Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:29:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto market rebounding?  (Read 822 times)
btcmi

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:06:56 AM

I'm not sure that this is a recovery of the market, I think that these are small fluctuations in the rate. Growth is yet to come, but not now.

◦◦○○●    KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ○○◦◦
  100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH 
████████    Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!    ████████
horaceN

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:47:48 AM

love to see coinmarketcap so many greens.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:59:32 AM

2018 I think the year in which the alt and btc becomes more difficult to predict. Bad news appears everywhere and even alt down much of the price at the end of the year. But I believe also the end of this year conditions will more better if we take a look of the history chart of each alt and btc.
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:02:49 AM

In my opinion, it is too early to say that the crypto market is recovered. We must see some weeks later about what will happen to the market. Of course, everyone will really expect that the market will always be green and increasing every day. But, nobody can control the market. So, just be positive think and set the certain better strategy to face this market.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:35:46 AM

Now the market is hard to rebound, so I think not to worry, the market later this year will be the boom time, it is likely to end this year or early 2019

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:18:25 AM

Bitcoin dominance is at the beginning of a large correction with btc price slowing climbs. As the demand to buy alts, puts upward pressure on btc price as people use it as a fiat onramp.

Btc will not go parabolic because a lot of the money is going towards alts, wich will be going parabolic until we hit a new btc dominance low of around 18-20%..
hungafub
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:21:01 AM

If we can get to 10k and stay there then that would be a sentiment change until then this is just the powers that be toying with us all.
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:26:14 AM

Hopefully, all altcoins are green. But, today I see the market conditions are still as usual. If there is a change, I am sure that earlier this year between November and January.
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:32:51 AM

I see some rebound, but i dont see recovery. As for me volume is still low and we probably will fall more. This rebound is normal, because we saw 50-95%  correction.
percent

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:34:24 AM

We'll be up and down in a tight range before breakout next month.
Not sure if we'll go totally parabolic to new ATH or anyting like that. I'm expecting ATH 60k by end of 2019.
Screenshot this.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:41:47 AM

I wouldn't exactly say that the market is rebounding, more like a little recover to make sure that the price of the coin does not go down way to much. The prices are still very low considering the rest of the year so for now, we are just waiting to see a better recovery pattern before we can start talking about the market rebounding at this point.

Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 04:53:28 AM

You cannot say exactly these words because in today market bearish sentiment are moving everywhere. Everytime market take a lead forward some negative news pull it back again.but this correction make the healthy foundation for market to become more stable in future and collective growth including altcoin

modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:10:51 AM

There will be no one knows for sure whether this will be a good or bad thing. a look at events before the green which will only be reversible even would be enough in the red. so I thought don't rush because of things in time in a bad crypto. But if you want to take the risk to be able to make this be the thing that produces it is no problem.
Eikocarol (OP)

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:25:22 AM

I wouldn't exactly say that the market is rebounding, more like a little recover to make sure that the price of the coin does not go down way to much. The prices are still very low considering the rest of the year so for now, we are just waiting to see a better recovery pattern before we can start talking about the market rebounding at this point.
There are many people think that the recovery and increase for BTC and ETH are really hard, there are Altcoin will rise stronger and not too much influence from BTC and ETH. I hope so!
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:17:17 AM

In my opinion, it is too early to define that the market has recovered. i think that the market is still fluctuating. When it is exactly rebounded, I will be very blessful. However, we must be not panic. Be calm and wise in facing this market situation whether they are growing to jump up or dump down.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:34:45 AM

Hopefully, all altcoins are green. But, today I see the market conditions are still as usual. If there is a change, I am sure that earlier this year between November and January.

the altcoin is up and down now. so it cannot be ascertained that when the altcoin will rise again like in the past 2017, where the coin user prospered at a price.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:44:53 AM

Probably not a complete rebound but still seems to be a mild recovery. People really don't want to sell their bags so cheaply anymore and 'cause of that prices see little uptrend here and there.

Eikocarol (OP)

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:43:58 AM

Probably not a complete rebound but still seems to be a mild recovery. People really don't want to sell their bags so cheaply anymore and 'cause of that prices see little uptrend here and there.
Apparently recently, we can see the market is green very often. I now have a lot of loss, and this may be a signal to hope for the lowest stop loss at the end of this year, not at unbelievable prices.
pazzanegro

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 10:52:19 AM

I would say that market is still on its way to recover. We can see good movements by BTC but thats it. All other crypto is still down. I hope everything will be fine in the 1st quarter of 2019

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:59:59 AM

We have to follow on the next step about crypto. Hoping that it will continue on their recovery stage be watchful for the market exchange and all the traders. May be if time has come everything all of us become positively for this business.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: