Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:41:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which do you prefer, bank or crypto?  (Read 3864 times)
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:21:16 AM

Each of these investments has its pros, cons and risks. Investing in cryptocurrency is risky, but I invest most of my finances in cryptocurrency, but I also have deposits in the Bank.

Yes, it will be very difficult to make some choice. We will always need the bank services as we all use fiat but we are also used to work with the cryptocurrencies. That is why my choice is very simple: both of them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
juntop1

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:53:57 PM

Nice financial move, I’m doing it in the same way. Crypto is volatile and vulnerable for hackers attacks, but fiat is inflationary. Though, these risks have quite different natures. Still, cryptocurrency exchanges are highly concerned about safety and they’re providing 2FA for purposes of securing client accounts, which inspires more confedence. And it’s quite clear that crypto exchanges are constantly developing. Taking cex into consideration I can say that I’m close to be more sure about funds that I keep there, than about money that I have on my bank account.
hsyncl

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 03:55:58 PM

I find the crypto market more efficient because I like to take more risks. In other respects, we cannot achieve great returns in small investments. This doesn't take us too far. On the contrary, we can achieve this very easily in the crypto market.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:42:13 PM

Crypto does have a variety of advantages that cannot be done by banks, but I still choose banks, because I think banks are safer than crypto, and the main obstacle of crypto is the level of security that is still very low

Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:06:00 AM

If you are to choose, which one would you prefer to store your money, banking which is susceptible to fraud like identity theft, lost and stolen cards, ATM withdrawal scams etc., or cryptocurrency wallet which is susceptible to cyberspace scams? Why?

The banking system and cryptocurrencies have their advantages and disadvantages. Still, in everyday life, we can not completely abandon the services of banks, even if we really like cryptocurrencies.
brenzosa

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:23:51 AM

If you are to choose, which one would you prefer to store your money, banking which is susceptible to fraud like identity theft, lost and stolen cards, ATM withdrawal scams etc., or cryptocurrency wallet which is susceptible to cyberspace scams? Why?

i prefer to put my money in both banks and crypto. around half in bank and half in crypto.

the world still needs fiat as cryptocurrency has not yet evolved fully.  in preparation for our future, i will be holding some cryptos as they present a better option over fiats.  to reduce chances of being scammed, use reputable wallets where only you have access on the private keys.
deevan

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:50:41 AM

We cannot avoid any of these whether it is crypto or bank If the bank is suspectable to lost/stolen cards & withdrawal scams, then it is same the alternative in crypto where a person can lose its private key or it can get stolen by someone.

Regarding ATM withdrawal scams in case of banks then in crypto, the exchanges might get hack and you can lose your funds.

Regarding identity theft in case of banks, then in crypto, a lot of exchanges/ICO now require an investor to pass KYC, where your personal documents might get leaked.

The good part in case of banks is that if your funds are stolen the transaction can be reversed by the bank but in case of crypto the transactions are irreversible

If you lost your ATM card, or if it gets stolen you can get your card blocked by the bank but in case of crypto if your private key gets stolen then no one can help you in this case.
Cheerfulmule

Activity: 113

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:09:02 AM

In my humble opinion, both have great advantages and disadvantages. Banking and crypto are both prone to scams and theft.

There are Identity theft, the chances of losing your Atm cards and also there's bank robberies.
While crypto, has cyber hacking. I chose crypto over the other because obviously, you could gain more profits in crypto investments especially from Bitcoins and other alt coins with great potential. But, only for a long term type of investments.
unlike putting money through banks where your money were being used or borrowed and put in other huge investments and they were the only one gaining benefits and profits that actually came from your money.
I believe Banks are only good for safekeeping.
This is why i prefer putting investments on crypto rather than banks.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
fzavertuk

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:18:41 AM

The Bank is much safer and easier to use, also cheaper.  You don't make a lot of money with the Bank, but you don't lose your money. I keep my savings in the Bank.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:18:44 PM

the evil in the world of crypto will have no redress and that will be borne by the owners of wallet. even when entered into the crypto then there would not have been considered capital to be stored. It would be better if just store is on the bank because crypto is devoted to saving but to multiple assets.
greenfield84

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:48:00 PM

it is safer to keep money in banks than in cryptocurrency. Banks have been working for decades and will work the same amount. With the right approach, it is safe to store in cryptocurrency, but it is highly volatile and how you can lose your entire deposit this year. but over time you can get a good profit. if I wanted to keep money with the expectation that they might need me at any time - I would choose a bank. if in the long term I would be willing to lose them, then into the cryptocurrency

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:58:41 PM

If it's just to save money I would prefer a bank, but if for investment I would prefer krypto because of the profit that can be generated from crypto. When viewed from its use, banks and crypto are two things that must be chosen, because both have their own benefits.

veter2601

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:01:17 PM

I believe that one should not exclude the second. For me, keeping the assets in the Bank has greater stability. Cryptocurrency in my case is the ability to get a good profit due to its high volatility. Security of keeping cryptocurrency could use a hardware wallet.If you are engaged in trade should allocate their scriptactive on several exchanges.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:01:39 PM

Each of them has its own benefits and bad side. In banks, they can close at any time and run with your money same as with crypto when put in an exchange site but one thing to remember is that crypto is better than banks because you can hold your own coins in a wallet that is controlled by only you.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:02:48 PM

You can have the same, I earn through crypto and save some in my bank account. Cryptocurrency wallets are susceptible to hacking, we don't actually what can happen, it can be an accident, error, or anything. It is best to secure some of your funds in banks.
sultanGol

Activity: 188

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:31:40 PM

Cryptocurrencies are getting more, and more popular, and I love them, but still we need banks, or at least I do, it is necessary for everyday stuffs.

NoRiskNoSuccess

Activity: 308
Merit: 40

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:35:04 PM

bank and crypto have very different functions, because the Bank function is a place to save money so that our money is safe and for future savings, but crypto is where we invest our money to make our money grow very much in the future, with that function I must prefer crypto, because crypto is more profitable than bank. All the money i dont need, i invest in crypto.
otunyot

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 09:39:33 PM

I prefer Cryptocurrency because Cryptocurrency is still the best next thing in finance and many other sector of economic and business.  Cryptocurrency delivers value and make people to be in charge of what they have without any fear!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
danfred

Activity: 304

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:39:32 AM

It seems to me that our economy has not yet developed enough to invest all our money in cryptocurrencies and use them as we use banks now. I can afford to invest only part of the funds in cryptocurrency, but the main money I have are in conventional banks
Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:31:46 PM

For me it depends on the transaction. If I want to save my money in a secure place then a bank is the best place. but if I want to invest then Id rather place and invest it in crypto since banks give so little interest and investing in crypto can really be profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: