Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:37:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get out of here  (Read 1706 times)
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 03, 2011, 03:28:53 AM

I'm just here because I sometimes like to talk to the newbs.

BTW, what's a sock pocket? FFS...

I must have been still pissed when I wrote that. I meant sock puppet. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sockpuppet_(Internet) Now I find out it should have been one word. Now I'll probably get this account locked up in BT jail for three days for posting off-topic. I'm one of the nicest gals on this forum and been here almost a year, then get banned for posting off-topic. I don't troll or say a single bad thing about Bitcoin on this forum. In fact, in real life I also promote Bitcoin. I know it's not the end of the world for not being able to post, but it's the principle of the thing that has me so pissed off. When I get out of here (newbie  world), I will be a voice to recon with. Any body posting off-topic WILL be reported to the mods--no ifs ands or buts about it. They want a civil board, then they will get it. As far as the trolls are concerned, I will also be drilling them a new asshole. I don't need those motherfuckers here, either. The last time I got this riled up, my pussy got wet. This time I'm sitting in a puddle of juice. Fuckin' with this girl may have been the best thing that ever happened to Bitcoin.

As far as my other account goes, it will play fair and square. But this one I will be known as:

Nikki the Bitch

I know that you meant to say sockpuppet, just found the sock pocket funny as hell that I couldn't help it lol

Be careful Nikki, having your pussy wet is a no no around here Cheesy

You were banned for posting off-topic? Jeezz, I have no idea why I haven't been banned yet, goofing around as much as I do  Roll Eyes

Also, I love your new nickname, Bricolage. Is it because you like to do things with your hands? Tongue
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bricolage

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2011, 03:49:28 AM

I'm just here because I sometimes like to talk to the newbs.

BTW, what's a sock pocket? FFS...

I must have been still pissed when I wrote that. I meant sock puppet. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sockpuppet_(Internet) Now I find out it should have been one word. Now I'll probably get this account locked up in BT jail for three days for posting off-topic. I'm one of the nicest gals on this forum and been here almost a year, then get banned for posting off-topic. I don't troll or say a single bad thing about Bitcoin on this forum. In fact, in real life I also promote Bitcoin. I know it's not the end of the world for not being able to post, but it's the principle of the thing that has me so pissed off. When I get out of here (newbie  world), I will be a voice to recon with. Any body posting off-topic WILL be reported to the mods--no ifs ands or buts about it. They want a civil board, then they will get it. As far as the trolls are concerned, I will also be drilling them a new asshole. I don't need those motherfuckers here, either. The last time I got this riled up, my pussy got wet. This time I'm sitting in a puddle of juice. Fuckin' with this girl may have been the best thing that ever happened to Bitcoin.

As far as my other account goes, it will play fair and square. But this one I will be known as:

Nikki the Bitch

I know that you meant to say sockpuppet, just found the sock pocket funny as hell that I couldn't help it lol

Be careful Nikki, having your pussy wet is a no no around here Cheesy

You were banned for posting off-topic? Jeezz, I have no idea why I haven't been banned yet, goofing around as much as I do  Roll Eyes

Also, I love your new nickname, Bricolage. Is it because you like to do things with your hands? Tongue

Also, I love your new nickname, Bricolage. Is it because you like to do things with your hands?

Crafts and gifts.

Take a quick look at my most recent posts.

Wait till I get out of here.

Nikki the Bitch
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 03, 2011, 04:47:43 AM

Ok, that's enough of this.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: