Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:31:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Malta is the most friendly country with cryptocurrency?  (Read 89 times)
Dilireba (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 05:49:25 AM

As we see most of crypto companies are based on Malta, i guess it's up to 95%. Malta now like promised land for ICO, crypto exchanges and other crypto services providers. I made some Google searches and find this:  Maltese Parliament Passes Laws That Set Regulatory Framework For Blockchain, Cryptocurrency And DLT (https://www.forbes.com/sites/rachelwolfson/2018/07/05/maltese-parliament-passes-laws-that-set-regulatory-framework-for-blockchain-cryptocurrency-and-dlt/#eb10eb149ed2), the Malta government shows positive attitude with blockchain technology and cryptocurrency, they believe that it's the innovation and they're glad that "Malta can offer the first jurisdiction in the world to regulate this sector." They also passed the law and framework for blockchain and cryptocurrency companies on their country.

However, opposite with Malta, many governments still ban or ignore cryptocurrency. I hope to see they change mind soon and support blockchain technology as well as cryptocurrency because i believe that blockchain and cryptocurrency are the biggest invention of 21 century and it will change our life and various industries  in a positive way.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Minusha

Activity: 67
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:32:39 PM
Merited by vi77ip (1)

Malta is very crypto friendly, many crypto enthusiasts organize there different meetups and conferences.
BUT I believe that the most friendly place to start blockchain company is Zug in Swiss, the conditions for Start-Ups and infrastructure is much better there.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:01:33 PM

So far as Cryptocurrency is concern Malta is a favorable territory for Blockchain and Crypto base investment and hope that this friendly approach will stay as it is today. aside from Malta there is a territory that also Friendly to Blockchain and Crypto base Industry and this is Bermuda.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: