Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:51:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SMARTFOX [FOX]: Profit from Renting Your Disk Space [MN+POS]  (Read 7932 times)
selskoidima

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:50:09 PM

Listing on coinexchange did not happened.. What exchanges are u contacting? Im not asking where will u be listed. Just few names what exchanges are u on contact with
Well, It is kinda obvious question. Team targets all the top exchanges
So they already contacted binance, bittrex, bithumb etc?
zajtsewatan

Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:51:46 PM

Listing on coinexchange did not happened.. What exchanges are u contacting? Im not asking where will u be listed. Just few names what exchanges are u on contact with
Well, It is kinda obvious question. Team targets all the top exchanges
So they already contacted binance, bittrex, bithumb etc?
Im pretty sure yes. However listing It is unpredictable thing. It depends on exchanges, not on the team. Stay tuned and team will make updates once they are ready
DIXItip4ik

Activity: 406
Merit: 29

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:46:43 AM

Why so low activity on github? When the new update?
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:48:39 AM

Team is working on the product all the time. But dont update github every day. Once platform is ready code will be uploaded to github
ricardovaldossa

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:51:08 AM

Team is working on the product all the time. But dont update github every day. Once platform is ready code will be uploaded to github
When the next update? When will it happen??? Just wanna be prepared
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:52:42 AM

There is no exact date. Everything in accordance with a schedule as far as I see.
antropogen0009

Merit: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:54:22 AM

There is no exact date. Everything in accordance with a schedule as far as I see.
This project Probably the only one that definitely worth of investment on such weak market. Hope there will be no deleys, at least big ones
surtur001s

Merit: 22

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:56:27 AM

This project Probably the only one that definitely worth of investment on such weak market. Hope there will be no deleys, at least big ones
According to the dev update from 12th october everything goes good enough. Take a look at that update in discord
Boooogieeee

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:58:10 AM

According to the dev update from 12th october everything goes good enough. Take a look at that update in discord
It would be better to read that update in form of article. Discord is not very popular from my point of view
zajtsewatan

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:01:12 AM

On what tech your project is based? I mean what languages were used for your blockchain? Is it written from scratch or based on smth?
prygunovpasha

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:02:50 AM

On what tech your project is based? I mean what languages were used for your blockchain? Is it written from scratch or based on smth?
It is comoletly new project written from scratch. It is independent blockchain and thats the point i like here the most! Not erc20 token like storj
selskoidima

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:05:08 AM

It is comoletly new project written from scratch. It is independent blockchain and thats the point i like here the most! Not erc20 token like storj
Storj will migrate to its own blockchain in future. However without doubts that fact fox is already on the own blockchain is big advantage
karlos_545

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:09:34 AM

Storj will migrate to its own blockchain in future. However without doubts that fact fox is already on the own blockchain is big advantage
This project is one of the most solid i have ever seen. Truly amazing team and fascintaing idea that in long run  be the most successful blockchain implementation
all_inman

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:10:36 AM

This project is one of the most solid i have ever seen. Truly amazing team and fascintaing idea that in long run  be the most successful blockchain implementation
Hope it would be emough to make this project successful. Im going to hold a lot of tokens. Dont wont to go red
johnywalkerrr

Merit: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:11:27 AM

Hope it would be emough to make this project successful. Im going to hold a lot of tokens. Dont wont to go red
Dont worry, U won't !!All the investors here will be generously rewarded for their faith
semiwylson

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:13:05 AM

Dont worry, U won't !!All the investors here will be generously rewarded for their faith
Whats the sense of believing in and waiting for a miracle if you can buy and set up a node now??! Huh Profit is 600$ in a day!!  Who would dare to neglect such opportunity?
aragon4ikSS

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:14:23 AM

Whats the sense of believing in and waiting for a miracle if you can buy and set up a node now??! Huh Profit is 600$ in a day!!  Who would dare to neglect such opportunity?
Those ones who are not familiar with smartfox yet. They just dont know about such big profit
selskoidima

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:17:00 AM

Those ones who are not familiar with smartfox yet. They just dont know about such big profit
Thats why team has to allocate all the forces for the marketing and spreading the word about the project
prygunovpasha

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:18:37 AM

Thats why team has to allocate all the forces for the marketing and spreading the word about the project
As far as I see team is doing exactly that. Coin is already listed on all the top masternode coins
zajtsewatan

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:20:13 AM

As far as I see team is doing exactly that. Coin is already listed on all the top masternode coins
We need article in big crypto media: coindesk, cointelegraph etc. We need the attention of ordinary investors, not only just masternode focusing ones
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: