Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:29:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing on altcoins...  (Read 20024 times)
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 01:39:16 PM

To note that not all altcoins are safe to invest because you can lose a lot if you are a newbie and just want to invest to earn a lot of money just to research and explore for altcoin that you just want to buy and hold for long to earn the bigger the coin suggest that coin is xrp and eth and bitcoin because that knows the coin that you can earn big but now because the low price of these coins take advantage of buying a lot because the price is cheap these coins and hold you long and sure you will earn a great deal of investing these coins if the investment is bigger as well as of course your profit and do not panic because of these coins you earn big.

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 01:49:44 PM

Choose coin that you think is worth for an investment. There are many altcoins gone success try to read what the altcoin is all about to prevent disappointment and loosing hope in whole crypto world. And also try to look for the developer if he or she has a successful project or any negative trust.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:06:07 PM

Choose coin that you think is worth for an investment. There are many altcoins gone success try to read what the altcoin is all about to prevent disappointment and loosing hope in whole crypto world. And also try to look for the developer if he or she has a successful project or any negative trust.

Learning something that fails will be very good and seeing coin coins that will potentially experience price increases later in the next few years. We only need to learn more in something new and profitable.
Gasolindance

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

yamzu

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:15:52 PM

I think you could invest in such altcoin in market. And many of them are perspective. Just look for some top 20 altcoin and choose them to invest on.

bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:19:23 PM

as long as that altcoins has a good concept and idea with promising vision and mission , that altcoins is good choice to invest. So , always learn before invest in what altcoins you invest in.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:24:40 PM

I suggest you can invest now in Neo, Litecoin, ADA, and Ethereum, because you can still make a profit in the future.
These are the best altcoin in the market so far. So if we invest in altcoin, then this is definitely the first choice. The market is bad but if we can invest in it for 3-5 years, things will be different from the present

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:26:45 PM

Do you think that any altcoin is worth investing in?
Please give me your ideas.
Thank you..

I don't think all of the altcoins can be invested. because currently the altcoin situation is increasingly being misused like fraud. so not all altcoins can indeed be invested. because the investment has conditions too. not arbitrary altcoin accepted.
It is not mentioned to invest all of them but to give idea what could be the best among altcoins. Basically, we look for potential coins and high gaining market. Having 3-5 coins invested will be enough and seems to be manageable for us. It'll be good to invest coins belong to the top 10 of the market and we can assures that will be having profits after.

yes . because not all have the potential to succeed  . infact majority of the alts today are plain b.s  .  they dont have real world usage aside from pump and dump scheme   . 3-5 coins are too low dude  but that is better than sticking to one coin  . in that way you can have the opurtunity to maximize your income while minimizing your potential risks at the same time  .
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:36:32 PM

Do not just rely on tips from any one about any coin but try to do your own research too before buying anything. For new investors, it is always safer to stick with the most popular and known coins and by those, I mean the top ranked coins on coinmarketcap.com. Also, keep a core position in bitcoin before venturing out into riskier ones. 
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:48:40 PM

Thank you..

I think its not because there's a lot of altcoins in cryptocurrency and mostly of these were  shit coins. If you want to invest in crypto, you must pick those top altcoins like bch, neo, ripple, etherium and so on. You can view it into coinmarketcap for better option.
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:52:13 PM

Altcoins are different. Some of them are able to bring good profits, while others can bring only losses.
Investing in altcoins is risky, but you can also make a very good profit. I invest in altcoins.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:51:19 PM

Thank you..
it is feasible or not according to the beliefs of each investor and in the conditions and situations that as it is today investors must be smarter in utilizing every opportunity that will bring profit in their investment
BoxerRobert
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:09:15 AM

Investing in altcoin good idea .we can earn more profit with this altcoin. I invest some altcoin sure it will be huge success .
mithon2017

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:14:43 PM

Yes,, you can it. I think,, investment altcoin is the good idea. altcoin is good platform for long term investment..  just, you needed proper knowledge and  skills. also needed trust crypto market and needed proper confidence. ethereum is the best altcoin. you tell ,, ETH is queen of blockchain.. so you can investment ETH.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:25:36 PM

Thank you..
I think not all altcoins are suitable for investing. You have to be smart in choosing altcoins and my advice is choosing an altcoin that already has a good name and proven good so that in the future you won't regret it.
rajon

Activity: 200

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:08:44 PM

Good investment in Alticoin is a great future, so I think Alticoin can be invested without any thought. For my investment, Alticoin has no problem, if all is well, after the investment, good profits are waiting.
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:14:04 PM

Thank you..
Worth it or not it depends on the observation and analysis of each person, because everyone will have their own opinions. So I think it's better for you before deciding to invest, you can observe the coins you want to invest so that the investment you make later is not in vain.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:17:38 PM

Thank you..

Not all altcoins are worth investing with,
though there are some that can lead us to gain and profit is a good thing!
waht do we need? it is the knowledge on this field after all!
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:07:46 PM

Good investment in Alticoin is a great future, so I think Alticoin can be invested without any thought. For my investment, Alticoin has no problem, if all is well, after the investment, good profits are waiting.
but don't arbitrarily choose Altcoin because there are lots of Altcoin on the market and definitely have different potential for the future.
my suggestion is to choose Altcoin that you only know so you can analyze it further.
don't be too pushy to analyze new coins or those you don't really know.

Patrix_1

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:15:25 PM

I have no doubts that altcoins will rule the market in the nearest future as soon as the majority of investors would understand that altcoins have a much better perspective than the number one crypto at the moment.
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:27:56 PM

Yes i do investing altcoin. Mainly in ICO. OAth protocol is too a great ICo. I will definitely doo invest in this project too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: