Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:19:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BAKD][OFFICIAL] Job Requests Thread for BAKD.io & BAKD.me - EXISTING PROJECT  (Read 218 times)
bakd (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

BAKD | Build your dream or invest with confidence!

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 12:29:10 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2018, 02:17:21 AM by bakd

ICO Management & Networking Platform
Official ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4952711

Hey Everyone!

We have a project that's already in full swing (but still in relatively early stages) -- called BAKD -- and we're in need of more developers.

WEBSITE ECOSYSTEM:
BAKD.io is the information website
BAKD.me is the (very very very new) alpha website -- we'll be developing and pushing updates to the web app portion live from start to finish for this.

To be clear, we're looking for BOTH web as well as software developers, and of pretty much any experience level to start.

We need at minimum:

• 2 more developers, hopefully experienced with PHP or something similar (Preferably with Laravel framework experience)
  • Possibly 1 dedicated frontend developer (familiar with Vue2, or some other JS framework)
  • And around 3 C++ developers for the token network protocol development (familiar with Boost a plus).

BAKD GitHub: https://github.com/BAKD

Currently I'm handling all of the dev work, and it's a lot as you can tell... especially with a full-time day job programming. Not only that, this project is being personally funded by myself & Matt at the moment, so any help at all would be greatly appreciated so we can get this finished up in a timely manner!

Contact developers@bakd.io if you are at all interested in learning more and/or joining the team.

Please make sure to include a little bit about yourself, what you do, what you've done in the past, how much time you can (and are willing) to devote to the project, a CV/Resume if possible, and we'll get back to you ASAP.

Anyone who joins the team now is in line for a contract position, including a (TBD) amount of the overall BAKD token supply.

PROJECT OVERVIEW
The main jist of the project, is a place where crypto enthusiasts, professionals, investors, and entrepreneurs can get together to list their projects to hopefully get crowdfunded. The twist being, funds are handled by the BAKD platform (in the form of BAKD tokens) as well as disbursed by the platform.

if pre-defined milestones aren't continually met, or the project is abandoned, remaining funds can be rescinded. At any time, BAK'ers can call a vote to rescind the remaining funds as well. The platform also handles all disbursements (similar to an escrow service) during the development of the project until a pre-defined "ending" milestone is reached, and the balance of the campaign funds collected are released to the project owners. This could be the finishing of a testnet, mainnet, whatever.

Not only that, it would also be a social network type of portal where members can identify as an "advisor" -- "investor" -- "mentor" -- "developer" -- etc, and from within a searchable directory, project owners can follow/unfollow and reach out to prospective new team members for their projects. Users can be rated, show their past involvement in campaigns, past investments, their followers, profile information, and much more.

The project owners would have their own campaign admin dashboards, from which they can monitor and setup their campaign, comment/communicate to all of their connected social networks with one form and click, post finances, goals, team members, etc. -- as well as advertise on the real time social feeds.

There is much more to it, but that should give you a pretty good idea of what we're attempting to do Smiley

Check out the docs on the site ( BAKD.io), our thread here (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4952711), or send me a message directly if you have any questions at all.

Our project is extremely organized, our team already growing (5 comitted members thus far), and our plans have been evolving and refining themselves into something beautiful. All we need now is YOU!

Thank's for your time everyone!
Tom BAKD.me
tom@bakd.io  |  developers@bakd.io

BAKD | Crypto Crowdfunding & Professional Networking
Building your dream project just got a little bit easier, better yet -- investing just got a little bit safer!
BAKD.me Alpha | BAKD.io Info Site | BAKD Discord | BAKD Github | BAKD Twitter | ANN Thread | Jobs Thread
bakd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 03:58:00 PM

Just a quick update, would like to welcome

Timo Güntner & Emmanuel Scott

to the BAKD team!

Spots are filling up quickly, don't wait!

Building your dream project just got a little bit easier, better yet -- investing just got a little bit safer!
BAKD.me Alpha | BAKD.io Info Site | BAKD Discord | BAKD Github | BAKD Twitter | ANN Thread | Jobs Thread
bakd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 05:06:06 PM

We've made another major addition to the team!

Please welcome Marco C. to the BAKD development team! -- more details. as well as an official announcement to come.

Marco and I worked together on a previous project a few years ago, and is quite a talented developer, extremely excited to have him on the team!

Still plenty of positions available, including advisory roles! (Recent Crypto.jobs Advisor Listing Posted by Matt: https://crypto.jobs/jobs/blockchain-advisor-at-bakd-io)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: