Legal agreements: The system around legal agreements generates several direct and indirect costs for businesses:  litigation costs,  legal fees, court taxes, administrative fees to arbitral chambers, and fees to arbitrators, time and managerial resources that otherwise would have been used for primary business purposes.

- Smart legal contracts: Self-executing decentralized smart contracts will revolutionize contract settlement for several kinds of transactions. But faults include that it isn’t feasible out of technical limitations and a gap between real-world circumstances and our ability to ingrain them correctly within the contract.

Jur solves the problems of inefficient, costly, slow contract creation, dispute resolution, and enforcement.

Jur is a decentralized dispute resolution solution based on game theory and built on the blockchain. Jur uses a series of smart contracts to provide an incorruptible decentralized oracle that delivers fair and fast dispute resolution at near zero cost.

To learn more about Jur, take a look at the whitepaper.

If you have any doubts, feel free to join Telegram community and ask for clarification there.  Wink
Joekondo

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:55:26 PM

Hello there Jur Community! 💼

I hope you guys are enjoying your weekend!
Today the team tweeted, and I wanted to let you know:

"Jur has free, fast, fair, easy-to-use dispute resolution on the blockchain.
You have questions about the complex theories that make our simple system work. Amazix has answers."

So don't ever hesitate to join the Telegram Community and ask, Amazix is there for you, 24/7 ! 👥
mixelalex

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:14:14 PM

Do you need a French translation? I can help you with this. Write to me, please, if interested. Thanks.
andreldsg

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:20:46 PM

Do you need a French translation? I can help you with this. Write to me, please, if interested. Thanks.

Hey there michelalex!  Smiley

I'm sorry but there are no currently running bounty campaigns for Jur at this time.
Feel free to join the Jur Community Group on Telegram just so you'll be notified as soon as it's available, if it comes to be a reality in the future. Wink
cabbage55

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:25:40 PM

Your project literally inspires me for creativity only because of its design. All is sustained and minimalist. I would like to get acquainted with your designer, since I myself work in this field.
andreldsg

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:50:27 AM

Your project literally inspires me for creativity only because of its design. All is sustained and minimalist. I would like to get acquainted with your designer, since I myself work in this field.

Hey there cabbage55! Smiley

You can join the Telegram Group and drop a hello to the team -- I'm pretty sure they'll be more than happy to connect! Wink
Seunexy

Activity: 259

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:20:05 AM

Hello, Jur community.

Jur has free, fast, fair easy to use dispute resolution on the blockchain. You have questions about the complex theories that make Jur's simple system work? Amazix has answers.

Feel free to join us on Telegram where an admin is readily available to answer all your questions in real time.
andreldsg

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:24:05 PM

Happy Sunday, community! 👋

Up until now dispute resolution always had the problem of not being so affordable.
Jur is the new decentralized oracle, designed to deliver justice swiftly and at very low or zero cost -- and it is here to shift the scales!

Click on the picture below and get to know all the details on Jur and how it can help your dApp or platform!

Joekondo

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:32:27 PM

Greetings, Jur.io Community! 💼

Did you know you can earn financial rewards for the simple act of judging fairly?
Be part of the legal revolution on the blockchain with Jur.io!  Learn all about becoming an Oracle here!  Wink

Don't forget to follow the team on Twitter, here is today's tweet!
Parbey

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:30:57 AM

An Interview with Jur Advisor Ariel Mielich of Decentraland

Former startup founder & Charles River Ventures analyst Ariel Meilich is a project lead at Decentraland & a member of the Voltaire House, a crypto community in Buenos Aires. He contributes to ICO strategy & community building experience.

Click here to read full interview here
zoLa#7

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:51:18 AM

Hey, Jur supporters.

Curious to know why Jur needs to be on the blockchain? Here are the reasons: 👇🏻

1. Enables notarizing agreements;

2. Escrowing contract money;

3. Automatically moving the money when parties agree the contract is complete, or in the case of a dispute, in accordance with the decision made by the Oracles;

4. Providing a voting system which produces fair results in a decentralized - non-falsifiable way using economic incentives written into the smart contract.

Learn more about the project here.

Join the discussion on Telegram.
Seunexy

Activity: 259

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:17:28 AM

Hello JUR Community!!

The team just published a new article on Medium titled "Toward a Disruptive Change in the Legal System".

The article is a brief summary of the relevant aspects of the Swiss Legal Tech Conference for the Jur community.

Please have a read of the article here and let us know your thoughts.

And also, do not forget to follow JUR on Medium.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: