Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:52:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] JUR - Justice as a service on the Blockchain  (Read 22757 times)
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 05:57:46 PM

Jur team is communicating often in all media platform we can expect positive growth from Jur team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andrbutler

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:33:51 AM

Jur team is communicating often in all media platform we can expect positive growth from Jur team

Thanks for the support, automaticmoney! Don't forget to join us on Telegram to stay up to date with the latest conversations!
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:38:17 AM

As far as I understand you want to create platform for dispure resolution about transactions  between members? So this will be something like buyer protection in PalPal etc.? As far as I know Utrust making platform for payment with such protection. You will have payment system as well?
Leenwar

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:44:10 AM

This project is similar to the Oath Protocol, am I right? At least you are trying to solve the same problem.
zoLa#7

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:09:35 AM

As far as I understand you want to create platform for dispure resolution about transactions  between members? So this will be something like buyer protection in PalPal etc.? As far as I know Utrust making platform for payment with such protection. You will have payment system as well?
Hello, gembira. Thanks for your interest in Jur.
Jur platform is not only for transactions. It will support payments, but in addition, users can open disputes on the platform (legal, payment, shipping, etc.), staking their Jur tokens. Oracles get to vote which side is right and for that voting they are rewarded with tokens from the side that lost the dispute. You can check Medium page to learn more about the Jur.

Also, feel free to engage in the discussion on Telegram.   Smiley
zoLa#7

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:22:20 AM

This project is similar to the Oath Protocol, am I right? At least you are trying to solve the same problem.
The main question about OATH Protocol is who will choose voters that can vote in the dispute, Leenwar. Since they say random algorithms will do this task, question is how decentralized will it be.

On Jur platform, anybody can choose to be an oracle. Important to mention is that oracles will have their reputation as well, based on the previous voting, so any bad judgment will impact on it, preventing the bad actors.

Join Telegram group for more details.  Wink
Traderlol

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:53:49 PM

For those of you looking to get up to date and gain a deeper insight into Jur,
The whitepaper is the obvious starting point.

You can check it out over here, feel free to share some thoughts on the project - https://jur.io/content/uploads/2018/07/JUR-WhitePaper-v0.3-eng.pdf
jovi18

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 06:47:03 PM

Jur at the presentation of San Marino's new blockchain law. Today, a new ecosystem is born, with a legal structure that is blockchain-friendly and open to all.

Source:
https://twitter.com/JurProject/status/1101281672719405056
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 10:06:22 PM

It's been a while I have been following up this project. It's really taking its time to ensure that everything is set, most especially on the side of investors, before lunching its ICO.
Well, we are still in the first quarter of 2019. I just hope that everything falls in place, so as to see it lunch in second quarter at most.
chuckcrypto1

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 02:41:34 AM

It's been a while I have been following up this project. It's really taking its time to ensure that everything is set, most especially on the side of investors, before lunching its ICO.
Well, we are still in the first quarter of 2019. I just hope that everything falls in place, so as to see it lunch in second quarter at most.

While waiting, you can join the Jur telegram group for updates and discussion as the project progresses Smiley https://t.me/jurcommunity
michaellykins

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 09:53:51 PM

Newest update from the team!

Jur CEO Alessandro Palombo joined San Marino Secretary of Industry Sergio Mottola and San Marino Innovation President Andrea Zafferani on Rtv to discuss emerging technologies and the law. Marco Busi, CEO Carisma Rtv, Sara Noggler from Tavolo Tecnico Blockchain, Guido Cicognani, CFO of Gruppo ASA and
Andrea Robert Bifulco of Startup Grind joined the insightful conversation about the future of decentralization and the law.

http://www.smtvsanmarino.sm/video/programmi/indaco/indaco-futuro-blockchain-26-03-2019?fbclid=iwar1ipvaciqh943nmhoembvvtqnxv8blzv8oqrcmzyslgcpodu4ggu7t0hpo
Bitkocha

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 10:16:59 PM

Newest update from the team!

Jur CEO Alessandro Palombo joined San Marino Secretary of Industry Sergio Mottola and San Marino Innovation President Andrea Zafferani on Rtv to discuss emerging technologies and the law. Marco Busi, CEO Carisma Rtv, Sara Noggler from Tavolo Tecnico Blockchain, Guido Cicognani, CFO of Gruppo ASA and
Andrea Robert Bifulco of Startup Grind joined the insightful conversation about the future of decentralization and the law.

http://www.smtvsanmarino.sm/video/programmi/indaco/indaco-futuro-blockchain-26-03-2019?fbclid=iwar1ipvaciqh943nmhoembvvtqnxv8blzv8oqrcmzyslgcpodu4ggu7t0hpo
For the first time I meet a project with a unique idea of dispute resolution on the blockchain platform . If the team does everything it has planned in white paper, it will attract many investors willing to support the project .   I would like to know in which countries your platform will work ?
Gi01

Activity: 342
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 10:35:19 PM

Projects are launched with good aims and missions to help bridge the gaps seen in our financial ecosystem but I don't see anything these projects address after they acquire their target funds needed.  The JUR project is a nice initiative to introduce the justice system onto the blockchain technology but my problem have with this project is that, how feasible can this be???
StormShadow3D

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 11:33:47 AM

Projects are launched with good aims and missions to help bridge the gaps seen in our financial ecosystem but I don't see anything these projects address after they acquire their target funds needed.  The JUR project is a nice initiative to introduce the justice system onto the blockchain technology but my problem have with this project is that, how feasible can this be???

In my opinion, it is feasible, especially in countries where the current legal systems and tech solutions are not efficient, like countries that are in transition. Another thing to keep in mind is that huge Corporations spend billions on inefficient dispute resolution that take a long period of time. In a way, the legal system is only good for people who have money, and not for your everyday Joe that can't afford a good lawyer and because of that he has to take injustice. 
Ascoldtut

Activity: 231

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:56:22 AM

Update from the Jur Telegram Group https://t.me/jurcommunity :

In the month of May Jur will be releasing the first version of the platform (the one with the Open Layer) which will be open for testing. Jur is currently focused on fine-tuning it and onboarding universities/law firms/associations in order to test the Open Layer game theory 👍
vandanman1

Activity: 376

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 02:03:51 PM

Jur CEO Alessandro Palombo and CLO Raffaele Battaglini have been appointed as members of San Marino Innova's Scientific Committee - https://twitter.com/JurProject/statu...18979915673601

This is because of Jur's commitment to be part of the gamechangers of this industry, is pursued on a daily basis. Keep an eye on Twitter for future updates! #legalTech x #blockChain
obsbtc

Activity: 1330

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 01:48:06 PM

Jur CEO on Advising San Marino on Their New Blockchain Law, Jur’s Smart Legal Contract Marketplace & Three Dispute Resolution Systems

https://medium.com/jur-io/jur-ceo-on-advising-san-marino-on-their-new-blockchain-law-jurs-smart-legal-contract-marketplace-877df4ad9c52

Ascoldtut

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 04:52:45 AM

Dear Jur Community,

Jur is planning to migrate to VeChain. You can read more on the topic here: https://medium.com/jur-io/jur-ceo-on-advising-san-marino-on-their-new-blockchain-law-jurs-smart-legal-contract-marketplace-877df4ad9c52
babos8383

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 02:41:11 PM

Finally, there was a legal note in the crypto-currency world. Maybe now there will be no such lawlessness in the market, deception and non-fulfillment of conditions. Now you can go to court

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
mihacrypto

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 02:49:01 PM

How can I contact you and use these services? I've made a lot of mistakes in my choice, and I want to be supportive.

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: