Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:57:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TOP5 reasons why the price of ETH fell so much  (Read 163 times)
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:50:58 PM

Hello, we all know that the oil market is now in the downtrend, and the price of all top coins has fallen dramatically.
But the price of all the beloved etherium has decreased almost 10 times and many holders of this coin are experiencing this.
So, I have several reasons why ETH has fallen so much in price
  • Development of EOS
    This project has the same goal as Ethereum - the creation on its platform of decentralized applications (DApps). The creators of the EOS promise a more advanced blockchain than Ethereum.
  • Scam projects created on the Ethereum
    Everyone can create their own token on the platform. Thanks to this simplicity, the platform attracted, among other things, a large number of scammers wishing to earn easy money for the ICO and disappear with them. Also on the basis of Ethereum were created crypto-currencies under the Ponzi scheme (I personally participated in Bitconnect).
  • Negative news
    Here everything is simple: open any news portal and read the news, almost all of them have a negative character
  • Strict restriction on operations with a crypto currency in China
    Most recently crypto-trading was bannes in China. Of course, we all remember that in September last year China was banned from ICO's
    There is an opinion that thus the Chinese authorities want to cut off all foreign projects from the country, giving more chances to develop their NEO.
  • Implementation of PoS Mining
    With the introduction of a new type of mining, the speed of the network will also increase. However, the community is very worried about the level of implementation of innovations. After all, for its short history, the crypto currencies have already seen quite a few unsuccessful forks. Not all investors believe that such a transition can be completed safely. After all, in such a scale, the transitions were never implemented and all possible errors can occur. If such assumptions prove to be correct, then the course of the Etherium may collapse on the background of negative news.
Despite all the bad news and the collapse of the ETH course, it is still one of the world's leading crypto-currencies!
What causes of the fall can you call? Do you believe that the etherium will die
I think that EOS is the most important competitor for Ethereum. And I'm afraid that in the near future the price of EOS will be many times higher than the price of ETH

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abolaji11

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 10:16:24 PM

You have really itemised and explained well in a simple way why you think ethereum is falling. I truly agree with you,  however,  in addition to what you mention,  there are reports that some ico project that raises money in ethereum are selling of there ethereum for there project development.
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:47:44 PM

I think these reasons have nothing to do with the price, you just posted some guesses. ETH fell because of the bear market as all altcoins and it will recover as soon as the bull market starts.
diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:50:03 PM

I think these reasons have nothing to do with the price, you just posted some guesses. ETH fell because of the bear market as all altcoins and it will recover as soon as the bull market starts.

There are some coins that have increased despite the bull market so that's not the way to look at it. ETH has performed much worse than some coins and that relative difference is worth examining and trying to understand.. It may recover in a bull market but again may be outperformed by others.

VitaminBit

Activity: 46
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:53:18 PM

Most of all I liked the "negative news" item. Anti-advertising now works much better than idle advertising. In fact, when the coin is permanently heard - there are those who think otherwise, regardless of the negative news.
Rajatkatyal

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:28:56 PM

According to me one of the main reason is users are increasing very fastly. and secondly main reason is brokers who affecting exchange.and other some reasons are market situations and ico potential and altcoins and etc.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: