Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:32:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What about negatives of Crypto?  (Read 534 times)
beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:38:18 PM

I think, the negative of the crypto currency is the price that is always changing and fluctuating so that it has a high risk because you can lose all your money
67semih

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 04:44:22 PM

I think some people find it complicated. So they dont invest in crypto markets. And also big price changings make people negative to crypto.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:53:11 PM

You will be easily fooled by a variety of large investments, of course, you can lose up to 50% when you wake up. But if you already understand all the negative impacts of crypto, this is certainly not a foreign thing and a problem for you
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:58:26 PM

I think its not just crypto that has a negative side, another kind of project will also has a negative side.
But we can't that negative things making the way we do work in cryptocurrency to be loosen, that should be used as the strength to get the most of benefit from cryptocurrency.
allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 05:13:39 PM

everything has positive and negative, don't just crypto...

but one thing that is clearly negative / risk on the crypto side, that is its form.
crypto is digital, there is no physical form. can you imagine?
then the regulations / regulations in each average country do not have a clear legal basis for crypto's assets. even in some countries this is called illegal and prohibited.
this is according to my pov..
opalet

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:12:24 PM

Before crypto our future to it it becomes necessary to undergo a lot more completions and improvements. It will be necessary to remove all shortcomings, also I think the quantity of coins many times over will be reduced. Now there is too much them, such quantity is not necessary.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
GodsChosenVessel
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 07:19:25 PM

There are so many negative sides of Crypto but let me mention one or two in my opinion:
Crypto is subjected to theft and hack if some private keys are not properly kept and also the value of Crypto might is not stable.

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:30:46 PM

In cryptocurrency are still many bad points, I can tell you some of the most common cases such as:
- Swindled money to join trade groups by signal
- The ICO impersonates celebrities to scam investors
- Projects are slower than what they set out to lose trust from investors
doctordidi

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:40:35 PM

the negative and positive side remains in crypto, I don't think just dicrypto, even in a job that we do everyday there is a negative and positive side, but we are not too strong to be patient, I am sure that blokchain technology is very good for the will come,
SkillOfToper

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:43:09 PM

People who lost their money will tell a lot of dirty things about crypto so I don't listen them at all and continue my investments

Eric

Activity: 124

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:50:21 PM

I really cant find any negative side of blockchain. But if we are talking about crypto currencies there is some negative sides of it for example manipulations scam icos hacking issues etc. but we are human. we can create always negative things. that is not important. we need to focus about positive side of cryptocurrencies and blockchains.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:52:55 PM

I think the biggest drawback is the volatility in the space, It is not a safe means to store value at all.

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
MB2017

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

Diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 08:00:31 PM

The really good thing about the crypto but apart from that bad thing also. It's good we can protect our privacy and no one gets to know about us even gov also. But due to this anonymity chance of scam also increase and trust factor decrease. Like one bank or finance agency, they manage our all the things but out data open on the front of them. But here our data only we know but we have to do all that work my own. Here we have to ensure that we never trust anyone most of the time this factor lead to the downside.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:03:08 AM

Everybody says, Crypto is the future and we must believe in it. Apart from losses due to hacking and vulnerability, do you think there are any other negatives of this market?

It just intrigues me since, anything that is projected as 'only good' seems, too good to be true. Or I am just overwhelmed?
Cryptocurrency has a lot of disadvantages, I don’t even fancy it. I read a lot about the disadvantages of cryptocurrency and what it can be used to do and I just believe it will be better for the world if our monetary remains how it is. You said hacking – come to think of it, if everything is turned to cryptocurrency and hackers happened to find a way to be hacking every wallet and stealing the money in them, do you ever think of that? Apart from that, I have also heard and read stories of how ransom wares were requesting Bitcoin payments before the victim’s computer is freed. Really bad, let things be the way it is.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 06:08:36 AM

the market is the certainty. values that do not have the certainty or fluctuating this often makes the traps and many fall into this. reasonable even if many don't like the crypto because the value that is always up and down this is unclear because they do not get the appropriate expectations. This field will indeed produce but because there is a lot of risk in it is indeed quite a challenge if it can't handle it.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
krenus

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:51:43 PM

Everybody says, Crypto is the future and we must believe in it. Apart from losses due to hacking and vulnerability, do you think there are any other negatives of this market?

It just intrigues me since, anything that is projected as 'only good' seems, too good to be true. Or I am just overwhelmed?
i think that negative side of crypto is possibility for criminals to do their business undetected. and also it's connected with computers and we all know there can be accidents when electricity switches off

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:54:21 PM

Over the past year, cryptocurrencies have probably become one of the most dangerous places where you can really lose all your money that you invested in cryptocurrencies, since cryptocurrency has been actively used by scammers today.
fb39ca4

Activity: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:31:15 PM

There are no things which can refuse the possitives of crypto when they can be used in many majors of the economy. However, I think the most negative of crypto is legal. if it can be accpepted by Governments, I believe it can support more and more for the development of economy

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:09:32 PM

The market is new relatively, small and unregulated . This causes many scamp projects, unethical behavior which is the
dark side of crypto. Crypto market is highly unpredictable and it is ok, but it can be manipulated as well due to the small volume.

Maximal-Ether

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:20:29 PM

I constantly come across people with a negative attitude. But I try to avoid such personalities and their opinions. Therefore, I just pass by. And I'm only considered with experienced crypto-drivers. And also I listen to my own intuition and knowledge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: