Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:09:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: buy Altcoins on this time ???  (Read 2625 times)
abia

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

Interior Designer and consultant

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:59:25 AM

Yes .. when this is the time to buy Altcoin, I say the right time is based on the price variable that is currently in the saturated limit.
But Price cannot yet be recovered, prices are still looking for a foothold as Resistance or Support, so it can be said, now is the time to determine the price will rise , or will go down.

____  CONFUSEwithYOURspaceROOMarrangement ??, HEREweAREwithTHEbest SOLUTIONinteriorDESIGN ___
Esofdemon

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:13:20 AM

I think the same. But we don't know what will happen tomorrow. Maybe the market will go down again. I hope we will finally get out from the bottom and Bitcoin will break 10 000$
chennappa121

Activity: 400
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:22:29 PM

I think it is a best time to invest in crypto market because the crypto market was deeply down more than 80 from last few months so now crypto market is going to back again to truck with good conditions so this the best time to invest in crypto market now.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
MuhamadDikri

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

Working Hard?? Working Smart!!

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 04:25:57 PM

I see the market is gradually recovering. Is this the right time to buy Altcoins. Let me see your ideas

Yes my friend this good time to buy now before Altcoin going up  .  i have buy 5 ethreum one weeks ago, i dont want miss this chance. i will regret if not buy in cheap price  Smiley
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:03:11 PM

I think this is the most suitable time in the last few months. The price of many coins fell from 30 to 60%. And today the market shows signs of growth. Ripple, Stellar, etc. Therefore, if possible - invest.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
chulos

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:39:09 PM

It looks like the altcoins are echoing the new growth in prices. It is up to every single investor to buy altcoins. What XRP has shown is so incredible in such a short time. The price is double that of a week ago, and on the Internet there are voices of happy holders who are enthusiastic about big profits and claim to be $ 1 until evening. There is no way to estimate the further development of altcoin prices and, if you think about buying, think well. I would now invest in alcoins - XPR, Litecoin or Ethereum.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Dimas245

Activity: 617
Merit: 304

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:10:06 PM

A lot of coins in the current period lose their power and authority, but there are also coins that not only failed to survive in difficult conditions, but also grew and became more stable!
shixiu

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:27:02 PM

I just want to exchange all the altcoins in my hands for BTC or USDT when the market is better.
The future of the altcoins is worrying, the value cannot be determined, and there are many traders.
For me, investing in altcoins is not a good choice.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:37:54 PM

I think this is the most suitable time in the last few months. The price of many coins fell from 30 to 60%. And today the market shows signs of growth. Ripple, Stellar, etc. Therefore, if possible - invest.

we should not predict the crypto market because yesterday it was growing but again market is little drop so we must choose carefully in crypto. I think long term holders are never worried in these kind of fluctuations and Bitcoin is a right choice for this scenario because it is maintain a raise and fall so surely we will make good profit in future. I always supporting to Bitcoin so who are really looking for crypto BTC is the perfect choice.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:47:18 PM

I see the market is gradually recovering. Is this the right time to buy Altcoins. Let me see your ideas

well, actually its been an opportunity for a months to all investors who have a huge capital investment to buy altcoins at this period of time in bearish season. As long as the bull run is not yet happening it is a good chance to buy any of them. Lucky to those have a capital to buy a potentials coins who got dumped instantly for a couple of months just like Ethereum, Neo, Etc, utk, Lyl and Xem and more.
sergiorus

Activity: 840
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:03:36 PM

I hope you are right and we have reached the bottom and about to see the long waited bull run.
I am not sure about that tho, maybe it is a good time for buying but only legit alts with strong team and working products
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:31:40 PM

at this time I began to see some coins starting to recover slowly but there were also altcoins who were bleeding. So if you ask if this is the right time to invest then I will only answer YES for coins that have great power and also in the long term.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:06:46 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2018, 05:36:23 AM by Ridwan Fauzi

at this time I began to see some coins starting to recover slowly but there were also altcoins who were bleeding. So if you ask if this is the right time to invest then I will only answer YES for coins that have great power and also in the long term.
Take a look at the pattern of the previous weeks, the price movements were almost the same. Slowly rising then falling back, and rising dramatically but also decreasing again. The price of crypto currency is difficult to predict, but it's not wrong to look at history. So for me, short term investment is a good choice. At least to minimize the risks that will be faced when prices drop dramatically.
active706

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:29:42 PM

News about crypto also is good, this gives all chances of continue recovering. I think now prices are really sweet and it cost to buy promising coins in your portfolio.
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:28:09 PM

It was time 1 week ago. Now it could be time to sell.
But, I am not really sure that "green" we will see for long time. Again 5 days grow, than 6 days drop
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:55:20 PM

I would say even this is a 5 day post old I would like to share that cryptocurrencies maybe, maybe in the situation there are posibilities of recovery and good correction.

Now here is a fact that I always say and suggestion

1. Hold
2. You should study and learn
3. Wait
4. Changes will occur when people do the bid of manipulation.
5. Predictions are here but we can't say when the truth of when will it happen. Some predict but some can get the right time of high good correction/ changes.
Oregano012
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:55:02 AM

You should have months ago and dolar cost average till a certain price , buying bulk now is suicidal if it gone down then you will end up an instant lost. if you can buy a portion now and even if it goes up or down buy more till a certain price you have set that you wont like to buy at the price July - August was the lowest it has been i doubt we will not see it again its just me tho ^^
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:07:27 AM

No one knows when is the right time to buy and right time to sell but if you are longing for long term plan, this is the right time to buy some altcoins. Just be careful on picking the right one whose projects have a real usage in the future. And also check out for some crypto news, it gives huge pump to the altcoins depending on how the news would impact the project.

portalufonet

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:22:31 PM

I always thought that times of market decline as the present is the best opportunity for investors can buy for themselves the potential altcoin at very cheap price. Investigate the project you want to invest to be proactive in all situations of this market.
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:42:22 PM

the bitcoin market is still in this sideway which makes altcoin also continue to decline.
I think we should see bitcoin recovering to $ 7000 so that the altcoin continues to rise again
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: