Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:55:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Founder of Bitcoin  (Read 1564 times)
bitvelk

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:00:55 PM

I think that hiding your name to the Creator of bitcoin is a very competent step. If the world suddenly becomes aware of this man, it will have a very great pressure, there may even be some persecution by the authorities, as the adoption of bitcoin is not all profitable. Therefore, it is better to let this story remain hidden..

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Qurelal

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:04:03 PM

I agree. I'm not trying to figure it out. I'm sure this is a great team. If they want to stay in the shadows, they can afford it.
Olayinka225

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:47:57 PM

I think the way the founder of bitcoin in person of Satoshi Nakamoto has remained anonymous is what has make bitcoin what it was today because if it wasn't, a lot of financial allegations would have be counted on him in fact he might have even been charged to court of law
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:54:45 PM

There is no need for Satoshi to reveal his Identity, as many factors may play against him but not the bitcoin, as to why he invented something that is beyond the control of the government and a threat to a centralized system. As we write, bitcoin has gone beyond Satoshi himself. There is certainly nothing he can do about the bitcoin network now, as the control of the entirely network is not resting on any sole body or person. So staying anonymous is okay. Lets stop and think for a moment: "The name Satoshi Nakamota is more of a mystery than one could easily decode". It's just like the author of "The Mafia Manager" called the V, who is reputed to keeping a several residence, and whose present residence is a guided secret.
I agree with that satoshi nakamoto identify could not be just reveal i feel good to be anonymous and be mystery to everybody it is not big deal to know who is satoshi nakamoto. I believe on it that satoshi nakamoto is the one of the founder here in bitcointalk forum but the important is what the gift of bitcoin had.
ngalamunan

Activity: 332
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:22:37 PM

I agree that it is quite risky. States do not accept this currency not because the identity of the bitcoin Creator is hidden, but because they do not trust the technology. So I see no reason for the creator to reveal his secret.

I think, Bitcoin is an electronic money made in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto. The name is also associated with open source software that he designed, and also uses peer-to-peer networks without centralized storage or a single administrator where the US Treasury calls bitcoin a decentralized currency.
market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:17:04 AM

until now I still don't know the exact founder of bitcoin bro. what is clear to me is Satoshi Nakamoto who claims to create the world of bitcoin. if in my opinion it still cannot be accepted with certainty. because Satoshi Nakamoto is a pseudonym ..
meritbygrace

Activity: 153

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:13:14 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by the unknown person or people who developed bitcoin. but people still don't know who it is.
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:35:55 PM

The founder of bitcoin, whoever it is, individual or institutional, will not reveal his identity, as he has no advantage in unraveling this mystery
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:51:15 AM

Many believed that the inventor of Bitcoin wants to remain anonymous to avoid legal consequences as what happened during 2007 about E-Gold, one of the first digital money (Bernard, 2017). On the other hand, I think it would be better if the founder of Bitcoin will reveal his identity since many countries recognized the essence of this cryptocurrency.

If this might happen, it will contribute for more development of digital currency and regulations in Bitcoin procedures. Also, the acknowledgement must be given for the person who invented the most efficient digital currency in our society.

What are your thoughts?

I think no need for the founder of Bitcoin to reveal itself because i think it was totally useless and it will just put his life and his family into risks, besides we don't know if this Satoshi really exist that even Japan don't recognized him that maybe the name was only an actor name that it really did not exess. Just think of Ethereum that even the exposure of Mr.Vitalik Buterin could not help with the current fall of Ethereum.
Qurelal

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:05:51 AM

The founder of bitcoins has the right to remain anonymous. that's his right. He created a new world for us. We got the opportunity to make money. What else does he owe you?
Hijack333

Activity: 62
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:28:41 AM

You really think that he is alive?

Its a long time ago. And NSA knows who he is. Maybe the mossad got him.
Also it could be a Japanese person and a natural disaster.  Undecided
You never know...

But as far as i know he is Number 3 here in bitcointalk

nummer 1 & 2 are missing/deleted

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3;sa=showPosts

Potcoin tips: PMLsaoV6tya4ZJpuGPYeTUL2GmUubDXGLf
nuraziaaziz

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:53:20 AM

It is fine for Satoshi for not revealing his identity because if he were to reveal his identity, it will be risky for him because there will be a lot of people that will go against him especially the government.
SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:54:42 AM

Many believed that the inventor of Bitcoin wants to remain anonymous to avoid legal consequences as what happened during 2007 about E-Gold, one of the first digital money (Bernard, 2017). On the other hand, I think it would be better if the founder of Bitcoin will reveal his identity since many countries recognized the essence of this cryptocurrency.

If this might happen, it will contribute for more development of digital currency and regulations in Bitcoin procedures. Also, the acknowledgement must be given for the person who invented the most efficient digital currency in our society.

What are your thoughts?

It is right that anyone who does great work should be commemorated but if it becomes life threatening for him ,it will useless. It is not necessary to know the name. Our good wishes and respect for the creator of bitcoin will always be there and he will receive it. Thanks Satoshi Nakamoto for your wonderful creation <3

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

Nurshazwani

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:10:22 AM

Some people will adore him/her/them, on the other hand, will envy him, people poke holes in his credentials, the world would expect him to guide Bitcoin to world dominance.

It makes no sense for him to reveal his identity and it would not benefit the cryptocurrency world unless he has a master plan for Bitcoin.
thankyoulord

Activity: 475

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 11:58:27 AM

Honestly speaking I fell there is need for us to know the brain behind this invention. Maybe his/her fears will be the insecurity threat that might be posed on his life and the lives of his loved ones and the family. Bitcoin isn't a fraud or criminal activity so I don't see the reason why the inventor will go into years of hiding and masking his identity.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Btcjunpitz18

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:57:02 PM

The founder of bitcoin is clever and genius that he make this awesome idea. I deeply think how he create bitcoin and now becomes popular of some countries. And about his identity, I am satisfied that I know his name thats it, no more arguements.Smiley
Mandarava

Activity: 742
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:16:01 PM

I think after a while when Bitcoin is finally strengthened in its rights in many countries - Stoshi Nakamoto will be found . Even if it never existed - it will be "invented" and shown to all of us.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:21:42 PM

I feel this is not the best time for Stoshi Nakamoto  to show his identity, as we still have several issues from government relating to the legal issues about Bitcoin, I feel over the year when BTC  become a accepted and government globally are set to accept it as a global digital currency, then his Identity can be reveal in order to ave a legal backing agreement.
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:40:38 PM

https://cryptoslate.com/research-bitcoin-btc-whales-not-moving-the-cryptocurrency-market/

https://ethereumworldnews.com/whales-on-the-move-somebody-just-transferred-193-million-worth-of-bitcoins-from-a-billion-dollar-wallet/

Things like this suggests many things are going behind the screen.Its very obvious that early adopters or may be satoshi nakamoto/his team are already trying to create the great impact in the present financial system.
So its really a very sensitive issue for the founder of bitcoin to come out because that may change the whole scenario and we can see many ups and downs.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:52:40 PM

I agree that it is quite risky. States do not accept this currency not because the identity of the bitcoin Creator is hidden, but because they do not trust the technology. So I see no reason for the creator to reveal his secret.

The reason why satoshi did not reveal his identity is because he was afraid that he could be incarcerated for creating bitcoin, if I remember correctly close to the time when bitcoin was created there were several currencies that were centralized that were destroyed by the governments by using excuses and they put their creators behind bars, so if satoshi still alive I really think that he should never reveal his identity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: