Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:05:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how to choose a good ICO.  (Read 112 times)
yanimkurniawan (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:32:31 AM

I want to know now there are many ICOs, as listed:
https://www.coinschedule.com/
It's quite difficult to check
What elements do I need to consider, the team? product? promotion? or something else.
titanslayerz

Activity: 83
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:34:42 AM

I want to know now there are many ICOs, as listed:
https://www.coinschedule.com/
It's quite difficult to check
What elements do I need to consider, the team? product? promotion? or something else.
Check first if the project team is legit or fake, if the team is fake stay away from it, they are scam ico

█        ▄▄▄▄  █  the cryptocurrency of the future
█▀▀▄  █▄▄█  █  LIGHTNING FAST TRANSACTIONS
█▄▄▀  █▄▄▄  █▄▄▄AND THE LOWEST FEES
raidenplus0327

Activity: 88

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 12:19:00 PM

Well choosing an ICO is very difficult specially with Crypto market there are so many scam projects nowadays that pretends that their coin will reach such in a short period of time that most new investors join with because of greediness and end up losing all their money which has a bad effect for future investor ! The best way is to research the whole background of the project , I can suggest one of my ICO right now which i based on the demands on the market which is the Gemstra project the future of social selling , a company of Professionals in entrepreneurship that will change the online retail marketplace by adopting blockchain solutions to develop a more transparent , seamless transaction and more reliable for making a new ecosystem where brands and sellers can easily manage and engage their potential customer in a trusted and easy to use application that will benefited all users !
maloibtc

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:20:51 PM

It is not easy to check icos realibility but there is nothing impossible. you should rely on the pieces of advice of experts and choose the best ICO taking into account the successfullness of the project
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:23:34 PM

When it comes to choosing ico, you need extra care
Because lately scam icos appear on ico rating websites across google
Whitepaper also does not guarantee a project is good enough either

Just always dyor, it will keep you safe at least
justyourkuya

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

Bounty Campaign Management

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:19:59 PM

Do the basic. You need to know whether the project team is legit or not. Have in mind all the things about what ICO is and how it works. You can possibly ask some of the experienced ones about a successful ICO. By doing these things, you may be able to choose a good ICO.
Nurfi
Copper Member

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:30:39 PM

to choose a good bounty ico, it must be necessary, what will be done or the project that has been done, whether it is profit sharing or profit, bro, developer, team and ico additions ... Usually ico is held to attract investors who like the project to be do it accordingly and funded by ico which can be used to finance project projects that have been done received ... in this case we must be very observant and consider all forms of risk.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: