Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:17:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing on altcoins...  (Read 20024 times)
wengskie33 (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:38:19 AM

Do you think that any altcoin is worth investing in?
Please give me your ideas.
Thank you..
dogbackwards

Activity: 274
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:44:24 AM

No I don't think any altcoin is worth investing into. There is a lot of scam coins and shitcoins that are beyond risky to put money into. You've got the overly inflated POS coins where if you get in to late you're basically screwed because it's more than likely to drop below 1 sat. You've got shitcoins that end up abandoned by their developers which then they either die out due to being removed from exchanges. That's just a few things.

When it comes to altcoins, you're best researching and looking how long it's been around, how many exchanges it's on, whether the developers are active and involved, it's volume, it's liquidity many other things to consider as well. For an example, dogecoin is an excellent altcoin. You never know where it's going. It's either sometimes between 20-100 satoshis, so basically whenever it's below 40 sats it's probably a good time to get in.
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:03:29 AM

Thank you..

Yes of course, but it depends on the projects or coins which you prefer to invest, but first thing first, you need to understand the use case and how the community support in such a coin, for example ethereum, its a good coin and which are widely tradable. Its something like that.
Wibizza

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:46:41 AM

Patiently waiting for coin to enter the market, a good investment, buy a coin when you first enter the market, you will get a cheaper price. This happens because too many are buying ico and they will sell it when they first enter the market. And we can be sure the price will drop by a few percent. This is a good opportunity for you to buy cheap altcoins.
Jekbolt

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:06:51 AM

Patiently waiting for coin to enter the market, a good investment, buy a coin when you first enter the market, you will get a cheaper price. This happens because too many are buying ico and they will sell it when they first enter the market. And we can be sure the price will drop by a few percent. This is a good opportunity for you to buy cheap altcoins.

Yes, but prior to buying you should check the company behind the altcoin you are going to invest. The low price doesn't guaranty that it will not go down even further. I recommend buying altcoins of only those projects which you are using or going to use in the future.
Macai

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:20:56 AM

Yes, there are good altcoins worth investing not all are bad and scam. All we have to do is be very diligent to know about the coin we are endorsing and we are to invest. Research about it and observe if it is indeed worth investing for. Be patient in waiting and observe weather the value is growing up or down.
Xmass47

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:22:46 AM

hello everyone
here im talking about a new cryptocurrency which is THUNDERSTAKE (TSC) .TSC PoS staking rewards: 900% APR fixed, every block number dividable by 10 is a superblock with double APR (1800 %) .
we have made products with TSC logo which you can buy from our website with TSC coin as payment.TSC is live on CMC and 5 exchanges, Cyptobridge,mercatox,Stokes.exchange, bitrex and escodex .
here is our website link https://thunderstake.com and discord link :   https://discord.gg/wmu9Zcx you can get everything from here have a look
okour999

Activity: 393

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:29:16 AM

it's a good idea to invest in altcoins or buy altcoin but make sure your altcoin is potentially expensive because if your expensive altcoin can be lost if the price of your altcoin is reduced then before you buy altcoin check for good altcoin jan good buy you can look in the market because many altcoin there are beautiful and potentially.

gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:32:18 AM

Thank you..
Yes you are right investment in alternatives coins is worth due to we can make large of profit from investment in alternatives coins than investing in bitcoin, we know price of bitcoin will be difficult to goes up hundreds percent than other alternatives coins especially on new alternatives coins, it is fast way to make our money growing up although it will takes long time to do analysis fundamental of the alternatives coins which has big potential to grow up in the future.
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:43:28 AM

Of course, it is worthwhile to buy altcoins, because they can earn much more % than on bitcoin, but you need to do everything with the mind, and not just buy at random at that moment, because losing money on altcoins is easy.
HectorAlden

Activity: 189

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:59:43 PM

Thank you..
Yes you can always go for the altcoins that are excellent in performance or have come up with great projects recently:
Paragon
Cardano
Stellar
They have a good past and a roadmap that can go high.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:07:23 PM

Thank you..
Of course Altcoin is very valuable, especially ETH, investing a lot in using ETH, even Altcoin is interested in using it, but you need to do research, because there are many Altcoins that are scam.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:11:39 PM

Thank you..
of course, some altcoins are very valuable to invest, like ethereum, ripple, Neo, Cardano, they are very good if you make an investment. even they have a great opportunity to replace the position of bitcoin if something happens with bitcoin that makes bitcoin die.

Bro.Jack.Brown

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:22:01 PM

No I think that just at this time a lot of altcoins that are bought and sold only at the beginning of its path.They will be weak in the future and such a lot! Initially, to invest in any altcoin your money you need to know what is hidden under it,what product will eventually be and how much it will be in demand-that is, to own information is the most important thing! I can say that you need to invest only in the right campaigns and do not succumb to very good,even fabulous conditions-it is often a fraud or Scam!
mcgeil

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:30:43 PM

You need to invest only in altcoins projects, the principle of which you understand; believe that they are promising; Perhaps they have unique technologies for which there will be demand in the future. Practice shows that it is desirable to invest after the completion of the preICO and ICO project, since in 85% of cases the price for altcoin will drop sharply after preICO and ICO and you will be able to buy altcoins at a better price, even taking into account the bonuses that were introduced at the time of sale.
tuhnupeppu

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:33:55 PM

Yes there are lot of altcoins that are worth your consideration. Some might be just pump and dump but others are legit and more of a longterm investment type of altcoins. ETH and NEO are good candidates for investment. Do your research first.
KurtEldon

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:39:29 PM

Thank you..
I recommend you to invest in these coins:-

ETH, RIPPLE, DASH

AT this moment the altcoins are increasing the price again and most altcoins are the best investment and the potential for the long term.
herfie.chen

Activity: 672

simply getting the job done

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:39:59 PM

Of course, depending on what altcoin you want to invest. My advice is that you should invest in ETH and XRP. Both are still in a cheap price today and can be a good for long term investment.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
mahilchii

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:42:28 PM

Yes there are lot of altcoins that are worth your consideration. Some might be just pump and dump but others are legit and more of a longterm investment type of altcoins. ETH and NEO are good candidates for investment. Do your research first.

I agree with you yes there are lot of altcoins, the value of pump and dump happens with everycoin. Yes eth and Neo are good for investment also go with ripple, XLM this coins have good future in upcoming days. Research on your own and plan accordingly.

ekateriinae

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Try as hard as you can!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:44:05 PM

For me invest on what you think can make a profit. not invest on what peoples said that are will make profit. you have to learn to make mistakes and that mistakes surely will make a lesson for you. like what I did before.. I lose some money and make a large money. sometimes I win and sometimes I lose. so learn more and you will get more experienced from what you doing. do not hope for just spoonfeed from other.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: