Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:17:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: when will bitcoin pass no. 2 and eventually no. 1?

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin is the world's 3rd strongest currency  (Read 544 times)
newmillennialkingdom (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:23:34 PM

https://imgur.com/a/xt4eVoO

im a newbie and believe strongly that bitcoin by the end of 2018 will look like how it is in the image but also changes in the economy will effect the other nation and powers thus bringing bitcoin! and when i say bitcoin i mean the price to $67,000.00 and it will climb once all bitcoins have been mined and more people will be open to bitcoin and technology the problem with this is too much activity and people feeling forced to ditch fiat currency.

my poem for bitcoin

i reached the number one position
everyone wondered what will i do
with all the responsible fiat currency
and i was forced to make them live for a
while longer now nations fall at my feet
i exchange their loyalty with energy they
marvel at my wisdom wake up i tell them
satoshi is returning and i answer to him
"did he truly make you to be this powerful?"

end of poem

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mixail.BTC

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:38:44 PM

On the one hand, bitcoin is a strong currency, but on the other hand, it is not provided with anything, and this may cause difficulties when using it in the global market.
Snyderfx2

Activity: 351
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:47:58 PM

Bitcoin is a strong digital currency without a doubt even when its compared with major fiat currencies in well developed countries when considering its popularity and demand it has gained over few years and if this continues it can definitely become the strongest country in the world but the problems is will governments will allow that to happen and without acceptance of them bitcoins path will be a much easy one to achieve its vision

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:22:01 PM

It would be foolhardy not to acknowledge the potentials of Bitcoin and it's potential to disrupt a lot of economies in the world. But ascribing it to be the 3rd world strongest currency is a little too early in my honest opinion and it would need a lot of adoption around the world to attain that status and it definitely would take some time.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:57:19 AM

Bitcoin now costs a lot and so many can not afford it

Bitcoin is now cheaper than the first part of 2018. Bitcoin price was $19k in January and now only under $4k. So it is not costly rather it is cheaper to afford. You can purchase according to your money.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 05:49:45 AM

You can always purchase a fraction of 1 bitcoin depending on your budget. In fact, its price already decreased from $20,000 to $3,700, which people seemed to believe that its dying. If you have the budget, you may want to invest or do day-trading as its volatile nature can yield you profit which is relatively higher than most conventional investment methods.

It would be foolhardy not to acknowledge the potentials of Bitcoin and it's potential to disrupt a lot of economies in the world. But ascribing it to be the 3rd world strongest currency is a little too early in my honest opinion and it would need a lot of adoption around the world to attain that status and it definitely would take some time.

I fully agree. I mean, it may be regarded as a digital currency but most countries view it as money, but not legal currency. In addition, cryptocurrencies cannot be entirely adopted as a currency due to economic discrepancies among developed, developing, and underdeveloped countries. It would only lead to chaos and manipulation wherein underdeveloped countries would be poorer and the developed richer.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:02:44 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2019, 06:15:32 AM by leonair

Bitcoin is the world's strongest digital currency since cryptocurrencies are recognized, it's just a matter of time until it surpasses the valuation of dollar and euro, I don't think that it needs to mine the last bitcoin in year 2140 before it goes big, maybe in 10 years time.

You don't need to have 1 Bitcoin though, you can even buy your $10 for a fraction of it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MiguelCryptoss

Activity: 244
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 06:12:05 AM

Now that the market still yet to appreciate one could take the advantage of buy bitcoin for the future rather than waiting for the right time which may not come. Buy bitcoin according your strength for storage in order to maximize huge profits. A start could be $5 - $20.
kelz1
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:12:12 AM

The power of the bitcoin halving should not be underestimated. The price will undergo an extreme pump pushing it all the way to the top. I'll give it 2 years from now

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:36:38 AM

Bitcoin still has a long way to go to get anywhere close to the dollar and euro.  Bitcoin has a marketcap under 100billion which is very small, there are single people in the world with larger amounts of wealth.
XZERO1

Activity: 504
Merit: 33

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:50:43 AM

The more financial crysis happens here and there, the more popular other potential replacements of known currencies will get, either it is a valuable metal element like gold or bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency, but until then there's not even a chance bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency can even get close to the 3rd srongest currency position.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 09:44:22 AM

Just relax, when the time has come, bitcoin will be the strongest currency in the world. Besides that, bitcoin still a new currency in online and offline. People need to realize about this, and I am sure that in the future, people will change from fiat into bitcoin especially if they can see that bitcoin offers so many benefits than the fiat. Bitcoin still has much time for this, and meanwhile, bitcoin still need to develop more to be the strongest currency.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:03:18 AM

Bitcoin is the most expensive widely and globally use currency. For bitcoin to be number one currency in the world it have to be use on daily basis for everyday financial transactions. It will take up to two decades for this to come to reality.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:36:25 AM

I  may say 2056 or more?

Because for me this is more than impossible in our generation as USD is the most competent currency world wide but cryptocurrency will be there for sure the only question is when,

The world still don’t trust crypto specially bitcoin,maybe if the mass adoptions happen then we can have a good sight on when this will happen

teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:40:55 AM

Just relax, when the time has come, bitcoin will be the strongest currency in the world. Besides that, bitcoin still a new currency in online and offline. People need to realize about this, and I am sure that in the future, people will change from fiat into bitcoin especially if they can see that bitcoin offers so many benefits than the fiat. Bitcoin still has much time for this, and meanwhile, bitcoin still need to develop more to be the strongest currency.

People are still learning about it, give them time to really learn and I really think that it will take one step at a time and cannot be forced to swallow it to anyone that is not really interested with it or even if someone is interested we should have patience in teaching them the way to surely earn and how to use the digital currency that is bitcoin, Because this is really a technical understanding and not all can really have that easy understanding about it, And that this kind of currency is still developing even more for consumers to take it up lightly.

I have voted 2058 because I don't really see any day when that may happen because we still don't have that kind of progress to make it to the top.
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:57:06 AM

With the rise in value over time yes you can say it's a "strong" currency. How ever that's not the only factor. Right now it still have very low adoption rates compared to fiat like the dollar. People still treat it more as a stock.
septi.JR

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:49:02 AM

Currency revolutions around the world, will make the bitcoin currency become one of the strongest currencies that will be built by small communities and underestimated by some countries, but when demand is never imagined, making bitcoin have such a large community, this is a revolution of the year to year

````````````````██
```````````````████
``````````````██████``█
`````````````▓▓██████`██
````````````▓▓▓██████████
```````````▓▓▓▓▓██████████
``````````▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████
`````````███████████████████
````````█████████████████████
```````███████████████████████
`````██████████████████████████
````███████████``````███████▓▓▓▓
```████████████``````███████▓▓▓▓▓
``█████████████``````█████████▓▓▓▓
`████████``````````````````████████
█████████``````````````````█████████
█████████``````````````````██████████
``█████████████``````██████████████
`````██████████``````███████████
````````███████``````████████
```````````███████████████
``````````````█████████
Greentoken
ROCKZ
|
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 12:37:44 PM

It seems that this current day bitcoin become strong currency and many people tend to use in different transaction. Some country already support blockchain technologies especially bitcoin. So I am quite sure that in the next few years it will become the strongest currency.
Dumont31

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:05:21 PM

Even though Bitcoin is not an usual currency, it occupies a special place in people's mentality. This currency has the capacity to bring value to us trough its own existence. Thus, it creates a viable alternative to increase the standards.
Bitcoin-Turkiye

Activity: 1664
Merit: 271

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:06:49 PM

poem is very pleasant. Bitcoin has affected everyone's life; positive or negative. Unfortunatelly, it cheaper than the first part of 2018, but now this rise of bitcoin gives me hope. hopefully someday bitcoin will be in circulation like dollar and euro.

Turkey Asic miner Best Seller Telegram @Miningci
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: