Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:14:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rated Not Trustworthy for Sending/Receiving Merits without Knowing the Rules!  (Read 194 times)
SWTCoin (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 06:27:54 PM

Dear Moderators,

Check the image below at the end of the message.

The person who has sent the merits to me is not even sure how to do it! Please read the mail again.

In fact even i didn't know how to do it. I was just worried and agitated that after more than 1600 posts suddenly the images had disappeared from the thread. Then I read somewhere that you needed 1 merit to display images. So the immediate idea that occurred to me was if someone who knew how to send merit could send 1 merit to me the images will be back on.

I have announced some rewards earlier for posting messages from the thread on social media channels, our other language forums and chatrooms. i thought this task was exactly similar to that. Hence I announced the bounty!

Seriously i didn't know that this is such a big issue and you will mark my profile and the other person's profile as not trust worthy!

Then I have found out now that the images will appear only in a premium membership.. If this information had been clearly mentioned or mailed to users before degrade of level, I wouldn't have gone to the extent of troubling someone to send some merit to me!

I would have obviously paid for the premium membership immediately. I pay for Office 365 Prime video to several other premium membership every month. This is one more I would have added without any problem. tha fact is that I did not know!

I am someone who teaches my students to be ethical always! I will never ever do something unethical! If there is a way to resolve this kindly suggest the remedy for this.

More importantly at least keep it such a way that the punishment is just for me. VenMiner is an innocent by stander who i don't even know that he will be penalized, who just wanted to help me and our project! Please don't punish him. He/She is innocent and doesn't deserve this severe punishment! At least remove his untrustworthy rating!

Kindly do the needful and resolve this issue!

Thank you for your support!

SWTCoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VenMiner

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:46:22 PM

Dear Moderators,

Check the image below at the end of the message.

The person who has sent the merits to me is not even sure how to do it! Please read the mail again.

In fact even i didn't know how to do it. I was just worried and agitated that after more than 1600 posts suddenly the images had disappeared from the thread. Then I read somewhere that you needed 1 merit to display images. So the immediate idea that occurred to me was if someone who knew how to send merit could send 1 merit to me the images will be back on.

I have announced some rewards earlier for posting messages from the thread on social media channels, our other language forums and chatrooms. i thought this task was exactly similar to that. Hence I announced the bounty!

Seriously i didn't know that this is such a big issue and you will mark my profile and the other person's profile as not trust worthy!

Then I have found out now that the images will appear only in a premium membership.. If this information had been clearly mentioned or mailed to users before degrade of level, I wouldn't have gone to the extent of troubling someone to send some merit to me!

I would have obviously paid for the premium membership immediately. I pay for Office 365 Prime video to several other premium membership every month. This is one more I would have added without any problem. tha fact is that I did not know!

I am someone who teaches my students to be ethical always! I will never ever do something unethical! If there is a way to resolve this kindly suggest the remedy for this.

More importantly at least keep it such a way that the punishment is just for me. VenMiner is an innocent by stander who i don't even know that he will be penalized, who just wanted to help me and our project! Please don't punish him. He/She is innocent and doesn't deserve this severe punishment! At least remove his untrustworthy rating!

Kindly do the needful and resolve this issue!

Thank you for your support!

SWTCoin.

Thanks for creating the explaining what happening, here is the main post for the people can see what happened. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3308625.2480  I think is not so fair get negative trust becouse unknow some rules without get a warning first. I feel I don´t scam anyone to deserve something like this. The moderators can check all my post since 2015 and see my behavior in the forum.

Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: