Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:30:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔴🔴🔥[ANN]🔵💰 BOUNTY BUSTERS 🔵💰 A TOKENIZED BOUNTIES PORTAL 🔥🔴🔴🔥  (Read 579 times)
pashaspirin

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:08:17 PM

Can you please explain in a nutshell the full process from preparing to listing to getting profits? I guess there should be some scheme illustrating this.
bey85

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:52:59 PM

do you have the plan to make a bountybuster like bounty portals?
tarbolo

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:00:51 PM

I was interested in your project, I will closely follow you and recommend you to my friends, good luck in the implementation of the idea.
BountyBusters (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 09:45:19 PM

Hello! Tell me, when does ICO start your project? And on what exchanges will it be possible to purchase tokens?

Hi! Our ICO started on 09/20/2018 and will close on 10/20/2018 (it may be extended in up to 15 days as provided in the whitepaper).

XBBT token can be purchased in Waves Decentralized Exchange (DEX). To learn more about how to buy: https://bountybusters.com/buy-token

Hello! Your website is very beautifully designed and white paper is well made. Great job guys, keep it up!

Hello! Thanks for the feedback!

Will you focus only on crypto projects, won't you? Why did you choose this sector, do you have enough experience?

Hi! Yes, only crypto projects! We have experience as users in participating in bounty campaigns and also in campaigning through a small group that we were administrators. From that, we made the decision to expand our project and create the Bounty Busters! We are very excited to start the listings on our portal!

Greetings. Do you have your own wallet or are you using some others? I would like to know what I can work with when buying tokens

Our tokens are compatible with Waves wallet. You can create a Waves wallet at https://wavesplatform.com/

Hey guys! Do you plan to create a translation of white paper into any languages other than English?

Hello! We have our translation campaign on our Bounty Thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5034043). We have already received some translated whitepapers and will soon be available on our website. Stay tuned!

Can you please explain in a nutshell the full process from preparing to listing to getting profits? I guess there should be some scheme illustrating this.

Hello! During the operation of the Bounty Busters portal, people will know which bounty campaigns (airdrops and others) are open. In this way they can register and obtain profit with the increase of the value of the obtained cryptocurrencies. In addition people will also be able to profit with our XBBT token once it has appreciation. With the increase in liquidity through payment use for sponsored services in our platform and other features we are evaluating, we hope that the XBBT token can value, but we can not predict how much our token will value and when, because we would not be truthful in making these statements. So we made it clear that our project is simple, yet solid and serious. And we do not sympathize with fraud or deception.

Thank you!

I was interested in your project, I will closely follow you and recommend you to my friends, good luck in the implementation of the idea.

Hello! Thank you and stay with us!
BountyBusters (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 05:47:17 PM

Hello everyone! Round 2 of our airdrop closed. Join our round 3 now!

✈️ Airdrop round 3 ✈️

💰 Earnings: $ 100 XBBT

🔘 Restrictions: Valid for everyone, except for people who participated in round 2.

✅ Join: https://bountybusters.com/airdrop

@maks300409

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:46:02 PM

A magnificent project with a very productive idea and an excellent team of professionals.
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:40:06 AM

I just wondering how many rounds for your Airdrop? and I also want to confirm if i recieved 500 XBTT from your first round, thank

ICO date has end already, what about the rest XBBT which not sold, is that will be burned forever ?
toyo87

Activity: 738
Merit: 100

Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:39:54 PM

What is the timeframe of your campaign?

🧬⛓Blockchain ENTHUSIAST and EVANGELIST🎊. Crypto Investor💻, Miner🧰, Trader👨‍💻. Project Ambassadors👨‍💼, Community Manager👥, Blogger🥳 & MORE.
BountyBusters (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 02:08:21 AM

I just wondering how many rounds for your Airdrop? and I also want to confirm if i recieved 500 XBTT from your first round, thank

ICO date has end already, what about the rest XBBT which not sold, is that will be burned forever ?

Hello!

About airdrop rounds:

Round 1 - $500   XBBT     (FINISHED in 09/20/2018)
Round 2 - $200   XBBT     (FINISHED 10/05/2018)
Round 3 - $100   XBBT     (FINISHED in 10/20/2018)

PAYMENTS ROUND 1, 2, 3: Done.

According to our whitepaper, the remaining tokens will constitute a fund for the development of our team's projects, which will be sold in a controlled manner, in order to avoid market fluctuations, with minimum term for total liquidation of 10 years.

What is the timeframe of your campaign?

Hello!

Our roadmap:

We remember that we have started the bounty listing service, but we are still adjusting some things on the portal. We are also ready for ads on our platform (with payments on tokens XBBT).

mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:20:31 AM

Hello!

About airdrop rounds:

Round 1 - $500   XBBT     (FINISHED in 09/20/2018)
Round 2 - $200   XBBT     (FINISHED 10/05/2018)
Round 3 - $100   XBBT     (FINISHED in 10/20/2018)

PAYMENTS ROUND 1, 2, 3: Done.

According to our whitepaper, the remaining tokens will constitute a fund for the development of our team's projects, which will be sold in a controlled manner, in order to avoid market fluctuations, with minimum term for total liquidation of 10 years.
Ok cool thanks for the informations, quite clearly enough, Well all rounds airdrop has completed already, and also has been distributed to all participans, looking forward for the platform bounty service.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: