Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:10:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency is your future?  (Read 2109 times)
Perie200 (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:36:40 AM

Hi guys. I am in the world of crypto-currency for about a year, actively began to develop in this area a month ago. Blockchain and cryptocurrecy I was dragged out and I'm now very interested in learning something new. I want to hear your opinions.
What place does crypto have in your life?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:41:09 AM

I also just knew Crypto, for now I am only investing for the long term, because I am not interested in investing in ICO and not smart to trade. So I only hold and continue to fold assets, because I'm sure crypto will become a valuable asset in the future.

khactan91

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:46:17 AM

Blockchain and cryptocurrecy will be the electronic money revolution and we can earn money from it. But it is not all with us. Do what you want life has many other interesting things. I hope you find something you like.
Rumble97

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:59:56 AM

I have only known crypto and plunged into the crypto world for about 7 months, indeed until now I have not received the results, coupled with market conditions like this I am still optimistic that I can get more results in the crypto in the future, and I am also sure that in many future countries who will use crypto money for trading or other transactions
adicewe

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:00:15 AM

crypto is currently my current income search. because crypto is very profitable for me.
indeed I have been trapped in trading. but I didn't give up just like that, and the results I got could cover all my losses, even more
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:33:12 AM

Hi guys. I am in the world of crypto-currency for about a year, actively began to develop in this area a month ago. Blockchain and cryptocurrecy I was dragged out and I'm now very interested in learning something new. I want to hear your opinions.
I have a lot of benefit that is large enough and generate more profit making my future is assured through Cryptocurrency.
In addition I also made Cryptocurency as the main menu in order to generate more profit.

Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:46:53 AM

Cryptocurrency is my saving money, is a part of the house I have planned to buy in the present. In the future, it will become to a house if my decision is correct, and if not, I will be homeless guy Cheesy
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:38:12 AM

Cryptocurrency is not just for my future but it is for all of us who have a ambition and aiming to have a good life here,to become successful we need to work hard and perseverance because there are many benefits we can get in Cryptocurrency.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:57:10 AM

I do not think I will follow the electronic money, now is only temporary business to earn income, so I think it is impossible to follow them in the long run because they are quite dangerous and risky, so I will Short-term business identification

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Dayx

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 04:07:05 AM

for me it's just temporary because i need some fast money for achieving my objective, which is already fulfilled, and so someday i'll quit from crypto world and face the real life. it's been 5 years since the first time I joined the crypto world
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:17:42 AM

It's already part of my life.

Whenever I wake up I used to check the prices of the coins that I'm holding and most exciting to check bitcoin price. Many times I've been down with my trades and the thing that is pushing me is the future. A lot of positive talks that has been given to crypto and I believe that it will happen. There's potential and we will be able to have digital transactions adopted in the future through crypto's.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:19:40 AM

i will change the statement.
cryptocurrency is the future of the world.
we are in a fast phase technology that evolves daily.
we need to upgrade our currency too from FIAT to crypto.

strtype

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:39:39 AM

I like to invest here and there, nothing major. I am skeptical person in general. And will see if cryptocurrency can stand the times ahead.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:15:33 AM

Let us just say I spend most of my time doing stuff related to crypto like bounty campaigns, trading, checking ICO's etc. Needless to say, I am investing my future in crypto.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:31:14 AM

I really want to hope for this and believe that the crypto currency will still exist. I hope that many countries recognize the crypto currency and then everything will be fine
Isay_Gonzales

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:31:27 AM

I also invest in long-term investments. It does not take me much time, because I can still work on the main job. I believe that the crypto currency will become the main world currency.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 05:35:00 AM

As this world is on hope so don't lose your ego and hold hope and trust and also take some tips from experienced traders.

kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:45:46 AM

Yeah, talking about cryptocurrecy as our future is very interesting since no one knows what exactly will happen to cryptocurrency at future. All of us have a big hope for great revolution in digital investment and currency system with cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. Crypto can change the money transfer process, with crypto it will be faster and easier without many requirements like traditional banks do. Crypto also can improve the economic sectors in a county yet it creates various jobs such as traders, developers, bounty hunters, and many others. However, it is the general impacts. For me, at least, crypto give me some benefits:
~Allows me to have multi jobs like a trader, investor, bounty hunter, and other jobs related to crypto.
~The jobs related to crypto can be done every where. I can do it at home, at public place, or any places that can connect to internet.
~The jobs sometimes can give a surprising profits even there is some risks.
So, by the advantages above, I am sure I can improve my life with crypto.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 05:50:36 AM

Cryptocurrency is not just for my future but it is for all of us who have a ambition and aiming to have a good life here,to become successful we need to work hard and perseverance because there are many benefits we can get in Cryptocurrency.
That's correct. I am also aiming for good life in the future and that will only be achieved with cryptocurrency. I do not trade often but I buy and keep it to my wallet so that when it hits the rock of Mars, I will also be rejoicing like a millionaire. Just don't be greedy and we will all be happy.
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:57:08 AM

I could not say this would save my life in the future because everything cant be predicted, but of course, it helps me a lot when it comes to paying the bills. right now, im enjoying some of the little profits i have but id like to remind myself that i need to hold some good coins for my future use.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: