Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:21:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: buy Altcoins on this time ???  (Read 2625 times)
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:38:54 AM

For me, it is the right moment to buy altcoins before the full recovery happens. It’s also a good time to buy because the prices are cheaper. But be sure to buy coins that are best for long term. You need a bit of patience for holding to ensure great profit.
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:37:43 AM

I see the market is gradually recovering. Is this the right time to buy Altcoins. Let me see your ideas
well, now is a good time to buy altcoin especially ethereum, I see the ETH value is very cheap and this is a golden opportunity to hold and make a profit
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:26:00 AM

Of course buy, I believe that altcoins is an integral part of the cryptocurrency market, which is constantly in need of support.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:46:05 PM

Of course buy, I believe that altcoins is an integral part of the cryptocurrency market, which is constantly in need of support.
But on the limits and also limit the risk and not desire to buy because now more and more new projects. obscure new altcoins that only deceive many people
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:55:31 PM

But on the limits and also limit the risk and not desire to buy because now more and more new projects. obscure new altcoins that only deceive many people
I understand what needs to be done before and not to stop, Even if we have a bad state of the cryptocurrency market. But if there is already such an unbearable and someone wants to make an investment, then do it in really promising projects that already have quite good ratings.
pisston

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:25:43 PM

I understand what needs to be done before and not to stop, Even if we have a bad state of the cryptocurrency market. But if there is already such an unbearable and someone wants to make an investment, then do it in really promising projects that already have quite good ratings.
I recently read the information in the network, where it was said that almost 50% of all Raikin Altcoin didn’t have a final product, and if we take into account the current state of the cryptocurrency market, many investors may suffer because of these projects.
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:51:33 PM

I see the market is gradually recovering. Is this the right time to buy Altcoins. Let me see your ideas

Buy only on those altcoins that has real product and good team supports. I like to buy ETH, ADA, BNB which I think this will going huge once the market goes to a bull run.

when u see a good project and a good opportunity (when everything is low) – there is a chance to buy that shouldn't be neglected.
Yeah we should grab this opportunity to buy those altcoins while it's still at lower price as this will give us a good profits once the market returns to a bullish trend. Those undervalued altcoins should we consider first.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 03:52:42 PM

It can be a good time to buy some alt coins. We have  seen as example that Wepower have made a good price increase in the latest days. The project, product and the team are the main reasons to invest in an alt coin.

supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:58:57 PM

I think people should really start buying cheap altcoins now, because once the market starts recovering we might no see prices as cheap today. Most people regret not buying during the bear market, however, they hesitate on buying once the bear market starts. Stop being too skeptical, just buy and hold.
honglien

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:19:38 PM

Satoshi's original Bitcoin whitepaper is 10 years old today.But Bitcoin and ETH are down slightly and i think this is the last sign that we have the chance to buy Bitcoin and ETH as well as the Altcoins to invest in. It's possible that in the next few days there will be mutations.
cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:15:50 PM

It is golden time to take entry into cryptocurrency. Because market is recovering and others altcoins price will recover and break all time high. If you take entry lately then you will miss this bull run.
oli123

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:19:42 PM

After each fall, however, growth follows as the day always comes. Selling now probably is not very wise, I'd rather buy cheaper altcoins/tokens and bitcoin. It depends on everyone who wants to buy. If you buy altcoins, I think we will wait for a good price increase.
I would buy coins with a low value, they have the potential to grow at a price of 100%.
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:24:08 PM

For me, it is the right moment to buy altcoins before the full recovery happens. It’s also a good time to buy because the prices are cheaper. But be sure to buy coins that are best for long term. You need a bit of patience for holding to ensure great profit.
now all altcoin prices have decreased significantly, now altcoin has a variety of good and potential coins. if you want to buy altcoin choose a good coin and potentially can be used as the right choice to get a profit.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
pisston

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:28:58 PM

now all altcoin prices have decreased significantly, now altcoin has a variety of good and potential coins. if you want to buy altcoin choose a good coin and potentially can be used as the right choice to get a profit.
Today, it is very dangerous to make a choice even among the top-rated coins. Many experts believe that the current state of the cryptocurrency market will have a very negative impact on the development of many projects.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:34:46 PM

It can be a good time to buy some alt coins. We have  seen as example that Wepower have made a good price increase in the latest days. The project, product and the team are the main reasons to invest in an alt coin.
It could be a good time to really invest more since most altcoins are cheaper than before since bitcoin has been declining in the market that's why we keep seeing some lowest price in almost altcoins and it's a bit huge of a loss if you were investing during pumps.
georgemamat

Activity: 476
Merit: 75

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:35:39 PM

I think it's the right time to buy. Yes, the price may go down. However, if you make a gradual purchase, I think good earnings can be provided. Waiting in difficult times is not easy. But then you can have nice things.
anjuara1978

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:01:34 PM

As we are seeing the crypto market is not recovered properly yet. And most of the coins are now down I think this is the time to buy altcoins and we should hold them until they are not pumping.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1616

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 08:25:14 PM

It could be a smart play to get into some altcoins right now, at least till Jan 2019 when the new year will bring fresh sentiments.

A lot of projects are considerably under even ICO levels, and if you believe in the team and the future of the functionality of a particular crypto,
it might be a great time to invest.

CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:33:23 PM

Only advice I give everyone who asks, Invest when you see good value (the dips) and do with a small amount every month if you are supplementing your lifestyle to pay for this then your doing something wrong, sometimes a few pints is worth more than investing in a random shit coin. Invest your time in research if you like this space and want to earn good money, and then stop listening to everybody else.

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:41:45 PM

Graft (GRFT)

Like Electroneum, Graft has the potential to outperform the market going into 2019. That’s because it is solving a big problem that is hindering the adoption of cryptocurrencies, and that’s ease of access. Graft allows for instant settlements in any currency be it fiat or crypto.

This creates an incentive for merchants to integrate Graft into their systems. As this adoption takes shape, Graft will see significant value growth going into 2019. Another of its key strengths is that it is fungible. This is one of the most important features for the long-term growth of cryptocurrencies. So important that even Charlie Lee the guy behind Litecoin believes Litecoin and Bitcoin should look into it. As such, the fact that Graft is fungible will play a huge role in its long-term adoption by merchants.

Graft is also fully compliant to regulations. This will drive up its adoption rates in the future, and as its adoption levels grow, so will its value. At current prices, it has massive room for growth going into 2019. It has what it takes to break into the top 100, and, long-term investors stand to reap big.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/graft/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: