Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:29:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No Bitcoin bullrun this year.  (Read 2486 times)
Serenus

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 05:12:37 AM

This year has not yet ended. It already seems incredible, but if the whales want, we will see a new high until the end of this year. Moreover, it will soon become unprofitable to mine at such prices.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    SkyWay    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
$1BN USD INVESTMENT ROUND OPENS 10th JULY, 2017      |      NEW GENERATION OF WORLD TRANSPORT SYSTEM
>                                  WHITEPAPER | BUSINESS PLAN | BITCOINTALK | SLACK | TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK                                  <

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:22:52 AM

A lot of people telling that there will be no Bitcoin bullrun this year. Do you think it is TRUE? I am worried because Bitcoins price might fall to the lowest this year.
I also thought that there was no bull run this year, the market could have risen, but only a temporary pump and the increase was not too high.
Tejas05
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 0

NextPakk

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 07:25:43 AM

Sorry to say that in my opinion there will not be a Bitcoin bull run this year, still the market sentiment has not changed. Maybe Q1 of 2019 will give us a ride up.

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:26:00 AM

Many think like that, including I predict there will be no Bitcoin bullrun for this year, but that is all just a prediction, and predictions can be right and wrong, every possibility still exists, but it is very difficult for crypto currency this year, maybe when the beginning of the year will be a different one

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:27:49 AM

Technical analysis tell us Bitcoin will bull run soon, but offcource this prediction will be not guaranteed. No body can predict the future. To get profit from Bitcoin the best thing to do is wait patient, because if in this year Bitcoin not bull run, there are others times for it, can be next year.

dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:31:10 AM

I think that by the end of the year will start bullish trend and we will begin to grow, though not as last year, but we are of any height enough, the main thing for people to understand that cryptocurrency is still alive and here you can earn.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:34:01 AM

Many think like that, including I predict there will be no Bitcoin bullrun for this year, but that is all just a prediction, and predictions can be right and wrong, every possibility still exists, but it is very difficult for crypto currency this year, maybe when the beginning of the year will be a different one

I agree with you mate there is no prediction in market also we cannot say the same for bull run, the last quarter of the year is yet to Start almost there are 90 days to end this year wait I still believe there is time.

Am I spamming? Report me!
SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:35:56 AM

It's too early to say this now. It's September now and we still have more than 3 months behind. I think that the bullrun this year come later than last year, at this time last year it already started, this year it will start at November.
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:39:05 AM

You need to be more optimistic.  I think that everything will be fine and the market will very soon begin the long-awaited growth!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:41:37 AM

the possibilities of what many people say is true it is. seen in more than half a year is always in adverse conditions like this then it is possible there are indications that the market would continue to fall even further. the results are definitely on this no one can predict accurately because of speculation that often happens is just another hoax news only.
dinngostar
Copper Member

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:46:04 AM

No one can ever predict the price action.

However, I've heard more and more people in real life trashing about cryptocurrency.

The more bearish talk you hear, the closer we are at the bottom.

Bitcoin has been held above 6000 for a while.

It might be the bottom.

Just the matter of time of when we will break up to 10K again.

DINNGO EXCHANGE│The first hybrid exchange with cold wallet integration.
WEBSITE              WHITEPAPER             TELEGRAM             TWITTER
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:48:27 AM

A lot of people telling that there will be no Bitcoin bullrun this year. Do you think it is TRUE? I am worried because Bitcoins price might fall to the lowest this year.

there are many predictions but all are just predictions and will not be certain. and if we review and review the current events and situations I agree that bitcoin will not grow enormously this year. especially at the beginning of next year, maybe in the middle of next year there is something that can arouse market enthusiasm. yes all that still predicts all possibilities can occur.
Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:56:19 AM

I think that by the end of the year will start bullish trend and we will begin to grow, though not as last year, but we are of any height enough, the main thing for people to understand that cryptocurrency is still alive and here you can earn.
there will still be and continue to grow, even though this time is not a good season to grow, but I still believe that regrowth will definitely come again, whether this year or maybe next year, I will still wait it
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:57:13 AM

Everyone has the right to have a different opinion about something, such as the price of Bitcoin. However, for me, for example, the Bitcoin trip a few years ago, the price of Bitcoin will increase at the end of each year.
2018 will it go up?

Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:59:41 AM

Too early to call that as there is more than a quarter of the year left. I do not see it falling below 6K USD as it has bounced there again and again. But the chartists will only be happy it seems if we dip to 4.5 to 5K. Decision could be made in couple of days when different trend lines cross around 6K BTC.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:05:35 AM

I don't care what others say on bitcoin, there are many fuds that are deliberately spread to reduce the value of bitcoin all the time. yes, this is what the market is going on is very difficult to grow high. there are many factors there are manipulations that occur. but I believe this year has passed, everything will be pumped again.

sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:06:19 AM

i do not expect a bitcoin bull run this year. somehow i think it will come next or over the next year. but if i am wrong, it would be ok for me, too.
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:14:45 AM

As my opinion I don't think so...that their will be NO bullrun this year end. So if you want to gain more profits this year just keep on focusing your investment in crypto currencies and think always the positivity to achieve your goals to success.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:25:06 AM

Up and down, let's look forward to the end of this year, the important thing is that I can take advantage of this situation appropriately that I often make a profit by trading.
Mr.Zero

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:28:59 AM

in my opinion this to diffuicult for bitcoin grow up the price, and not see Bulltrend until end of year, but i hope in 2019 bitcoin hit up to $20k/Bitcoin

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: