Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:42:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rare coin market  (Read 448 times)
arinalwa

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:32:24 AM

You mean the market accepting new coins? Sometimes new coins get big pump with multiple times, making huge profits for investors.
Is there a way to predict future pumps though? Or is it just pure luck?
There is absolutely nothing like predicting future pumps, as the only thing you can do in the market is to pick the lows based on some criteria you feel they ended up meeting and being patient enough to wait for it, which is what a lot of people tend not to have anyway.

There is also nothing like pure luck, unless you just get to see the market you are holding do hugely well in a very short time and what matters in most of these scenarios is just to know what you are doing at every point in time either as a trader or as an investor.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frostmourne0311

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:28:39 PM

How do you see this kind of market? Do you collect, or maybe "invest",...

At this time, investing is preferred. For you to be rich in cryptocurrency, you have to put your eyes when the price has gone down. Investing in such time is always profiting because price might have touched the buttom and getting ready to leave the bear mode.
Buying when the price is down is correct. But leaving the bear market is hard. The whale pushed the alt coin in the bear market is frequently occurring. Do you think the coin you just left will increase when the whale enters
Well for me, when the whale entered on the league, it will be a game changing scenario. They will manipulate the price by using some multiple personality, what I mean is,  they will wake up the sleeping altcoins and promote it by continues buying and selling on different exchanges. So the altcoins will be active again and looks in demand on the bear market. If you have enough fund like crypto whale, there will be a lot of changes for sure.

If we know how to swim in a line with whale, we will harvest everything we want, but the market is hard for us to do that thing. Simply, we just die.
egytrickz

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:22:11 PM

Coins will be worth as much as they are used, and every coin will have a certain amount of money to counter inflation as well.

aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:50:50 PM

At this time, investing is preferred. For you to be rich in cryptocurrency, you have to put your eyes when the price has gone down. Investing in such time is always profiting because price might have touched the buttom and getting ready to leave the bear mode.
Investing is always the most preferred way to go when it comes to any bear market. People tend to get scared away from bear markets, but investors always see it as an opportunity to always buy the dips and be patient for the long term as you would not miss it at the long shot of it as long as you are picking the bottom. So, in most cases, it depends on how everyone is picturing the market and the opportunities they are seeing from it, which means it takes being smart to be able to make good market decisions.

Coins will be worth as much as they are used, and every coin will have a certain amount of money to counter inflation as well.
Yes, the worth of a coin is being decided by its application in real world and not definitely due to being rare. Probably OP is denoting "rare" in terms of demand, i.e. when there will be more demand then a coin will become "rare".
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:29:31 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2018, 02:48:00 AM by maarx

Investing is preferred at this time because investing on low price will gives you high profit at the end. But select the potential coins to invest that is the main thing. Coinmarketcap.com is one of the best site to list out the best coins in the market, get into it and choose the best coins now. Pick as many coins as you can.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:43:58 PM

And i'm guessing i have to trust my own voice of reason when listening to those "advisers"? Because i'm sure that there is probably nowhere you can find a 100% guarantee of some info being right.
And that is the right thing to do, many of those advisors do not really know what they're doing, I have seen those shows that deal mostly with financial information and if you take the time to check information that they are giving and see the result that you will get if you followed their advice you'll see that you will lose a lot of money if you did, so it is better to rely on your own judgment instead of following the judgment of someone else.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:47:35 PM

Investing in 'rare' coins is close to gambling most of the time. You either get a pretty solid reward from buying more obscure coins and selling when they happen to rise in price organically or through a pump, or the coin continues to stagnate or drops lower in price. I've tried this in the past and failed, though that's just my personal experience and I know those who have succeeded using this method, and I've always gotten a better experience daytrading more popular coins or simply buying and holding a more established cryptocurrency like BTC.
hermankoles

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:08:41 AM

study crypto and coins in depth and you will get them good for investment, but for beginners it is impossible to fail in the market and be patient, if possible hold for sufficient time so that the price improves so we get a good profit. never be greedy when on the market because it's not useless

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
bongiu

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:49:40 PM

sometimes it's great to invest in rare coins or very unusual projects, the truth is it's an adventure to see what you can get from them, once you invested in a super crazy project and make a profit of 20% it was not bad, you never have to underestimate a project, we can always get something good!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:01:42 PM

Rare coins? they are rare and no one uses them so I won't spend and waste money even a cent on them. I know there are times that type of coin is pumping due to some hype but I won't still bought. Some will say that its just a few bucks of money that you have to spend and the return can be great.

No, it was not like that. You have to wait and be patient for you to have that return.

Signature for rent
frostmourne0311

Activity: 92

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:56:08 PM

Rare coins? they are rare and no one uses them so I won't spend and waste money even a cent on them. I know there are times that type of coin is pumping due to some hype but I won't still bought. Some will say that its just a few bucks of money that you have to spend and the return can be great.

No, it was not like that. You have to wait and be patient for you to have that return.

They just dont care who will use them, they just want to know how is pump and how they get more money as well. In fact, sometimes there are several coins pump in then fall back few weeks later.  Smiley
tanvir232

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 12:34:09 PM

Its difficult to say how rare coin market ups and down but starting year 2000, the prices and the market for rare coins seemed to stabilize a great deal. I believe the invention of the internet had much to do with this. The market for rare coins was spread out significantly due to access, and the supply of rare coins didn’t overwhelm demand, as it had in the past
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:57:05 PM

It doesn't feel beautiful if we talk about rare coins, isn't the existing coin still feasible for us to exploit its potential because their existence's clear and has 'real communities' as supporters behind it.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 01:26:35 AM

Its difficult to say how rare coin market ups and down but starting year 2000, the prices and the market for rare coins seemed to stabilize a great deal. I believe the invention of the internet had much to do with this. The market for rare coins was spread out significantly due to access, and the supply of rare coins didn’t overwhelm demand, as it had in the past
We've never how those coins become valuable in the market in fact I've never saw it uses in the community but it have a good market price.
I may think that it's creation serves for a big role in the future, as the right time were crypto become widely accepted in all establishments either small and big companies.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 02:40:11 AM

It doesn't feel beautiful if we talk about rare coins, isn't the existing coin still feasible for us to exploit its potential because their existence's clear and has 'real communities' as supporters behind it.

Well,  you never can tell,  Mankind have always been an explorer and it's this exploration is what makes him discover hidden potential. It's through this exploration that we came to know the importance and potentiality in Bitcoin.
All I'm saying is that, to some investors giving it a try won't be bad after all. They might just invest little in it,  to give it a try and know what might  will be the outcome.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 03:57:03 PM

I think the best thing to do know is investing. Although we all know and aware that the crypto currency community is full surprises, challenges and most especially risks to take. So if you are a risk taker and ready to lose what you invest, then a good strategy will come into your mind being you a calm investor ready to face the way of life in investing.
Whatever you do, there will always be some changes that might happen along the way. Scammers are not something that you can say to avoid from you. It is already been a part of our current community. They are just anywhere we cannot determine.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:07:54 PM

How do you see this kind of market? Do you collect, or maybe "invest", if such thing could be said for this topic? Do you think, that implementing crypto-transactions, you might be more safe against scammers (and there are a lot of those on coins market, trust me). I haven't tried that. But that might be interesting to consider - cryptobased coin-trading platform, or app.

Crypto transactions are much secured with blockchain secured system. Everyone here must be well aware of protecting themselves from scammers and hackers. Crypto platform is the best one to trade and the current market situation is much supportive for day traders.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 06:23:51 PM

I think the best thing to do know is investing. Although we all know and aware that the crypto currency community is full surprises, challenges and most especially risks to take. So if you are a risk taker and ready to lose what you invest, then a good strategy will come into your mind being you a calm investor ready to face the way of life in investing.
Whatever you do, there will always be some changes that might happen along the way. Scammers are not something that you can say to avoid from you. It is already been a part of our current community. They are just anywhere we cannot determine.
But, based on what OP said about being safe from scammers by using cryptocurrency, I don’t think that is right. Take for example that you want to buy something online, cryptocurrency is not going to keep you safe and any money you lose in it is gone for good and there is no way for you to recover them. So, it’s all that safe, you just have to be careful on your own.
Mux@

Activity: 602
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:21:52 AM

Investing in rare and unknown coins is a lottery! You can win a lot, but you can lose. The chance of winning is very small, but if you have intuition, it makes sense to invest in this adventure a little money, but only a little, so you do not feel sorry to lose them!
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:10:03 PM

How do you see this kind of market? Do you collect, or maybe "invest",...

Its better to Hold than to join in any investment scheme. As much as you can afford you should buy coins and decide to have it for a long period of time. It's better not to place your coin in any platform that doesn't give you the full cost control of your funds, better to have it in a secure wallet that provides you the private key like Hodler wallet which is the only open source multiwallet.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: