Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:44:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing on altcoins...  (Read 20024 times)
Robert de Crypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:58:48 PM

Do you think that any altcoin is worth investing in?
Please give me your ideas.
Thank you..

I still believe in altcoin. But the altcoin based the ethereum is not interesting anymore for me. Altcoin based Stratis, EOS, Stellar. I think they have a great chance in the future.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:59:39 PM

Investing in altcoins will remain a promising strategy for the next 2-3 years, as long as the price rate is changeable. after this only bitcoin

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
believe in BTC

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:21:54 PM

Thank you..

I believe that it is worth investing in Altcoins for the reason that they will grow more than btc. However, it is worth investing only in top coins such as ada, xlm, eth, ltc, and so on.

very true..
You can also check out some solid new projects. I saw scientificcoin really good teams behind them . I thought i should share.
Check www.scientificCoin.com
Lol, I don’t really get your point here you mean you bought coins that you know nothing about? If it is true then you’re taking a huge risk by doing that. I can’t buy a coin I know nothing about, what if it turns out to be a shit coin and then you lose your money in it cause everyone already sold out while you were not aware of that.
futurefuturecoins

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:39:15 PM

Today there was a failure down the price of altcoins. The market situation has worsened. But I am sure that shopping for altcoins today is a very profitable option. Tomorrow the market will go up by 10-14%. I always look forward to failure, because I make good money the next day.
sidebyside

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:45:23 PM

Not all altcoin you can invest. You should choose the altcoin with the price fluctuation of the day with great changes. As I think you should choose altcoin like bitcoin, eth or altcoin in the top 100 on coinmarkepcap for you to invest.

kirya.aksenov.95

Activity: 182

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:04:26 PM

the same coin that we've seen before. XLM, ADA, TRX, CND. they are quite stable at the moment. I think they first will give the growth

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
nepeso

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:05:50 PM

Thank you..

I also continue to believe in the enormous benefit of altcoins for the crypto market and the investors themselves. Starting next year, as the crypto market recovers, we will be able to notice the active development and appreciation of many reliable altcoins. But for this you need to carefully treat the choice of the project, relying only on reliable altcoins.
samantadegrenet

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:23:22 PM

in this situation in market its good moment for investing on altcoins. Its possible buy tokens for very good price now and sure that in future will grow up. Only bofore investing need read about tokens and be careful
tool_462

Activity: 924
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:33:03 PM

Dangerous occupation is investing, you can never approach the moment in which you need to invest. Even if it seems that the price is very low, you can never invest a lot of money, because the price may be even lower in a month

anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 12:42:57 PM

i think ripple is the best investment altcoin for now, because the ripple will launch xrapid and it will make the ripple price rise. or maybe you can choose top 10 coin from coinmarketcap this is safer than investing in an ICO project.
but I would rather invest in bitcoin

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
Ambers

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:53:44 PM

Not all altcoin you can invest. You should choose the altcoin with the price fluctuation of the day with great changes. As I think you should choose altcoin like bitcoin, eth or altcoin in the top 100 on coinmarkepcap for you to invest.
Why is everyone trying to invest in large altcoins? Look for investments among those Altcoins who can make good X's in the future, for example x10 or x100. Bitcoin can never make such x's. I choose projects and invest in them, one of these projects that can bring you a good profit is the project Etheera. I already bought tokens of this project and within a few weeks I already have a tangible income.
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:55:13 PM

Thank you..

I believe that it is worth investing in Altcoins for the reason that they will grow more than btc. However, it is worth investing only in top coins such as ada, xlm, eth, ltc, and so on.

very true..
You can also check out some solid new projects. I saw scientificcoin really good teams behind them . I thought i should share.
Check www.scientificCoin.com
Lol, I don’t really get your point here you mean you bought coins that you know nothing about? If it is true then you’re taking a huge risk by doing that. I can’t buy a coin I know nothing about, what if it turns out to be a shit coin and then you lose your money in it cause everyone already sold out while you were not aware of that.
Altcoin would be greatly helped by the presence of investment. because the Investment to increase the development continued to increase making the expensive price Altcoin has made the coins become so valuable. I myself made the investment as a form of support for the progress of the coins.

Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:55:53 PM

The crypto market goes down spiral nowadays so almost all of the crypto currencies out there are on their lowest market value also if ever they really have a market value because as what I have observed many newly created altcoins out there still don't have any market values at all so I would try to suggest to you in investing in altcoins which already have a market value and also has an actual use to our every day life.
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:26:19 PM

I think that the chance to lose money increases because these coins are not so well known and it have much less chance of rapid growth.   
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:30:57 PM

Thank you..
The profit from investing in the Altcoins is very potential. When the crypto market is getting bad and our use of the time to buy Altcoins is the best option now.
Runbitup

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:33:46 PM

I think that the chance to lose money increases because these coins are not so well known and it have much less chance of rapid growth.   
What coins do you think? in fact, the coin mentioned earlier is a coin that has been inhabited and has a large transaction volume.
coins that are already in CMC are good coins, though not all, but if you are already above 100, you can be sure that the coins are quite good and safe for investment because they are already owned and owned by many people
Tahdayi

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:34:03 PM

Of course , most of the people in the cryptocurrency because of altcoins and the fact that they can earn good money, so I think to buy good coins of the type etc eth eos stellar is mandatory!)

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:52:03 PM

I think there are plenty of strong altcoins in which is worth investing. If you want to earn money from your investments then for sure you have to wait long term with your investments, especially nowadays
Iarnnoshre

Activity: 238

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:54:54 PM

Thank you..
i think tht investing a good start as it can make tyou familiar with how things work here and you will feel more relaxed

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Iarnnoshre

Activity: 238

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:55:32 PM

I think there are plenty of strong altcoins in which is worth investing. If you want to earn money from your investments then for sure you have to wait long term with your investments, especially nowadays
i know taht it can be gard to decide where ypu would like to invest but avtually yoh shoyld know that it is easier taht it seems

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: