Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:01:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which do you prefer, bank or crypto?  (Read 3864 times)
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:08:51 PM

So far, the cryptocurrency does not use such a wide use and we still eventually transfer it to Fiat money. So I think it's better to keep the money in the Bank. Cryptocurrency is very volatile and therefore our funds can significantly decrease if the market goes down.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:12:49 PM

In the Bank to keep the money safer, but to increase them will not work. So I choose cryptocurrency.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:32:41 PM

If it is just for the benefit, then I will choose the cryptocurrency, but if it is to save the property, then the bank is the best choice!
Yes, you are right, I also prefer cryptocurrency, and if to save me, it would be easier to use the bank as a means for my savings, because banks also have responsibilities.
fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:38:20 PM

all of them have advantages and disadvantages. in my opinion, depending on how you use it, usually, if you lose something in the bank or crypto wallet, it is a careless user, I personally use the bank and the cryptocurrency wallet to save money so far there is no problem
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:40:09 PM

Nothing is permanent in this world.Just as email killed fax,SMS killed letter writing, Wikipedia killed encyclopedia etc and so on.Even so the banking system will be killed by cryptocurrency.I prefer to go  all cryptocurrency because it is fast,save time,convenient and removes a lot of obstacles. Move over bankers do not use your money to enrich themselves.Cryptocurrency is the best and soon will replace banks.

tominsoto

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:43:55 PM

for storage of assets I prefer crypto than banks
although between banks and crypto both have weaknesses in their security systems
I think crypto depends on each person to improve the security system
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:46:49 PM

In my opinion, it's safer to keep funds in a bank, but it's still profitable to invest in a crypto currency!
Investing in crypto have big profit you get it is best choice to choose to invest here, and like your opinion my profit I got in investment in cryptocurrency I keep it in bank for safety reasons.
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:46:49 PM

If you are to choose, which one would you prefer to store your money, banking which is susceptible to fraud like identity theft, lost and stolen cards, ATM withdrawal scams etc., or cryptocurrency wallet which is susceptible to cyberspace scams? Why?

I prefer to keep in the bank for now maybe will shift to crypto later, why isit that is because currently crypto is still not very widely accept in my country and holding it in crypto is still quite troublesome for me if i want to make a purchase.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Cryptics

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:48:43 PM

If you are to choose, which one would you prefer to store your money, banking which is susceptible to fraud like identity theft, lost and stolen cards, ATM withdrawal scams etc., or cryptocurrency wallet which is susceptible to cyberspace scams? Why?
If it's purely to store money of course it is better to store your money in bank because it's safer and you won't have to worry about the security. But your money won't grow if you put your money there, on the other hand if you can make sure that your fund is safe in your crypto wallet then it's also can act as an investment, but remember there's investment risk aswell.

polyballz

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:57:30 PM

For now I will choose both because I use them in my life. I put my money in crypto because it can easily generate profits through its investment. And the Bank may not give me much higher interest but it's still safe to put my money there.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:59:42 PM

In my opinion, it's safer to keep funds in a bank, but it's still profitable to invest in a crypto currency!
Investing in crypto have big profit you get it is best choice to choose to invest here, and like your opinion my profit I got in investment in cryptocurrency I keep it in bank for safety reasons.

Well there still are a lot of differences right now aside from simple storage since there are also some transactions that can't be fulfilled with crypto like applying for international visas. Crypto isn't that well accepted yet to be recognized for such

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 04:02:01 PM

I will choose crypto for investment, and I will choose a bank for saving my money. For this time, I can not choose one of them, because both of them have each benefit and weakness. I need both. If I just save my money in the bank, then I will not get any profit from them, I will just get a few bank interest but by using crypto I can get much profit.
PASCAL1

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

The fact that with the emergence of new technology blockchain which is being used by very many sectors including banks, hospitals and others. Also with the emergency of crypto banks in the banking sector this all shows the power of crypto in the banking sector, so would prefer crypto to bank.
With crypto there is potential growth in value and the fact that one can acquire crypto through many ways like bounties, airdrops and many ways.
Specialforce

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:13:12 PM

I would still go to the bank because the crypto is still not accepted to the country yet and also on bank i can make sure about the profits of it and also it is gaurded all the time and i can sure it is safe

allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 04:13:21 PM

if as a long-term savings then I choose a bank.
but if for investment with profit that is more tempting, crypto is the choice.

all there are pluses and minuses. there is a risk. Whatever it is.

what I salute from crypto is that some large crypto exchangers have provided a visa / master card connected to your balance there.
that makes it unique and interesting.
herfianto

Activity: 672

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 04:23:43 PM

Both have different roles, I always keep my money in the bank, while crypto is only an investment for me.

jaggijagjit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 04:24:02 PM

I prefer crypto as compared to banks because banks gives a limited returns on your investment but crypto having a high growth potential and crypto can gives you multiplied growth.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
klien_br

Activity: 402
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:25:21 PM

Using both can be really good but using banks and atm are much more risky than using cryptocurrency so i would prefer using cryptocurrency rather than bank and atm because it gives us the ease to maintain a good and secure financial relations. Also cryptocurrency can give us a lot of opportunities even if we just simply hold them.
nagobinga

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:30:25 PM

I prefer banks because it can save money safely as long as we want and the balance will continue to increase, there are no side effects at all.
Rituvohra01

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:59:35 PM

I think bank is the better option you can save your funds in bank but you got profit from cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: