Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 06:30:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the best 3 new exchanges in 2018  (Read 14143 times)
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:51:10 AM

I am the type of person who has never sorted out an exchange because in my opinion all the exchanges have the same function, the buying and selling platform, that's all.
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:04:40 AM

For me, the best exchange of 2018, is Binance. Perhaps this is the only exchange which has never failed me, it is working fine and I like everything. Perhaps I was lucky, but with the other exchanges I have not so good results, the deposit is lost, the withdrawal does not come, then support is silent, in General, in the top I have one exchange. From decentralized championship is IDEX.
dangduynguyen1

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:12:45 AM

You can add Switcheo to the watch list, this exchange have strong and passionate team, It will support Nep-5 and ERC-20 token in this year, Q4 will support fiat gate way
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:36:25 AM

first of all i want to say that i dont trust any of those centralized exchange platforms. they are not enough trustable for me. i have seen some cases that they disappeared with all the coins. but since i have no choice i trade in binance nowadays.

turn the page
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 05:42:36 AM

For me I don't have one but many ,what I don't like about some exchanges are there withdrawal fees ,like huobi and binance for example they charge too much for withdrawal fee ,I'd go with idax ,coinbene ,stock.exchange anyday

kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:45:28 AM

yes indeed there are so many exchanges right now but here I choose 3 exchanges which I think have security and very fast transactions
HUOBI
POLONIX
BITREX

otpotpotp

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:51:41 AM

I understand correctly that there are not all tokens compared to the delta?
otpotpotp

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:03:29 AM

I am the type of person who has never sorted out an exchange because in my opinion all the exchanges have the same function, the buying and selling platform, that's all.

Not quite right. The economic components on the stock exchanges are different. The functionality of the trade is different.
D1zee

Activity: 128

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:12:48 AM

I think every one have there reasons why they might chose each exchange as their best however, my best exchange are in order of first use and never had any problem what so ever with and I think they have pretty good number of coins/token to trade and volume.
1. Bittrex
2. Binance
3. IDEX
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1124

spinarium.com

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:14:35 AM

In my view, the best exchanges in 2018 are Binance, Bittrex, and Coinbase.
1. Binance has many features, trading pairs, good security, and low fees.
2. Bittrex has guaranteed security, well-established exchange, and having many altcoins volume.
3. Coinbase has more than 13 million users, supports 32 countries, and user-friendly for beginner.  

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
limtjoehua

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:21:10 AM

Everyone has different opinions and choices for their favorite exchanges and some suggested here are the best exchanges. Maybe the OP can try it and can have exchange criteria which makes it convenient and safe to trade there.

━━━       CitiOS       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Best Solution for Smart Cities | Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    ● Reddit    ● Whitepaper
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:59:40 AM

nowadays there are so many exchanges in circulation, if we look at some of reviews, there are already thousands of exchanges, I want to ask you all, what are the best 3 new exchanges in 2018?

The best 3 exchanges in 2018 for me was hitbtc, kucoin at bittrex until this time i have not so much encounter failure of transactions and also your deposit is secured and low fees in every transactions you had been made with them.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:03:16 AM

This year landscape will stay the same I guess.

For next year onward I hope we will see a successful launch of Spotcoin's exchange, of OceanEx for all Vechain dapps (and more) and I am still quite interested in how Coinbase will fare if they indeed add all those token pairs...I mean, giving the world the easiest option to convert your fiat into tokens may be key when new money starts pouring in again...
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:13:49 AM

I have always liked the KUCOIN exchange. Very reliable. The work is very positive. The Twitter project is very timely. The trading interface is also very good, so I like this platform, you guys?

Alanaz

Activity: 980
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:21:23 AM

I think it's good to know in detail that you should visit Coinmarketcap, you can study each of these exchanges, I think coinmarketcap is a good website

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:25:15 AM

nowadays there are so many exchanges in circulation, if we look at some of reviews, there are already thousands of exchanges, I want to ask you all, what are the best 3 new exchanges in 2018?

To me IT still remains

MERCATOX
MERCATOX and
MERCATOX
Lol that's one of the worst exchange ever in the crypto space. It's on the same level as yobit and ccex. These exchange sites are crap. So many users on mercatox still not yet fixed their problems with it.
Worst CS, Low volume that provides the difficult way to liquidate your amount. Is there an advantage from mercatox that's even better compared with another exchange site just like kucoin? it's so disgusting to see so many waves died tokens not yet delisted from mercatox.

Maybe you haven't used mecartox, I may not rank it the best but it is obviously a very good exchange, have actually had very seemless transactions and withdrawals, being a new exchange, they have done good so far.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 08:30:45 AM

Here is a list of exchanges https://icorating.com/exchanges/centralized/ . You can compare exchanges by cathegories there. But the best for me is still Binance.
Teebass001

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:45:38 AM

I am here to see the recommendations of good crypto exchanges by crypto enthusiasts. A lot of charlatans are taking over crypto exchanges business. It is not easy losing monies to this fake exchanges after making it the hard way. That's why it is advisable to seek users opinions and reviews on new exchanges before transferring ones asset to such exchanges. As for me my number one exchange still remains Binance, followed by Bittrex, then Mercatox and COINEX is another upcoming exchange and very easy to use.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
mahvia
Copper Member

Activity: 226

who am I to judge. I only flame

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:47:35 AM

I can only reply based on the exchanges that I have tried. For me BANCOR is the best exchange that I have gotten into so far. It automatically converts your coin and no need to wait for it to be sold. The only thing I don't like about is that the way it accept coins are different unlike other exchanges wherein you just have to get the wallet address to send the coin to. Hitbtc and Yobit are also good since I haven't gotten any issues with it.

Lol. I just started a discussion about how bad experience I had with Yobit
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5044256.0
shitcoinoffering

Activity: 445
Merit: 71

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 02:10:33 PM

As I promised, here is a review on https://medium.com/@shitcoinofferin/trustbar-house-of-sand-and-fog-5440cf185c25  Wink

Mr. ScamKiller - Shitcoin Offering Wink
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: