Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:10:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get out of here  (Read 1706 times)
Tim The Enchanter (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2011, 11:54:26 AM

Stay logged in for four hours and make 5 posts? Is that 5 new subjects or just 5 replies? I suppose I'll do both?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cereal7802

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 30, 2011, 11:55:22 AM

Might as well. apparently you can't make more than 1 reply every 20 seconds.
TheBible

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 09:24:17 AM

I'd imaginejust five posts.
btc_artist

Activity: 154
Merit: 101

Bitcoin!

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2011, 09:04:20 PM

It's five posts, regardless of if they are new topics or replies to existing topics.

BTC: 1CDCLDBHbAzHyYUkk1wYHPYmrtDZNhk8zf
LTC: LMS7SqZJnqzxo76iDSEua33WCyYZdjaQoE
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 09:15:54 PM

I can rent a bot for that. 4BTC to post 5 replies and randomly clicking threads for 5 hrs.
You'll need to give me your login. You can put a generic password while my bot works and after you change it.

I'm just joking but that could be a good business :p
LOL
marketGuy

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 10:57:04 PM

This 5 post rule is totally annoying. You have to make 5 BS posts to be able to make some serious ones.
Viva la spam!
beelzebobo

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 01, 2011, 06:52:45 AM

I want to be free
Uvon

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 01, 2011, 11:18:44 PM

I mean it definitely makes some amount of sense, keeps the random people and bots from spamming everything up. Also good for the integrity of the marketplace.
Ean

Activity: 199

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 08:13:51 AM

I want to be free
I know the feeling.

Quote from: Douglas Adams
The World Wide Web is the only thing I know of whose shortened form takes three times longer to say than what it's short for
Bricolage

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 04:33:06 PM

I can rent a bot for that. 4BTC to post 5 replies and randomly clicking threads for 5 hrs.
You'll need to give me your login. You can put a generic password while my bot works and after you change it.

LOL

Hi, psy. Fancy seeing your here. This is my first sock pocket. I'm in BT jail for posting off-topic. I'm one pissed MF'er.

I can rent a shovel for 1 BTC per hour to help dig your way out of here. But here's the rub: It will take 4 hours to dig and I earn 4 BTC.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 04:35:19 PM

I'm just here because I sometimes like to talk to the newbs.

BTW, what's a sock pocket? FFS...
jake262144

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 06:13:50 PM

This 5 post rule is totally annoying. You have to make 5 BS posts to be able to make some serious ones.
Viva la spam!

Great way winning hearts and minds, wouldn't you agree?
If you feel you have a valid point to make just register with our forum, write a buncha nonsensical posts in the sandbox, wait a few hours,...
I've seen worse regulations but not by much.
trogdorjw73

Activity: 482
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2011, 06:26:10 PM

I think I'm up to four posts now, mostly because I'm trying to avoid useless spammy posts like this one. Le sigh.

MelMan2002

Activity: 461
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 06:34:35 PM

LOL

4BTC?  Wow, that is steep.  If I were in that business I'd be willing to do it for 1BTC. Wink

19F6veduCZcudwXuWoVosjmzziQz4EhBPS
ultima

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 06:35:52 PM

I agree, this is stupid. There should be 4 hours logged in rule only. Even 4 hours logged in is annoying.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 07:43:12 PM

LOL

4BTC?  Wow, that is steep.  If I were in that business I'd be willing to do it for 1BTC. Wink

My bots are expensive and make good money by the hour...  Grin
Qwarkman

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 03, 2011, 01:03:04 AM

LOL

Sounds like a solid business venture, but i decline your offer. I prefer manual labor. Because its free...
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2011, 01:26:21 AM

LOL

Sounds like a solid business venture, but i decline your offer. I prefer manual labor. Because its free...

That depends on how much you value your time!
Qwarkman

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 03, 2011, 02:10:18 AM

LOL

That depends on how much you value your time!

Well, I'll still be stuck here for a couple of hours, so the writing of 5 posts isn't really worth the coins.
Bricolage

View Profile
November 03, 2011, 02:54:53 AM

I must have been still pissed when I wrote that. I meant sock puppet. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sockpuppet_(Internet) Now I find out it should have been one word. Now I'll probably get this account locked up in BT jail for three days for posting off-topic. I'm one of the nicest gals on this forum and been here almost a year, then get banned for posting off-topic. I don't troll or say a single bad thing about Bitcoin on this forum. In fact, in real life I also promote Bitcoin. I know it's not the end of the world for not being able to post, but it's the principle of the thing that has me so pissed off. When I get out of here (newbie  world), I will be a voice to recon with. Any body posting off-topic WILL be reported to the mods--no ifs ands or buts about it. They want a civil board, then they will get it. As far as the trolls are concerned, I will also be drilling them a new asshole. I don't need those motherfuckers here, either. The last time I got this riled up, my pussy got wet. This time I'm sitting in a puddle of juice. Fuckin' with this girl may have been the best thing that ever happened to Bitcoin.

As far as my other account goes, it will play fair and square. But this one I will be known as:

Nikki the Bitch
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2011, 03:28:53 AM

I must have been still pissed when I wrote that. I meant sock puppet. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sockpuppet_(Internet) Now I find out it should have been one word. Now I'll probably get this account locked up in BT jail for three days for posting off-topic. I'm one of the nicest gals on this forum and been here almost a year, then get banned for posting off-topic. I don't troll or say a single bad thing about Bitcoin on this forum. In fact, in real life I also promote Bitcoin. I know it's not the end of the world for not being able to post, but it's the principle of the thing that has me so pissed off. When I get out of here (newbie  world), I will be a voice to recon with. Any body posting off-topic WILL be reported to the mods--no ifs ands or buts about it. They want a civil board, then they will get it. As far as the trolls are concerned, I will also be drilling them a new asshole. I don't need those motherfuckers here, either. The last time I got this riled up, my pussy got wet. This time I'm sitting in a puddle of juice. Fuckin' with this girl may have been the best thing that ever happened to Bitcoin.

As far as my other account goes, it will play fair and square. But this one I will be known as:

Nikki the Bitch

I know that you meant to say sockpuppet, just found the sock pocket funny as hell that I couldn't help it lol

Be careful Nikki, having your pussy wet is a no no around here Cheesy

You were banned for posting off-topic? Jeezz, I have no idea why I haven't been banned yet, goofing around as much as I do  Roll Eyes

Also, I love your new nickname, Bricolage. Is it because you like to do things with your hands? Tongue
Bricolage

View Profile
November 03, 2011, 03:49:28 AM

Nikki the Bitch

I know that you meant to say sockpuppet, just found the sock pocket funny as hell that I couldn't help it lol

Be careful Nikki, having your pussy wet is a no no around here Cheesy

You were banned for posting off-topic? Jeezz, I have no idea why I haven't been banned yet, goofing around as much as I do  Roll Eyes

Also, I love your new nickname, Bricolage. Is it because you like to do things with your hands? Tongue

Also, I love your new nickname, Bricolage. Is it because you like to do things with your hands?

Crafts and gifts.

Take a quick look at my most recent posts.

Wait till I get out of here.

Nikki the Bitch
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 03, 2011, 04:47:43 AM

Ok, that's enough of this.

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: