Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:33:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FIVEBALANCE [FBN] - Human Resource Development Platform  (Read 17180 times)
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:02:18 AM

Has Fivebalance gotten a partner for implementing the project? if so then which company will be your partner?
yes we have .. but company name will show in our roadmap  Q1 2019
do you have thread for Bounty Campaign?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:12:36 AM

Five Balance is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add FBN tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!
good news if FBN listed to Coincodex, maybe this is the beginning for Fivebalance to continue to grow, FBN listing in hotbit is a good first step, I'm sure the next target is Binance or hitbtc, buy because the price is very cheap for FBN

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
fivebalance (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:30:06 PM

Five Balance is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add FBN tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!
Thank you for adding our project at coincodex  Smiley
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:14:52 AM

this is an interesting project so many support for success, but hopefully with a lot of support for this project hope the team will work well and provide good results for all of them.
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:29:02 AM

this is an interesting project so many support for success, but hopefully with a lot of support for this project hope the team will work well and provide good results for all of them.
especially with its unique concept, I think all of that will also make it easier to attract a lot of investor interest, we pray for the best so that what will be the hopes of this project can be realized and achieve success with satisfying results.
fivebalance (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:51:20 PM

MOBILE APPLICATION PROJECT UPDATES

We are here to give you some updates of Fivebalance Project.
The Android Mobile Application of Fivebalance still on the track of development. And we have updated it on our GitHub.

You can check the update here :

GITHUB
UstadSoleh

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:51:20 AM

It seems that the team in this project is always active in developing this project. They always provide the latest news from this project. When viewed from the team, they are always active. There are no doubt that many investors will be interested in this project.

Gotenks

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:08:44 PM

The platform is really good for developing HR ... I am personally very interested in using it later. although for investment in sales it cannot. But for the platform I will actually monitor it and follow this.
investtra

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:48:16 AM

The platform is really good for developing HR ... I am personally very interested in using it later. although for investment in sales it cannot. But for the platform I will actually monitor it and follow this.

let's join this project, the more people who join will definitely be more enthusiastic about the team to develop this project, I am also sure that the team will always try to give the best for this project so that they can give a great surprise later.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Gotenks

Activity: 202

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:57:41 AM

if you read the comments from the first page to the next page all of the comments are positive ... ICO runs fast not long after it has been entered some exchanger like mercatox and hotbit ... jos this FIVEBALANCE project once
dksky

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:39:35 AM

FBN scammers? Are you still alive? Why is the coin just falling? When will growth?
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:47:59 AM

FBN scammers? Are you still alive? Why is the coin just falling? When will growth?
Their developer is still alive through the topic starter last active day is December 02, 2018, 11:45:56 AM. Let just wait for the admin response of this.
Kopetunto

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:44:51 PM

Their developer is still alive through the topic starter last active day is December 02, 2018, 11:45:56 AM. Let just wait for the admin response of this.
project is fairly new, and has entered in several markets such as Hotbit, and Mercatox, not bad,
the application will also be released soon, I'm sure prices will rise

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
NDX-AKA

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:47:35 AM

project is fairly new, and has entered in several markets such as Hotbit, and Mercatox, not bad,
the team in this project will always try to provide the best for all participants who are joining for now expecting high prices in the market to have a condition that the market is not good so this price also affects the price of the other tokens, hopefully all will return to normal the price of the token goes up again and gives a lot of profit as we all hope.
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:49:22 AM

I see the team is very serious in developing this project and I believe in the future the price of FBN tokens will be more quality as market conditions recover.
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:16:34 PM

the team in this project is always active in providing new information about this project, hopefully with this new news there will be many other investors who are interested in enlivening this project to success, a good project will succeed with maximum results.
ucliktea

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:54:05 AM

The project is very cool! The team is just on top! I'm waiting for a very good price on the exchange! I advise everyone to join!
izunuy

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:09:41 PM

This project is first and foremost interesting for its concept, because saving and directing it into a prerogative
NDX-AKA

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:20:46 AM

This project is first and foremost interesting for its concept, because saving and directing it into a prerogative
It seems like you are attracted to this project, if you can still join in trying to join in to enliven this project, more and more participants will join in the more enthusiastic team in developing this project, and we look forward to the success of this project for the future.
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:01:00 AM

We have just updated our white paper to better reflect our progress in near future. There are details of technical and economical ecosystem updates on FBN coin along with new roadmap for a better progress.

In a few days we will share some progress on our apps, we are thrilled to speed it up so that the wait will be over for FBN apps being helpful towards society as our shared vision and mission.

Cheers to our communities, bright future await us

Warm Regards ,
— Fivebalance

I see you have updated whitepaper and you say if there will be progress in a few days but until now I haven't seen anything about your project, are your project still alive?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: