Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:23:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: buy Altcoins on this time ???  (Read 2625 times)
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:09:35 PM

I'd rather buy the etherium, it's much safer
there is no safe coin to invest right now. bitcoin is kinda safe but ethereum? hell no, with all that thousands of ether on ICO's wallets it is probably the most unsafe from top-10

Have you watch the value of Ethereum and XRP.

They were competating each other for 2nd rank in volume. Still don't know why these shit people believing this shit coin and putting up all their money on it buddy.

Don't allow the centralized cryptocurrencies goes to top. That will be threaten for the crypto market.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 07:05:16 AM

looking at current market prices is the right idea to buy coins that have good potential to invest in the long term. coins which in my opinion have great potential are ETH, BTC, NEO or EOS, but that depends on the choice of each.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:23:22 AM

I bought some altcoyins in my portfolio. I do not know when the market will recover, but I will keep my tokens. In this market, I'm not ready to sell my tokens so cheaply
Resulbil

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:08:13 AM

The exact time is all at bottom prices. Space wins a lot. We will make the most recent return, hopefully we have received very dearly. Time passes and our loss is great
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:28:54 AM

I'd rather buy the etherium, it's much safer
there is no safe coin to invest right now. bitcoin is kinda safe but ethereum? hell no, with all that thousands of ether on ICO's wallets it is probably the most unsafe from top-10
I do agree on this one, there is really no safe coin even bitcoin especially in short term period, but in the future I know it will be a big thing. Buying altcoins at this time can be a good strategy for a future, make sure to study well every coin you are buying and don't forget to trust on that coin. Just hold and be patient because your altcoins that you will buy will not recover easily, it requires a lot of patience.
CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:16:21 AM

Yes, of course
I got news that Google allowed back for crypto advertising
this is good news for crypto and now the market responds very well to alt prices all rising
hermankoles

Activity: 275

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:15:32 AM

You must be careful and more careful in choosing altcoins at this time because their fall is very deep, if we choose wrongly it will be difficult to reach normal prices or good prices

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
kidis

Activity: 241

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:28:41 AM

you can follow the webs like coin360 or coinmarketcap to see the prices. when the market is red, it's time to buy, when the market is all green - sell or hold it as you want
Yana_O1993

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 09:31:33 AM

an etherium! fools! Buy Ethereum while it costs so little!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
redtag070

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:49:26 AM

Although it is an opportunity, I think that it is not good to choose the currency that is going up.
Altcoin is considerably lower in price, but some currencies show signs of price rise.

However, I can see that I could not maintain that price.

Many investors are pessimistic. So it will go down even if it goes up.
It is the best time for investors to buy when they spend a lot of money.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:51:10 PM

Yes, Bad trends are still prolonged. Many people are losing confidence in the recovery of the crypto market. But that's also the reason to take advantage of this opportunity to embed a few altcoin for the long term. They are very cheap at this time. And never skip bitcoin. It is occupying the next defense at 6k4.
Only those who do not have any plan for the future or have no strategy whatsoever to be able to take advantage of the market fluctuations will be the ones to start panicking or losing confidence for no reason at all.

It is glaring the market is gearing up for an uptrend, but even if it is not, the downtrend is a way to give opportunity to those who want to go long for the future, but it seems just very few people understand that in this space as we only have those who are simply after getting rich very fast, that all they look at is the present and they end up not focusing on what they should when it comes to the long term.
Businesscase

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:29:35 PM

an etherium! fools! Buy Ethereum while it costs so little!
Yes, Etherium it`s one of the most promising investments for now. But I recommend dividing your investment into another promising coins too.
sk hossin

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:29:45 PM

ye if you want you can buy some Altcoin in this time  because the bitcoin and etherium price will increase very soon and this is related the alt coin price, so you can get very profitable in future, but it also depends on your alt coin, so it's very important to buying popular altcoin and which is also avialable in highly trusted big exchanger,
lombok

Activity: 854
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 11:26:37 PM

I see the market is gradually recovering. Is this the right time to buy Altcoins. Let me see your ideas
For me, say, to buy altcoins when the price is actually right down, the market compilation has returned the meaning of the altcoins we have on the rise and we already have the advantage of the price difference, I think there are still many cheap altcoins like xem, eth, waves

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:38:25 AM

I remind you to buy coins that have long-term projects such as ETH, DASH, LTC, XRP, XEM, WAVES. Don't try to make your money to invest in coins which only promises you a big profit that you never gave in the future
Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:42:25 AM

It depends on whether you want to buy the old altcoin or the new altcoin. The old altcoin is more suitable for long-term holding, and the new altcoin can always have a short-term independent price!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
pakdemaco11

Activity: 249

NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:15:20 AM

I remind you to buy coins that have long-term projects such as ETH, DASH, LTC, XRP, XEM, WAVES. Don't try to make your money to invest in coins which only promises you a big profit that you never gave in the future

yes really, I've bought some litcoin and xem and I will hold it until the end of the year hoping that the altcoin that I bought will go up to the moon

██████████████████████          N E E D   F O R   T U R B O          ██████████████████████
ETHEREUM & BINANCE SMART CHAIN
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄     LEARN MORE     ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
dadisde
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:16:05 PM

It is definitely a great chance to get some alts now, because the price is also wonderful!
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:39:25 PM

Yes, of course
I got news that Google allowed back for crypto advertising
this is good news for crypto and now the market responds very well to alt prices all rising
This is what we say about carrying fake news around when it comes to the cryptocurrency space. There is a difference between Google allowing regulated and legal cryptocurrency exchanges to do advert on the Google ad space and Google allowing crypto advertising.

Moreover, I do not see how this news actually does spell out anything serious since it is not like the market has not been growing even without those adverts. Altcoins generally are in their low times and looking to pick up. So, I just feel it is not a bad thing for anyone to want to take advantage of them anyway.
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:29:03 PM

In such a situation, you'd better take a closer look with more reliable altcoins. In the little-known altcoins is difficult to see the potential, so if you do not have enough experience, then do not take risks. I would advise you to look at projects that have their own platform, different from the ethereum platform.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: