Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:35:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto exchangers and kyc  (Read 694 times)
OpenCryptoSystem (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:41:11 AM

There are many crypto exchange not required KYC with limited daily withdrawal but only for deposit and withdrawal in cryptocurrency. But for deposit and withdrawal in fiat that exchanges should be ask for KYC to comply AML. Some exchanges that offer unverified account with daily limit withdrawal 2 BTC daily is Binance,  Okex,  Bibox and Cryptopia with maximum daily withdrawal 5000NZD.

I mean we need also Fiat exchangers without kyc.

Western union money gram, bank transferss, iban sepa, wire transfers.
TrAnsfer wise transfers.
And more options.
And this all should be without kyc at all.

Because when you go to send money with western union the agent will ask kyc anyways !

His person who make his own rules he dont care about kyc.

My friend told me he dont care he can do it if he only have enough customers!
His asking me what is the % fee he might take for this kind of service.

Second option is:

We can start service you can buy tokens without using your own ID.

Many people from usa will like this service Smiley)
We can provide persons who will buy tokens for you but what could be the prices for this service ?

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:56:38 AM

I think KYC is not that bad. The main purpose of it is for added security and protection not only to your account but specially to the exchange itself. So they could prevent  from being used, intentionally or unintentionally, by criminal elements or money laundering activities.
We cannot prevent it anyway, all the exchanges will do the same thing in the future but still there is some risk with regards this thing. We should be careful by giving our information because not all exchanges is worth the risk. Binance I think is still not asking for KYC, this is a good exchange and maybe in the future KYC will be done with this exchange.
OpenCryptoSystem (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:03:26 AM

If some big company dont ask kyc it might be exit scam!
So you should be very suspicous about companies like binance!

But we need exchanger services without kyc.
Primaryio

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:11:25 AM

Well, in practice, withdrawing money from an exchange with KYC verification is far more complicated and time-consuming than sending money to the exchange. Such exchanges often require their customers to submit two or more pieces of personal identification, and the submission itself doesn’t guarantee verification.
OpenCryptoSystem (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:41:44 AM

Well, in practice, withdrawing money from an exchange with KYC verification is far more complicated and time-consuming than sending money to the exchange. Such exchanges often require their customers to submit two or more pieces of personal identification, and the submission itself doesn’t guarantee verification.

So then here is the business idea opening good exvhanger.
Without kyc.
I think this business will run nice Wink
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:52:41 AM

Practically all the exchange are asking for kyc/aml. If you are not comfortable with KYC on exchange,  simply use decentralized exchange.  Some centralized exchange like Kucoin allow you to trade and withdraw any amount of it's platform.

rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:21:09 AM

Iam yet to see any of exchange that do not ask for KYC /AML . It is one of the  laws that will give the exchanges the confidence of knowing their customers and that the money customers are bringing are clean from drugs , terror and not for money laundry. It is also the policy of most of the countries that those exchanges are located. But there are some exchnges you can work with without KYC but your transactions will be limited to certain amount per day or month.
OpenCryptoSystem (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:35:55 AM

Iam yet to see any of exchange that do not ask for KYC /AML . It is one of the  laws that will give the exchanges the confidence of knowing their customers and that the money customers are bringing are clean from drugs , terror and not for money laundry. It is also the policy of most of the countries that those exchanges are located. But there are some exchnges you can work with without KYC but your transactions will be limited to certain amount per day or month.

My friend told me he will make 10%-25%for fiat. Exchange fee and he will accept any kind of money.
And he will not ask questions at all.

Some sort of provacy vip service for vip customers
Cryptoadvisor2018

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:22:36 PM

We accept mostly bitcoins now !!
We pay you with Money Gram/ Western union/ Bank transfer.

We cash out your coins !

Contact telegram: G7
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:08:29 AM

If you really don't want KYC there are straightforward exchanges out there such as Shapeshift.io where you will just send the payment and input your receiving address. KYC is not a requirement nor you don't even have to sign up an account in order to obtain their services. The only downside to this is rates is not as near as the current market price, so it is up to you to choose if you are willing to sacrifice that kind in order to stay away from KYC.
Right, shapeshift is a very good way to go in that aspect when it comes to one having to do KYC but there is a fixed miner's fee though that the exchange charges. Also, you will still have some transaction limit placed somehow unless you go through some instructions on their platform.

Moreover, it is a very good one for those who are not looking to do some serious trading and would just want to use exchange service to exchange their coins. Also, desktop wallets like Exodus, uses shapeshift directly on their application for those who would always want to exchange. For good rates, volume, fees and minimal limitation, I would rather go for binance.
cjie

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:22:51 AM

Kyc is not a bad idea at all. We need it to ameliorate fraudulent act in the cryptocurrency industry and to enhance trust. Cryptopia doesn't require KYC, but it has a low withdrawing among for a day.
PhilPrime

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BlockChainBroker - The Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:23:23 AM

Practically all the exchange are asking for kyc/aml. If you are not comfortable with KYC on exchange,  simply use decentralized exchange.  Some centralized exchange like Kucoin allow you to trade and withdraw any amount of it's platform.
KYC is typically needed now in exchanges even in bounties sometimes, it is to assure the company as well the investors for their documents and proper filing at their company in the countries they involved with, since some countries bans crypto.

exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:49:24 AM

I mean we need also Fiat exchangers without kyc.

Western union money gram, bank transferss, iban sepa, wire transfers.
TrAnsfer wise transfers.
And more options.
And this all should be without kyc at all.

Because when you go to send money with western union the agent will ask kyc anyways !

His person who make his own rules he dont care about kyc.

These days, it's getting pretty tough. Even non-fiat exchanges are starting to implement KYC.

Your best bet is peer-to-peer. Paxful, Localbitcoins, Bisq. More and more Localbitcoins traders are asking for ID though.

My friend told me he dont care he can do it if he only have enough customers!
His asking me what is the % fee he might take for this kind of service.

Tell him to be careful. Charlie Shrem went to prison for not filing BSA reports when he ran Bitinstant. They didn't have KYC. The feds shut down BTC-E for money laundering, no KYC there either.

Cryptoadvisor2018

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:14:06 AM

We do not care about feds !!

We can always hire the lawer after who fix problem,money is power.

Lets not talk about this non sense kyc  we are piravate manual exchanger.
You contact us and deal will be done we can even meet face to face .

We exchange any money  for you !!
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:44:54 AM

I dont think there is anyone who will do that. If any exchanges start doing this type of facility then most of the governments will ban them. Also exchanges has to follow norms in order to work with governments.
Cryptoadvisor2018

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:50:08 PM

I dont think there is anyone who will do that. If any exchanges start doing this type of facility then most of the governments will ban them. Also exchanges has to follow norms in order to work with governments.

How they gona ban? We dont use website !!
And we use secure telegram messenger .
Mayber wicker messenger and so.
How they gona proof ??
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:29:17 PM

you can exchange cash for bitcoin, such exchanges can be found in your country
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:44:43 PM

Is anyone know there is any crypto exchangers who dont ask kyc ??

Like its no bs transaction you send them coin they send you money with western union monegram or bank transfer.
Or you transfer them money they dont ask stupid questions they just make the trade happend.
Is anyone like this ? I spoken my friend from former soviet union country he said he dont care if only customers he can do exchanger without kyc.

Since fiat is involved, most exchanges will definitely require you pass KYC or a kind of restriction will be placed on an account without KYC. You can still find such exchange that you are looking for, but first look within your home country exchanges. Just thread carefully

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:16:27 PM

Is anyone know there is any crypto exchangers who dont ask kyc ??

Like its no bs transaction you send them coin they send you money with western union monegram or bank transfer.
Or you transfer them money they dont ask stupid questions they just make the trade happend.
Is anyone like this ? I spoken my friend from former soviet union country he said he dont care if only customers he can do exchanger without kyc.
Most of the reputable exchanges will place some limitations on you as long as you have not completed KYC.
At least, for binance, you will still have the opportunity to make transaction of 2btc per day which is subject to change anyway as long as you are not verified.

I would not consider anyone going to a non-trusted exchange all in the name of running away or avoiding KYC. Personally, I see no problem with KYC as long as I get the benefit I want from the exchange and as long as it is reputable.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
tanglong

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:34:13 PM

If the trading platforms crypto without KYC, I think you should be wary of danger that will be close to you, confirm KYC is a tool to find the scammer.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: