Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:39:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: buy Altcoins on this time ???  (Read 2625 times)
tuan.mshd (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:04:46 AM

I see the market is gradually recovering. Is this the right time to buy Altcoins. Let me see your ideas
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:27:48 AM

Yes there are some altcoins which are recovering at the moment very fast, NO one knows how long it will goes and when they will dump. We can use buy/sell in three parts.
mistemb
Copper Member

Activity: 226

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:52:47 AM

Just becareful this uptrend might be a bear trap or something , well if you wanted to buy alt coin you should have cost avarage since the down trend not just agresivly buying now . like what warren buffet said , buy when there is bloods on the street but still depends on what coin you are buying some will just really go up no matter what just a matter of waiting

VBCryp@

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:29:13 AM

I see the market is gradually recovering. Is this the right time to buy Altcoins. Let me see your ideas
Some altcoins are moving well in value and positive news. This will inspire confidence and real value of the market. One of them, XRP is like flying. EOS, ETH, DASH seem to be trending. So, I suppose you should embed this DIP and wait for the signal after the ETF finishes.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:04:17 AM

Why you asked when the market started to recover? haven't you heard the "buy the dip" word from the people here? Well if you think that you can have a peace of mind of start investing again to the market then buy bitcoin first before altcoins.

Just becareful this uptrend might be a bear trap or something
It can be a bear trap but if you have a long vision to the market it won't matter. You want to get in as soon as possible because the bear mind end up soon. Tuan.mshd why are you thinking of following altcoins? are you moved with the movement of one altcoin with 44% today?

bitbitP

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:33:26 AM

https://pumapay.io/british-airways-blockchain-technology/
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:01:41 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2018, 09:19:45 AM by carter34

To that question, I will advise if you have a way to know whether bitcoin has started a bullish run,  then you know that altcoins also will be set for bullish. You can try to understand the trend with technical analysis.

Again, I will advise that you wait a little after the weekend to see how the prices reacted before you take your shut. Wish you the best.  Grin
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 09:17:05 AM

We have be deceived in the past with this kind of short up movement and we thought it was a moment for the bull run. It will be too early now to say the market is on its way up because of this little push it has made. We have to wait for nextweek to be sure about this. But if you can not wait you can buy now. The market will not kill you for that.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:55:47 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2018, 01:56:26 AM by maarx

Yes this is the right time to choose and buy any crypto coins as you the reason the values are opt to buy high number of coins. Just be picky and choose the coins with good growing trend. Get into coinmarketcap.com, Filter out the coins with its growth trend and values. Choose the cheapest coins with good growth to have good prifits on a long term basis.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:09:40 PM

It is a strong decision to make at this time because the market is just trying to get some balance, giving some little time might also not be wrong to do. I'm thinking around $7,000 price can download.
CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:42:26 PM

yes there are some coins not gone up you can buy them
like litcoin coins, etehreum classic I think that soon the coin will rise up to 20%
burkay

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 07:35:54 PM

While there are positive movements in the market for now, we should not hurry. Partial buying is a more reliable mode of action when buying.

Iranud

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 07:55:43 PM

Yes this is the right time to choose and buy any crypto coins as you the reason the values are opt to buy high number of coins. Just be picky and choose the coins with good growing trend.

I don’t think there’s a trend. All I see is risks. There’s a pump on XRP and there’s goin be a resulting dump expect btc goes up along with some other altcoins.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:06:04 PM

This can't be called a market to recover, this is boredom made by everyone, don't let you get into the trap that happened several times like pumping fake yesterday, actually from yesterday it was luck to buy altcoins at very cheap prices, this is below the price normal before so it is good to invest in the long run, if for the medium term I do not recommend it because it is too risky to interfere with your patience, choose the altcoin above to convince you of what you are buying, someone must be smart in reading conditions, that is to push yourself more far away and don't always make the same mistake.
jordanamg

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:18:39 PM

XRP to the moon
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:49:51 AM

This can be a bear trap or not.

The market is very greeny today and that's how you are feeling the fear of missing out now. Why you never bought during the dip so you are not asking this question and you are enjoying the profits now. Decide not so hasty or you might buy the hype.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
engesi

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:28:46 AM

If you are planning to buy Altcoins, then I think you can invest in XRP, and it has performed very well recently, and I think it will continue to rise this week!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
adefirman98

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:30:55 PM

Cryptocurrency prices have indeed been decreasing since the end of last year. Many people are horrified by this decline and choose to sell their digital assets. In fact, if you look at the positive side, now is the best time to buy cryptocurrency.
cryptocurrency is indeed weakening, but not abandoned. When there are people who sell, on the other hand there are even more who think positively and think this is a good opportunity to shop for digital assets.
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:21:06 PM

I also see that many coins have started to recover. Many experts and analysts are already talking about the market reversal and very soon the rally. I think that today it is already possible to buy half of the capital and leave it in case the market falls.
Orcunland

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:46:00 AM

This is the time where almost everyone bleeds. So in a long run, this is a perfect time if you ask me.

I don't know if you think crypto as a short time investment or if you are a day trader, but as Warren Buffet states, buy when everyone bleeds.
#dyor
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: