Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:36:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do they decrease our ranks?  (Read 324 times)
Impossiblehangman25 (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:48:23 PM

I was suprice when my rank bacame newbie again. I spend 1month to become a jr. Member. Then I figured out than my rank decreases and need merit to increase again.

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 01:50:23 PM

I was suprice when my rank bacame newbie again. I spend 1month to become a jr. Member. Then I figured out than my rank decreases and need merit to increase again.

I know - lets not read any of the threads on the front page - lets not help ourselves.. Just post another shitthread.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
cinchin1

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:58:12 PM

They want to stop the spamming pandemic and that is really successful but in return they create a zombie pandemic with the virus that is spreading here is merit
https://i.imgur.com/9cXqqxP.jpg
Olaiasal11
Copper Member

Activity: 267
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:26:42 PM

There is no gain in sorrow. If you love the forum, then you have to agree to the new rules and the forum. Now try to get yourself elevated. Forum moderator has done a good job and I believe it.

Love Bitcoin Forum
matthew1981

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:35:35 PM

They did this because of the nonsense post especially to bounty signature campaigns. Now, newbie can't post on signature campaigns, need atleast 1 merit to be a Jr. Member. Never quit, avoid spam post and do a helpful post then maybe someone give us merit.
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:44:08 PM

Don't be surprised friends, this is a exam, a exam for you to work harder for 1 merit, contribute to this forum, if you really want to become jr. member.

The right decision from theymos.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Gembul0705

Activity: 168
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 05:21:15 PM

I think they want we to more learning about this forum and want we more give some positive contribute to our beloved forum. So this forum will be like library or like school so they any new member join at this forum they can get many knowledge at here. Don't worry about this new system because you will get merit when you deserve so you can start from now let make some useful post,informative and help another. Cheers
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:17:48 PM

Lol,  there are many users in this forum who have no idea that the Meta Section did exist until their accounts refuses to rank up then they come running to this section to make complains. I guess you must have anticipated for that moment when you should have ranked up but your expectations was burst! Lol.  Do your self a favor and read this thread; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5030366.0
Cryptotissue

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:53:51 PM

Why wouldn't they increase the restriction on this forum. You create this kinda thread with the expectation that the rules on the forum remain the same. This kinda post is one of the reason why a lot of the high ranked members think jr members spam this forum. Please enough of people creating the same topics and threads. Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
mrkimvanan1

Activity: 130
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:06:27 AM

There are too many enough problems this form is posted. They posted up this thread to do. I think of you before posting something you read and learn on forum the article was whether or not to read them then post. I don't agree with these ways. Can you post aimed at others that have smerits for you. Stop. Instead, the lament, the you please search and contribute to the forum

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ARAW ▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Decentralised Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
(http://arawtoken.io)
tung06081989

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:17:16 AM

because you don't have any merit so you decrease rank from jr member to newbie,now you have to 1 merit to become jr member,this change is very intersting,they can't do multip acc jr member to get bounty,it retris spam potst from hunter bounty and newbie want do bounty,they have to try and try to improve  article quality,they weill get merit and they can do bounty,if you try harder you will get merit from someone,never give up
onepiece1995

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:42:21 PM

because you don't have any merit so you decrease rank from jr member to newbie,now you have to 1 merit to become jr member,this change is very intersting,they can't do multip acc jr member to get bounty,it retris spam potst from hunter bounty and newbie want do bounty,they have to try and try to improve  article quality,they weill get merit and they can do bounty,if you try harder you will get merit from someone,never give up

yeah thats right, and I think that is good news, because if  not like this then too many people will post just to fulfill the signature and to kill multi accounts to. and also to improve the quality of our posts, because too many people do post and are not useful.  this is very useful (merrit system).
Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:36:40 AM

ngoctunghp

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:24:57 AM

it is very simple because they don't need some post spam and low quality,this forum need more quality than quantity; I am so sad when everyone use rank junior with no merit to do bounty,there are so many people do bounty with this rank,it make big number post spam and low quality,if you come this forum to learn knowledge, share experiences, good attitude... it will be different than you just do bounty,I think this changing is very great,it restrist spam post and low quality post,if you want to be up rank,you have to try harder to get merit from admin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: