Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:26:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there an ICO which dares to raise a billion dollars in Hardcap?  (Read 96 times)
AliyaNasar (OP)

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:11:34 AM

Guys, after EOS raised a lot of money, is there any other major player that has planned to raise a billion bucks? Lemme know if you guys know something.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NZEXToken
Copper Member

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:41:45 PM

Guys, after EOS raised a lot of money, is there any other major player that has planned to raise a billion bucks? Lemme know if you guys know something.

We are New Zone and we are happily stepping into the digital arena of commodity trading with Blockchain Technology. Our two major subsidiaries in Hong Kong and Singapore, and they are Mine Craft Limited and New Alloys Trading Pte Ltd respectively(Look them up) and we are headquartered in U.A.E.
Our clients are commodity giants like Cargill, Trafigura and Glencore Xstrata and right now we are in the process of raising funds through ICO. During our ICO we’ll be offering the key that’s going to change the crypto trading game- and it is New Zone Tokens!

And as for your question, Our hard Cap is $1 Billion  Smiley
AliyaNasar (OP)

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:43:53 AM

Thank you! for this information.
DesertOasis3

Activity: 144
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:48:24 AM

We are New Zone and we are happily stepping into the digital arena of commodity trading with Blockchain Technology. Our two major subsidiaries in Hong Kong and Singapore, and they are Mine Craft Limited and New Alloys Trading Pte Ltd respectively(Look them up) and we are headquartered in U.A.E.
Our clients are commodity giants like Cargill, Trafigura and Glencore Xstrata and right now we are in the process of raising funds through ICO. During our ICO we’ll be offering the key that’s going to change the crypto trading game- and it is New Zone Tokens!

I wish you the best of luck with the fund-raising for your project, you are optimistic, to say the least. You should be aware that most projects are struggling to raise $20 - $30 million in the current market so I hope your soft cap is a realistically low target.
Goodday

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:55:47 AM

You have a lot of support, with two subsidiaries and various clients so I am optimistic that you will reach hard cap. I want to know more about your project, but have you made an announcement thread on this forum? Help me find it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: