Bitcoin Forum
July 26, 2024, 03:21:11 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of Dogethereum?  (Read 109 times)
khactan91 (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:47:47 PM

I see some articles about dogethereum. Is it a combination of dogecoin and ethereum? Or is its independence based on dogecoin and ETH.
Dogethereum is developing the project and can it succeed?
What do people think about this issue?
huanbouty
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 01:55:32 PM

I see some articles about dogethereum. Is it a combination of dogecoin and ethereum? Or is its independence based on dogecoin and ETH.
Information on the fact Dogecoin made the Rinkeby project on Ethereum has stirred up the cryptocurrency community. However, the developers of Dogecoin have denied any connection with the so-called hard fork Dogethereum.
khactan91 (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:10:38 PM

can you tell me about the dogethereum article? or at least you can send a link about dogethereum. because I'm not very experienced and don't understand dogethereum.
https://medium.com/@BerminalApp/daily-berminal-brief-9-19-18-ripple-continues-to-gain-as-bitcoin-volume-increases-and-upbit-and-63bc0c1c8649
tuthienloc92bk

Activity: 364
Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:14:48 PM

EOSGas, EOSDash, Bithereum, EOSDAC, ... It seems that they have no idea for a new project. Some of them are scam ICO, others are not successful. So I am not convinced that projects will succeed.
Natusik

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:16:07 PM

It seems to me that I will not be mistaken if i will assume that Dogethereum - this is another scam project, which aims to one - to steal money from investors. I would not risk investing in a project like this!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: