Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:11:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: buy Altcoins on this time ???  (Read 2625 times)
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:43:22 AM

Investing in altcoin is very risky but we have to research before investing any money in altcoin. Still, the prices are very cheap in the market which we can easily make money once the Bitcoin price starts increasing. As you can see in the market the price went very low in the market which will be very good sign for the investors.
active706

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:30:20 AM

It looks like the situation on the market slowly becomes better. The prices are low, but slowly growing. I think the chances of bull-trap are minimal and it`s a pretty good decision to buy some altcoins.
COPARTT23

Activity: 406
Merit: 49

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:17:16 AM

For those who plan to invest for a period of half a year, buy now is a good option, but for those who plan to make a profit as quickly as possible, I think it is worth waiting for the maximum price drop
astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:21:14 AM

important point that requires us to buy bitcoin and crypto for investment and the future.
- so far this year crypto has received a lot of resistance from many of the most important countries in the central bank. like the threat of prohibition ... the investigation is never over and the negative issues from their own media and the latest is ETF which is still rolling trying to hold crypto to keep falling.

-some important points have entered Crypto and are ready to fly Crypto. Facebook and Google have revoked the crypto advertising ban and guess what will happen to Crypto when they have started to freely advertise again. you can also see coinbase, blackrock and Fidelity Investments make the crypto exchange.
this is my consideration to buy bticoin and crypto which will be my investment in the future and I'm sure the value will increase in 2019
Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:40:13 AM

New altcoins can always be purchased, but if you are thinking about old coins, then you may need to wait, because the current market is still falling!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Dimas245

Activity: 617
Merit: 304

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:34:12 PM

Now that all coins are almost at their lowest positions, it's time to make a purchase and invest! But it is also better to study the projects in which you invest, as a lot of the exchanges deduce coins!
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:57:30 PM

From my point of view, it is not good variant doing a very fast conclusion. The falling trend is not finished, look at the BTC graph, each next peak is lower than the previous one. It is better to wait until the end of the fall BTC.
cris17

Activity: 640

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:35:44 PM

I don't see Bitcoin going lower than 5700-6000$, that's why I think this is the best time to buy some crypto and keep it until we will get to new to the moon situation.
toolsydas

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:46:40 PM

The market went down again and a lot of people got worried. I think it's temporary, because there are a lot of new big Bitcoin investors who invested at the end of September, and we should follow the big players.
Manuel05

Activity: 316
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:52:35 PM

Yeah that's a great advice to get more at a very cheap price, but I advice to invest with money you can afford to lose, because nobody knows when the market will recover.
level01

Activity: 554
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 08:10:10 PM

Now a large selection of tokens to buy. Do not count for advertising but LVX tokens you can buy a low price on a tokensale
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:33:34 PM

Just becareful this uptrend might be a bear trap or something , well if you wanted to buy alt coin you should have cost avarage since the down trend not just agresivly buying now . like what warren buffet said , buy when there is bloods on the street but still depends on what coin you are buying some will just really go up no matter what just a matter of waiting
As long as you believe on the project that they can survive in the long run, then nothing to worry as this will bounce back in due time. Bull trap can always happen with this volatile market as more people will sell their coins in just few profits. Better to hold and be patient to wait for the best price.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:32:44 AM

indeed, with the market price falling again at this time it is recommended that we buy altcoins to be detained in long jaka as long as we hold it to wait until the price we want and it is impossible for us to experience losses but all of these actions have their own risk depending on how we respond and carry it out and the most important thing is that we are extra patient with what we face in the future

Aleh777

Activity: 352

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:31:37 PM

Yes this the correct time to buy altcoins because the value of altcoins is very low. Use this chance to buy some good growing coins, then hold the coins for long time. Because altcoins are always good for long term investment. So don't get panic about current price, keep on  coins till the market recover. Once the market recovers the profit will be more than you invest.
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:05:25 PM

I think many of us have read the analysis of many experts and everyone understands that very soon will begin a great growth of cryptocurrency. I now buy and I think it is very good prices.
Oregano012
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:11:13 AM

yes its better to buy now and dollar cost average your way up. rather than waiting for the altcoins or bitcoin to move up, cause its a matter of min , hour , day before we get that awaited bull run Smiley , all tho even without that if you are a believer of Cryptocurrency it would not be a problem , and you are buying on a discount to be honest. dont wait for the opportunity, make a opportunity for yourself
Krendom

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 01:26:34 AM

I thing this year is show real maket of cryptocurrency, buy at this time is good. Many project on goin with the real product for real life, it will make the market grow later.
Neodragon

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:48:31 AM

Why you asked when the market started to recover? haven't you heard the "buy the dip" word from the people here?
namcunguyen

Activity: 412

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:49:57 AM

There are many Altcoins at low prices, but most of them have growth. So investing Altcoins now is never too late.
liam111

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:05:06 AM

There are many Altcoins at low prices, but most of them have growth. So investing Altcoins now is never too late.
In my opinion today is the best time to buy some promising altcoins, because their prices are low and they will grow much times in near future!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: