Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:48:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No Bitcoin bullrun this year.  (Read 2485 times)
jonsnow29 (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:34:42 PM

A lot of people telling that there will be no Bitcoin bullrun this year. Do you think it is TRUE? I am worried because Bitcoins price might fall to the lowest this year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aliya Taj

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:53:01 AM

To be quite honest, It doesn't seem like there is going to be one this year. The bitcoin has been almost stagnant for the past few weeks now, and I was never one that expected a bullrun this year, and I tink that all of these, is just confirming my assertions. We should expect a bull run from bitcoin next year.
Refozzblaze

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:24:30 AM

Maybe it could happen, no one knows what will happen with price, up or down? Even though people can predict I am very sure their predictions are uncertain 100% accurate
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:43:49 AM

A lot of people telling that there will be no Bitcoin bullrun this year. Do you think it is TRUE? I am worried because Bitcoins price might fall to the lowest this year.
These arguments have no practical justification. Now bitcoin is not in its best form, but there is no reason for its further downgrade. I think that in the last months of the year, bitcoin will traditionally rise, in price. If this does not happen, it will mean that the bitcoin is not all right and then it will be a cause for excitement.
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:01:05 AM

hmmm, I think it's hard to have a bull run this year. mostly when people are very doubt, they never buy till the price rise too high.
the possibility to have a bull run just very low, but doesn't mean it can't happen. and if there is one, must be next month.
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:05:36 AM

The market for cryptocurrencies is unpredictable, but I am still optimistic that BTC will add value. Grin

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:31:39 AM

hmmm, I think it's hard to have a bull run this year. mostly when people are very doubt, they never buy till the price rise too high.
the possibility to have a bull run just very low, but doesn't mean it can't happen. and if there is one, must be next month.
More bad news about taxation has come to the crypto and it seems like a lot of countries will try to implement the taxation to the crypto. look at the recent news about how EU country has tried to created taxation to the crypto and it's getting worst and worst. Bad news still come to the crypto and that can be considered as the worst thing to prevent the bullish trend
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:38:32 AM

These arguments have no practical justification. Now bitcoin is not in its best form, but there is no reason for its further downgrade. I think that in the last months of the year, bitcoin will traditionally rise, in price. If this does not happen, it will mean that the bitcoin is not all right and then it will be a cause for excitement.

I agree that it doesn't have a practical justification. More importantly, it has to be understood that we can't perfectly predict btc's trend. For how many instances it has hit the lowest price, yet it has recovered and reached the peak again. I am still positive it will be the same by the end of this year. If not, that means more patience is needed.

NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:40:30 AM

There is no way that we are seeing another bitcoin bull run this year, we have already had a bull run this year and that is what we are getting, for the rest of 2018 all we have to worry about is make sure that we are keeping our coins safe and that we are not selling the coins for a lower price than we got them for. That way we can be sure about making money from the next bull.
Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:43:11 AM

I think for this year, bitcoin still will remain as it is now. There will be no sharp increase, and will not be dropped sharply as well. because the current price is already quite stable. may the new year 2019 will be increased in the future.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:44:20 AM

no one can predict about crypto bull run may be in tommorow or 2019, 2020. so best thing is earn more from bounty and airdrops and buy cheap alts and wait for a bull run. then you will be successful.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:47:15 AM

Maybe or maybe not, a lot of people can predict on Bitcoin's price but nobody knows how long and when the exactly bullrun of Bitcoin's price. We only need patience and believe for this.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:51:52 AM

Maybe or maybe not, a lot of people can predict on Bitcoin's price but nobody knows how long and when the exactly bullrun of Bitcoin's price. We only need patience and believe for this.

That's we only need to do, be patient and stay supporting Bitcoin or even the other coins. Bull run will come but there is no exactly date on when it starts. We all know that Bitcoin are having potential, so there are big possibility that bull run will come.
apimembership

Activity: 448
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:54:33 AM

it is not easy to predict, there are mini bull runs that we can't say a really bull run what i think is there can be mini bull runs like april or september but i dont except a real bull run.
ivanklich

Activity: 199

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:01:41 AM

No one can know for sure. But I think that bitcoin will not fall below 6 k$, but will not grow significantly in price. I think this year will be remembered for its stagnation.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:01:50 AM

it is not easy to predict, there are mini bull runs that we can't say a really bull run what i think is there can be mini bull runs like april or september but i dont except a real bull run.

It's true, it so hard to predict on when bull run comes in the market a lot of people here are expecting for the market rising especially the coin that they hold. We need to be patient for the better market.
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:01:59 AM

This is hard to predict now, whether there will be bull run this year or not, it is 50/50. The market has really scared many investor and everyone is speculating. But I will only watch how it goes holding my coins, no matter what.
retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:05:59 AM

I think this year will indeed no change is so great in the bitcoin. Since this is already nearing the end of the year and there is no news of the increase or decrease. Let's hope it's safe at the end of this year. and wish there was a large increase occurred in the year 2019.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:08:15 AM

No one knows when death and Bitcoin price Jump comes.

We have to keep patience and Hold.
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:10:53 AM

Everything will be decided in the last month of the year. If before this time there will be no changes and the bulls will not win, then we can see quite low rates not only of bitcoin. Then the most devotees can leave this technology indefinitely.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: