Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:05:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Founder of Bitcoin  (Read 1564 times)
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:59:54 AM

The fact that the founder of Bitcoin appears there is common sense. Then people will learn the history of its creation and increase confidence.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:46:02 PM

I think that he should not reveal his identity because it may negatively affect Bitcoin and the market as a whole.
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:02:14 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2018, 06:48:18 PM by sublime5447

Many believed that the inventor of Bitcoin wants to remain anonymous to avoid legal consequences as what happened during 2007 about E-Gold, one of the first digital money (Bernard, 2017). On the other hand, I think it would be better if the founder of Bitcoin will reveal his identity since many countries recognized the essence of this cryptocurrency.

If this might happen, it will contribute for more development of digital currency and regulations in Bitcoin procedures. Also, the acknowledgement must be given for the person who invented the most efficient digital currency in our society.

What are your thoughts?
I think Satoshi Nakamoto is the name of the inventor of Bitcoin, but he didn't make it himself, I'm sure he has a great team that doesn't want his identity known. In my opinion, it's better to remain Anonymous. because many will hunt down the system and will become individual property if satoshi is found. if it has become an individual property it will be very expensive to be able to have Crypto.
That is true, because it’s impossible only Satoshi Nakamoto created bitcoin because it has a blockchain system that wasn’t known at that time. Maybe if the team or Satoshi Nakamoto reappeared at this time, it would definitely be a big news for all of us and many people would like to search Satoshi Nakamoto further to get more bitcoin. Satoshi Nakamoto certainly have a lot of bitcoin and will be our prey to be have more bitcoin.
abarbaz

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:41:34 PM

Craig Wright, who professed to be the maker of Bitcoin and the man behind the Satoshi Nakamoto alias May 2016, is confronting a $10 billion claim in the territory of Florida. The suit is being delivered by the sibling of Dave Kleiman, who Wright has said assisted with the improvement of Bitcoin in the soonest long periods of its reality.
snaper14

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:03:26 PM

the reveal of its identity is not a big problem after this point I think as we have reached a good level of acknowledgment in crypto such as even if Satoshi comes out there won`t be much difference in my opinion.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:47:39 PM

I like btc and think that this is a really great coin with the obvious potential. To my mind, it is better to use btc for keeping. To my mind, it is better to buy btc now and later sell it when the price increases

alexhunter54

Activity: 186

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:49:22 PM

by being anonymous he or she proves that btc is not dependent on anyone and can survive with or without its owner or creator that gives strong reasons for the decentralization itself.
Zainal-baguz

Activity: 175

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:05:40 PM

until now if I think the founder of bitcoin until now there is still no one who knows for sure. but I was also very amazed by the founder of bitcoin who has genius thoughts and discoveries .
.but do not want to know their identity with certainty to others

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:55:10 AM

why would this identity revelation make things easier in terms of regulation? this would do nothing except making that person/institution life miserable...
Who knows who or what Satoshi is?! if you think outside the box, satoshi can be a lot of things, especially of you take into account that blockchain is an old military tech that is used since a long time...
Even if he/she is an actual person, he might not want to become the target for media, scammers, crazy fans, etc.... if you where in his shoes, would you like it?

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:30:01 AM

If  the founder of Bitcoin Satoshi Nakamoto release his Identity at this time, migth be to his disadvantage as government globally through the world bank might arrest him as an individual creating a currency without an approval, policy and regulation allowing the creation of such currency before this can be done, I feel this might be a major reason why he has hibernate all this years.
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:30:36 AM

Many believed that the inventor of Bitcoin wants to remain anonymous to avoid legal consequences as what happened during 2007 about E-Gold, one of the first digital money (Bernard, 2017). On the other hand, I think it would be better if the founder of Bitcoin will reveal his identity since many countries recognized the essence of this cryptocurrency.

If this might happen, it will contribute for more development of digital currency and regulations in Bitcoin procedures. Also, the acknowledgement must be given for the person who invented the most efficient digital currency in our society.

What are your thoughts?

Your idea is such a bright ideas but it has consequences if that person who own Bitcoin reveal his real identity.That person might be in danger because of that. And many people copy it's identity to scam and to get bitcoin to others in different ways. So I think it is better if that person does'nt reveal his identity to prevent danger and scam.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:54:56 PM

I think that after all it is not one person, but the whole team which is behind this pseudonym. And in general frankly speaking, me in general вe it is equal who and if he wishes to remain an unknown, this his right.
No one really knows at this point if bitcoin was the creation of a single person or a team, the indications that we have point that the person that communicated under the name of Satoshi Nakamoto seems to have been a single person, that doesn't mean that there was not a team behind him but at least that is the evidence that we have, and that is why I believe that bitcoin was created by a single person.
kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:43:15 PM

For me founder of bitcoin is for only big investors buying for bitcoins to manage the price of bitcoin.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
iTradeBit

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:49:03 PM

I think it's quite risky for the inventor to reveal himself.
bitcoins94

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:53:43 PM

Marcus Andrade created AML Coin. The best coin in the market as this coin cannot be hacked. AML BitCoin rests on a privately regulated public blockchain that facilitates AML-KYC compliance and identifies criminals associated with illicit transactions while maintaining and strengthening the privacy protections for legitimate users.
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:58:07 PM

What are your thoughts?
The fool will recognize himself as the founder of Bitcoin. The founder of Bitcoin is the one who owns the most Bitcoins in the world, and I believe that if identity revealed their lives would turn into a disaster. Many criminals are willing to find him because of the number of Bitcoins he holds.

lucasleebtc

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:00:37 PM

I think it's quite risky for the inventor to reveal himself
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:52:45 PM

I think it would violate the idea of bitcoin is about decentralization. The creator of bitcoin deliberately concealed his identity to make his technology as independent as possible and not associated with anyone's name.

WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:55:06 PM

I agree that it is quite risky. States do not accept this currency not because the identity of the bitcoin Creator is hidden, but because they do not trust the technology. So I see no reason for the creator to reveal his secret.
xmzaz

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:56:36 PM

Fpr me its stil a mystery on who is the founder and creator of bitcoin, many knows his name but dont know his true face or is he even a male or female to begin with. his name is japanese but is he realy japanese? as long as he is not appearing then this mystery person would be one of the mystery of the digital age
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: